Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is so long but those girls don’t get to have a hobby like how Heze does cause those girls get nothing and it’s incredibly sad. Heze’s hobby is cause they hope it’ll turn him professional and make them money but also the sponsorships that Heze has revived through football is another thing that keeps them pushing Heze keep going and it’s disgusting how parents can use their child like that while the child is completely unaware of how selfish and greedy his parents are.
All the time and support goes into whatever Heze does and they were quick to sign Rue up for football and get him his boots and try turn him into another Heze while the poor girls are the boys cheerleaders. The hobbies the girls did with dancing in the past didnt make Ella and Tim money or bring attention to the family so no surprise the girls don’t get to do anything like that and are used to make Instagram content. Growing up I did hobbies and had a main sport I played and so did my brother and we were always treated equally and received the same support with either one or both of our parents coming to watch us sometimes and I am grateful for that so I can’t imagine what it must be like growing up in the grimwades house with no toys to play with which sounds awful cause as a kid I looked forward everyday to playing with my bratz dolls and Lego but those poor kids don’t know what that’s like.
They’re not allowed watch tv so not getting to enjoy Disney films and the things that are part of childhood cause tv shows can teach you things but also just fun and they’re not allowed have a hobby cause their brother is the star and gets all the attention and time which will most likely lead to friction between the siblings as they get older leading to unhealthy relationships and bitterness and their parents will be at fault for that.
Sounds like a miserable childhood to me they have no fun and sorry if this sounds horrible but like I said before the kids are boring with no personality they don’t know how to have fun they seem very lost and awkward and like someone else said they are very annoying but I can’t blame them for that cause it’s Ella and Tim’s fault.
I can tell it’s Tim who has the made the rules with tv etc cause Ella spoke happily reminiscing on when she was younger watching tv shows during the day but then quickly said “ but we prefer our kids to be productive so we don’t allow them to watch tv” no Ella it’s TIM who is controlling and won’t allow that and instead of standing up to him years ago you just did whatever he tells you to do and your kids see that and will grow up thinking a man is allowed treat his wife like that.
The way both Ella and Tim have treated Halo is wrong cause that poor baby deserves to be really loved and wanted. I do think Ella in her mind had hoped for a marriage with a loving husband like the way dad is who helps out at home and I do think Ella hoped for a good father to her kids who would help her out without being asked to and was actually responsible for the kids and wanted to spend time with them but as a teenager she obviously developed a crush on Tim who’s older than her and also let’s be honest she liked that he’s white cause she wanted mixed kids cause she’s very insecure with black features which is a shame. Tim thinking he was all cool when he younger doing his rapping if you can even call it that lol but that clearly amazed Ella who was so insecure probably thinking omg Tim likes me and they ended up together but I think he saw a young girl who was easy to manipulate cause she was obsessed with him and still is.
Ella’s dad saw right through him and she really should of listened to her dad cause it’s obvious he was looking out for her and to this day you can tell her dad isn’t the biggest fan of Tim.
Of all the YouTube families I’ve come across this family is one of the worst and I’m not hating on the kids for being the way they are
as it’s not their fault at all but I just don’t understand how they have so many fans but I hope everyone’s sees through them eventually.
I also think he cheated or flirted with another lady, something popped off when she gave birth. It hurt her deeply, straight into a midlife crisis. Also the mini vacays and public affection, may be a message to the lady from Ella. Tim really enjoys people fighting for his affection. I also think when Ella complains too much she needs help, he punishes her with less affection and she quickly submits. Ella's ultimate goal is to prove her parents wrong.

Reactions: 13
I also think he cheated or flirted with another lady, something popped off when she gave birth. It hurt her deeply, straight into a midlife crisis. Also the mini vacays and public affection, may be a message to the lady from Ella. Tim really enjoys people fighting for his affection. I also think when Ella complains too much she needs help, he punishes her with less affection and she quickly submits. Ella's ultimate goal is to prove her parents wrong.
I agree 1000% that something happened involving another woman or other women and obviously I can’t say he physically cheated cause I don’t know but I definitely feel something happened and whatever it was knocked Ella’s confidence very badly and deeply hurt her cause like you said she’s gone into some kind of midlife crisis and more insecure than she already was with how she’s constantly trying to impress him and keep his attention. I also get the feeling Ella would be the type of person that if her husband cheated or did something disrespectful, she would blame her for it a bit when that wouldn’t be her fault at all it would be all be his fault!
That’s a good point she could be trying to send a message to one lady in particular to say this is my man and he loves me etc which no woman should ever be put in a position that their husband has made them feel insecure like that. Whatever he said or did , shame on him cause as much as I’m not a fan of Ella I do feel sorry for her for whatever has made her feel this way.
I agree I think is she complains or doesn’t do something he punishes her by not giving affection and attention or gives her a hard time so that’s why she lets him have his way. Yeah she definitely wants to prove her parents wrong and anyone who calls out her and Tim out on their bs. I think she’s desperate for a perfect family image and for everything to be happy and going to the park having ice lollies is a normal nice thing for any family to do but when they did it it just came across awkward and it’s obvious it’s not something they normally do. Tim looked like he wanted to be anywhere else than in the company of his wife and all his kids. If she had said to him you can go home and play PS4 instead if you want , he would of left but obviously they were filming the video and he probably knows himself a wholesome family moment will make him look good to the fans. It’s sad cause Ella is still very young and stuck as a servant to her husband.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hallie gets to record the staged happy family sitting in the park on a picnic blanket, eating ice lollies whilst older sister Hossana is watching given evil eyes. There is definitely a lot of conflict between those two as it’s clear to see that Hallie is the favourite with mum and dad.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think the kids would actually enjoy going to school . With so many children you would expect a homeschool room lots of open ended toys and lots of projects etc . I don’t think I’ve ever seen these kids do any school work besides a cheap math book or handwriting practice !
Ella never wanted Halo! She was done with kids but tim doesn’t want to use protection so another baby it was . As for the house they own it but I think they only got it because they hoped for another milkshake kids show and other work so they could show off their house. With little money coming in they are struggling to furnish everything . The interior designer was a gifted experience hence she’s been dropped after design stage and they would never pay for the furniture ! They are hoping companies will see their big new house and gift them new items .

Reactions: 11
I also thought they were messages to the other lady. It was obvious when she would state her husband and their marriage etc etc. it was very childish also as you don’t this this after 7 kids

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I bet they were annoyed that Hallie didn’t get a lot of the staged hand holding in the last video. I have always stated that Tim has been up to something fishy, hence why there is this sudden display of affection to his wife. They get stranger and stranger as the months go on.

Also what will be the new thread name?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think the kids would actually enjoy going to school . With so many children you would expect a homeschool room lots of open ended toys and lots of projects etc . I don’t think I’ve ever seen these kids do any school work besides a cheap math book or handwriting practice !
Ella never wanted Halo! She was done with kids but tim doesn’t want to use protection so another baby it was . As for the house they own it but I think they only got it because they hoped for another milkshake kids show and other work so they could show off their house. With little money coming in they are struggling to furnish everything . The interior designer was a gifted experience hence she’s been dropped after design stage and they would never pay for the furniture ! They are hoping companies will see their big new house and gift them new items .
I can’t get over the fact there are no toys around and so many kids. I didn’t know they actually said they can’t watch tv and with not going to school as wel to me this is abuse. Those kids must all be heading for mental probs in later life. They aren’t socially active being together all day evry day. Houston is two. What time j earth does she do all day walking around an empty house

I really hope that with social media and the way Gen Z is, that these kids will be able to turn on their parents. Soon.

I really hope they at least get to go to college and forge good lives for themselves.

Ironically, I foresee the girls being fine and finding careers but the boys... If they don't make it to the top. Phew.

good luck.

Reactions: 9
That’s disgusting to me

Why do these girls do the same dance every video?
If you look at each girl per dance it’s nothing special at all. The parents are just trying to make them something they are not as they have nothing else to do. It’s like modern day slavery

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh, don't send the kids to school cos don't want them to be influenced, but will let them shake their bodies like grown arse women....also I agree their dancing is tit,... especially Harper (no offence I know cos she's young)

I agree 1000% that something happened involving another woman or other women and obviously I can’t say he physically cheated cause I don’t know but I definitely feel something happened and whatever it was knocked Ella’s confidence very badly and deeply hurt her cause like you said she’s gone into some kind of midlife crisis and more insecure than she already was with how she’s constantly trying to impress him and keep his attention. I also get the feeling Ella would be the type of person that if her husband cheated or did something disrespectful, she would blame her for it a bit when that wouldn’t be her fault at all it would be all be his fault!
That’s a good point she could be trying to send a message to one lady in particular to say this is my man and he loves me etc which no woman should ever be put in a position that their husband has made them feel insecure like that. Whatever he said or did , shame on him cause as much as I’m not a fan of Ella I do feel sorry for her for whatever has made her feel this way.
I agree I think is she complains or doesn’t do something he punishes her by not giving affection and attention or gives her a hard time so that’s why she lets him have his way. Yeah she definitely wants to prove her parents wrong and anyone who calls out her and Tim out on their bs. I think she’s desperate for a perfect family image and for everything to be happy and going to the park having ice lollies is a normal nice thing for any family to do but when they did it it just came across awkward and it’s obvious it’s not something they normally do. Tim looked like he wanted to be anywhere else than in the company of his wife and all his kids. If she had said to him you can go home and play PS4 instead if you want , he would of left but obviously they were filming the video and he probably knows himself a wholesome family moment will make him look good to the fans. It’s sad cause Ella is still very young and stuck as a servant to her husband.
Ella ia just so dumb at this point....you only keep yourself in bandage...if she can't save herself...who will?

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh, don't send the kids to school cos don't want them to be influenced, but will let them shake their bodies like grown arse women....also I agree their dancing is tit,... especially Harper (no offence I know cos she's young)
I agree they all could benefit from some classes. It's fine if they are just doing it for fun but I doubt it.

Do the girls even have fans who are other little girls or are they all just grown women who like to gush about how cute they are? It's kind of weird. Heze has other football obsessed little boys who like and follow him but all of the girls followers are grown. Women and men.

I just don't like it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion; Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds,
too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.