Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he mentioned how tired he was,my question is was he practicing as well? What does he do while the boy is practicing from early morning till late in the evening? Surely he’s not there just waiting for him to finish? Drop the kid off and go back home to the other 6 children and help out. Ugh he’s such a waste man, just useless. But hey if the wife likes it I love it.

And then Ella THANKS him for gracing his OWN family with his presence.

Dear God.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes, he mentioned how tired he was,my question is was he practicing as well? What does he do while the boy is practicing from early morning till late in the evening? Surely he’s not there just waiting for him to finish? Drop the kid off and go back home to the other 6 children and help out. Ugh he’s such a waste man, just useless. But hey if the wife likes it I love it.
Tbh if heze hadn’t eaten anything it sounds like Tim goes off and does his own thing. This is where the problem lies

Reactions: 8
They’re not setting their kids up for adulthood at all. I don’t know any 11 year old boy that would still get their hair done by their mum.
Also at 11 you can make yourself something to eat

Reactions: 12
Also in their last vlog they mentioned Heze has been to bed at 5:30 because of his tiring football is. Tim had the check to say it’s important to get your rest etc. However it’s okay all the kids are sleeping in the floor those parents like to lie tooo much!

Perhaps those poor kids have been told by Hella and Dim that they’ll need to work harder to keep them (and by them I mean those 2 creatures masquerading as parents) in the life style they feel they are entitled to.

Audience facts*
Updated 14AUG22

↓18% reduction in views in the last 3 months

The Grimwade Family's audience has been steadily shrinking from 25.9k daily viewers back in May to 21.2k nowadays.

The Grimwade Family a BritishYouTube channel has a net worth of $72,000 dollars as of August 2022. Also down from last month.

*Statsmash.com

• Haha
On the new vlog apparently Tim doesn't know how to feed a child, meaning heze had to wait until he was with his mom to eat even though he was with his dad all day. Oh and don't be surprised if suddenly that new 9 seater van they got is returned and they come up with some excuse about the company not fixing the 'squeaking'. When really the payments were probably too much. Oh and you get to hear Tim complain about how tired he is from watching heze play football all day while ella was in charge of six other children and running errands. Oh and why again does Tim have to stick around at Heze practices? There's no way he actually stays there the whole time.
I noticed that and was wondering why Tim couldn't do what Ella did and get him some pasta.

Also at the park Tim sat like a King on the bench whilst of course Ella had to take Halo back and forth to him. Get the baby yourself Tim! He must think its good enough just to have her on his knee like he's doing something constructive. He's so damn lazy!

Reactions: 11
He’s vile. He probably thinks everyone looks at him and is so jealous but in reality they think he’s a deadbeat loser

Reactions: 9
This is going to sound horrible but I find the children annoying and I genuinely feel sorry for Halo at this point 🥺
24A2AA95-8223-4082-AAD0-98863BF0C95C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Yes the children are annoying, (except Harper & of course Halo) but to be fair to them they don't know any better, & to add what parent let's their child play with a football in the house like that's normal behaviour, but considering there's nothing in the house I s'pose it doesn't matter.

Reactions: 12
Also in their last vlog they mentioned Heze has been to bed at 5:30 because of his tiring football is. Tim had the check to say it’s important to get your rest etc. However it’s okay all the kids are sleeping in the floor those parents like to lie tooo much!
5.30 sounds like they want rid of kids not rest for them. It’s disgraceful

Reactions: 6
Yes the children are annoying, (except Harper & of course Halo) but to be fair to them they don't know any better, & to add what parent let's their child play with a football in the house like that's normal behaviour, but considering there's nothing in the house I s'pose it doesn't matter.
In the last video they uploading Ella was saying how halo had rolled of the mat, so who in their right mind put a baby on a blanket unattended on a hard tile floor. They really are waiting for a accident to happen

Perhaps those poor kids have been told by Hella and Dim that they’ll need to work harder to keep them (and by them I mean those 2 creatures masquerading as parents) in the life style they feel they are entitled to.

Audience facts*
Updated 14AUG22

↓18% reduction in views in the last 3 months

The Grimwade Family's audience has been steadily shrinking from 25.9k daily viewers back in May to 21.2k nowadays.

The Grimwade Family a BritishYouTube channel has a net worth of $72,000 dollars as of August 2022. Also down from last month.

*Statsmash.com
Does that mean what they have earnt in total or per month sorry I don’t understand

This is going to sound horrible but I find the children annoying and I genuinely feel sorry for Halo at this point 🥺
View attachment 1506578
All they do is kick a ball. The girls and boys all day everyday. It’s truly not normal

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does that mean what they have earnt in total or per month sorry I don’t understand

All they do is kick a ball. The girls and boys all day everyday. It’s truly not normal
Their day consists of going to David Lloyd Gym for tennis & occasionally swimming, Heze football/ & or Reu playing football in the house, girls windin their hips to inappropriate songs, going to Costco, occasionally kids get a burger/chicken meal out, & Ali G & horse nostrils thinking their Jay-Z & Beyonce out for a posh meal/drinks...uploading cringe IG posts of them looking into thin air with Ali G making 'sexy eyes ' & Ella with her tits out, 🤮 throw in a few mindless prank videos & occasional outings to the park, that's pretty much their content,... geeze.... & I thought my day was boring🤦 .....oh yeah forgot the Claires accessories outing for hoop earrings & Primark videoing in the changing rooms.

Reactions: 13

Agreed. It’s not normal at all. And if one of them accidentally hit and hurt the baby who’s always on the floor, then they’ll get in trouble. These dumb people don’t deserve kids.

Reactions: 3
I noticed that and was wondering why Tim couldn't do what Ella did and get him some pasta.

Also at the park Tim sat like a King on the bench whilst of course Ella had to take Halo back and forth to him. Get the baby yourself Tim! He must think its good enough just to have her on his knee like he's doing something constructive. He's so damn lazy!
Yes, in this video Tim was sharing the ice lolly with Halo and seemed so annoyed to have to share with his own child. He even got some in her eye because that's just how careless he is!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
SHOCKING! Grimwade Girls sing and dance to > Take It Of and sing along saying >>>I DON'T GIVE A ___, I DON'T GIVE A___
_______
QUESTION, WHY are the 3 older girls singing and dancing to QUESTIONABLE songs on Instagram?!!!
Tim & Ella should screen the lyrics to the songs the girls are selecting to sing and dance to on Instagram.
It is disturbing because in the post the girls are clearly SINGING the words... I DON'T GIVE A ___ I DON'T GIVE A ____!

HERE ARE THE LYRICS from the latest reel the Grimwade girls are happily singing on their Instagram.
"So, I don't give a..... I don't give a.... I don't give a.....
There's a place downtown
Where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall
It's a dirty free for all
And they turn me on
When they take it off
When they take it off
Everybody take it off
There's a place I know
If you're lookin' for a show
Where they go hardcore
And there's glitter on the floor
And they turn me on
When they take it off
When they take it off
Everybody take it off
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
(Everybody take it off)
(Everybody take it off)
Right now (Take it off)
Right now (Take it off, Everybody take it off)

>>>>>> A PLACE DOWNTOWN WHERE THE FREAKS ALL COME AROUND??? Do the girls understand what this means? Clearly they are
clueless! Harper is only what 6 or 7 years old, and they've got her talking about going to a whole in the wall bar to drink, take of her clothing and dance around where FREAKS hangout! These words are being subliminally imprinted into their thought process as they sing along.

It is Tim and Ellas job as PARENTS is to preserve their innocence as long as possible and not allow the corrupted value systems of the world to be normalized in their minds.
The question to Tim and Ella is how does this song support the Christian Family values they say they believe in??????
The Hypocrisy of this couple is so deep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I to d
SHOCKING! Grimwade Girls sing and dance to > Take It Of and sing along saying >>>I DON'T GIVE A ___, I DON'T GIVE A___
_______
QUESTION, WHY are the 3 older girls singing and dancing to QUESTIONABLE songs on Instagram?!!!
Tim & Ella should screen the lyrics to the songs the girls are selecting to sing and dance to on Instagram.
It is disturbing because in the post the girls are clearly SINGING the words... I DON'T GIVE A ___ I DON'T GIVE A ____!

HERE ARE THE LYRICS from the latest reel the Grimwade girls are happily singing on their Instagram.
"So, I don't give a..... I don't give a.... I don't give a.....
There's a place downtown
Where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall
It's a dirty free for all
And they turn me on
When they take it off
When they take it off
Everybody take it off
There's a place I know
If you're lookin' for a show
Where they go hardcore
And there's glitter on the floor
And they turn me on
When they take it off
When they take it off
Everybody take it off
(Everybody take it off)
(Everybody take it off)
Right now (Take it off)
Right now (Take it off, Everybody take it off)

>>>>>> A PLACE DOWNTOWN WHERE THE FREAKS ALL COME AROUND??? Do the girls understand what this means? Clearly they are
clueless! Harper is only what 6 or 7 years old, and they've got her talking about going to a whole in the wall bar to drink, take of her clothing and dance around where FREAKS hangout! These words are being subliminally imprinted into their thought process as they sing along.

It is Tim and Ellas job as PARENTS is to preserve their innocence as long as possible and not allow the corrupted value systems of the world to be normalized in their minds.
The question to Tim and Ella is how does this song support the Christian Family values they say they believe in??????
The Hypocrisy of this couple is so deep.
It doesn't matter how many times people mention this kinda stuff in their YT comments they don't listen & basically 🖕......so you know what....you reap what you sow.....watch the house of cards come a tumbling - & of course we're all haters..💤

Reactions: 6
Things will crash for them in the next few years. I can feel it.
All those teenagers they’ll have and all those hormones with parents that I can’t see teaching them about puberty

• Sad
Did they rent that van? Since when have they missed an opportunity to tell us they purchase something and why did Hella have to take it to the shop along with all the kids? Supposedly something was wrong with it and she had to get a loner. Where was Tim? When does a man allow he’s wife to see what’s wrong with the car?

Sorry this is so long but those girls don’t get to have a hobby like how Heze does cause those girls get nothing and it’s incredibly sad. Heze’s hobby is cause they hope it’ll turn him professional and make them money but also the sponsorships that Heze has revived through football is another thing that keeps them pushing Heze keep going and it’s disgusting how parents can use their child like that while the child is completely unaware of how selfish and greedy his parents are.
All the time and support goes into whatever Heze does and they were quick to sign Rue up for football and get him his boots and try turn him into another Heze while the poor girls are the boys cheerleaders. The hobbies the girls did with dancing in the past didnt make Ella and Tim money or bring attention to the family so no surprise the girls don’t get to do anything like that and are used to make Instagram content. Growing up I did hobbies and had a main sport I played and so did my brother and we were always treated equally and received the same support with either one or both of our parents coming to watch us sometimes and I am grateful for that so I can’t imagine what it must be like growing up in the grimwades house with no toys to play with which sounds awful cause as a kid I looked forward everyday to playing with my bratz dolls and Lego but those poor kids don’t know what that’s like.
They’re not allowed watch tv so not getting to enjoy Disney films and the things that are part of childhood cause tv shows can teach you things but also just fun and they’re not allowed have a hobby cause their brother is the star and gets all the attention and time which will most likely lead to friction between the siblings as they get older leading to unhealthy relationships and bitterness and their parents will be at fault for that.
Sounds like a miserable childhood to me they have no fun and sorry if this sounds horrible but like I said before the kids are boring with no personality they don’t know how to have fun they seem very lost and awkward and like someone else said they are very annoying but I can’t blame them for that cause it’s Ella and Tim’s fault.
I can tell it’s Tim who has the made the rules with tv etc cause Ella spoke happily reminiscing on when she was younger watching tv shows during the day but then quickly said “ but we prefer our kids to be productive so we don’t allow them to watch tv” no Ella it’s TIM who is controlling and won’t allow that and instead of standing up to him years ago you just did whatever he tells you to do and your kids see that and will grow up thinking a man is allowed treat his wife like that.
The way both Ella and Tim have treated Halo is wrong cause that poor baby deserves to be really loved and wanted. I do think Ella in her mind had hoped for a marriage with a loving husband like the way dad is who helps out at home and I do think Ella hoped for a good father to her kids who would help her out without being asked to and was actually responsible for the kids and wanted to spend time with them but as a teenager she obviously developed a crush on Tim who’s older than her and also let’s be honest she liked that he’s white cause she wanted mixed kids cause she’s very insecure with black features which is a shame. Tim thinking he was all cool when he younger doing his rapping if you can even call it that lol but that clearly amazed Ella who was so insecure probably thinking omg Tim likes me and they ended up together but I think he saw a young girl who was easy to manipulate cause she was obsessed with him and still is.
Ella’s dad saw right through him and she really should of listened to her dad cause it’s obvious he was looking out for her and to this day you can tell her dad isn’t the biggest fan of Tim.
Of all the YouTube families I’ve come across this family is one of the worst and I’m not hating on the kids for being the way they are
as it’s not their fault at all but I just don’t understand how they have so many fans but I hope everyone’s sees through them eventually.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.