Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
So they didn't take Halo cos her passport would have taken to long, so for how long have they had the other kids passports for then if they've never been on holiday before & don't kids passports last for 5 years, somethings off.....🤔
I thought that too. The other kids wouldn’t have had them. If you do mention it on the post all the other stupid people stick up for them. See I’ve always said they don’t have money at all. The holiday was gifted just after they heavily hinted about kids wanting to go Jamaica. I’m not surprised they begged holiday companies for a freebie. Their whole image is fake and relies on handouts

Reactions: 12

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
So sad that Tim can't make a meal for his children.

Anything at all? Even a burger? A sandwich perhaps?

And Heze at 12 can't make a sandwich on his own? He is being raised to be just like Tim.

• Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I think his disinterest actually started during the COVID days and this is why she got pregnant and was hoping it would be a boy. When they found out it was a girl, it got worse.

Her parents have this face on them whenever Tim is around, they don't like him.

They’re not setting their kids up for adulthood at all. I don’t know any 11 year old boy that would still get their hair done by their mum.
Also at 11 you can make yourself something to eat

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
It’s weird that they didn’t get them anything but it’s also weird the kids didn’t ask? A normal kids would ask or nag their parents
They probably did ask their parents but edited it out to make it seem how obedient the kids are. There was a part of the vlog Hosanna says 'i want to go home' time stamp 19:30 & it was quickly cut away

• Wow

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
How many times are we going to see hair videos. Haze hair is messed up because she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing.

• Sad
  • Wow

rhondakaren

They’re running around shopping, out to dinner, breakfast, lunch like they’ve just started out and no kids. They way they treat the new born is shameful in itself. Halo, is treated like she doesn’t even belong to this family. Every weekend they seem to be gone somewhere to get away from the kids who didn’t ask to come here. Tim dressing like a teenager is sicking.
They are so materialistic,for people who don’t work and live off their children’s
What church, and the amount of alcohol they drink!!! What Christians are they?
They’re not,they don’t even go to church and what kind of Christian woman walks around with her breasts hanging out like that? This woman has young daughters watching everything she does but they’re both attention seekers and love the limelight. These idiots are always spending money on themselves but don’t have jobs, meanwhile they could be using the money to get beds for their children. Apparently they don’t believe in saving for a rainy day so it’ll be interesting to see what will happen if they lose everything that comes along with this social media income. If I had 7 children I’d be saving every penny to make sure they have a good future but dumb and dumber really think this flow of money will last forever. This is the same idiot that’s always preaching to his children about need vs wants. So let’s ask dimwit Tim, do you need designer things or do your children want beds? Their subscribers need to open their eyes to them because they have them all fooled.

MellyStar

Is Ella appearing on Rupaul's drag race? 🤔

So they claim to be a 'christian family' yet she's sitting there cleavage all on show, what would her pastor say.😱
Interesting how they NEVER put none of this stuff in the vlogs. Date nights, Tim’s Range Rover, etc. They are the fakest Christians I’ve ever seen.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
She mentioned today she’s drinking some type of shake and not will start fasting half the day. She staves herself also. She also passed out at the gym today saying she hasn’t had anything to eat. While he ass eats up everything she serves.
This is so incredibly sad.

She should be focused on her newborn's health and bonding with her. Not her weight and looks.

Anyone with a brain can see that she is incredibly insecure. Meanwhile, her ugly husband thinks he looks like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. The delusion.

Now she is resorting to starving herself to lose weight! Less than six months after her baby was born! What kind of mother with a newborn baby fasts till 3 pm?

It is so hard to believe that Halo was born only 4 months ago.

• Sad
  • Wow

rhondakaren

Lip Fillers and the kids still don't have beds to sleep on
I definitely think Ella is having some sort of mid life crisis or she's trying to prevent Tim's eyes from wondering
Damn she’s got some serious issues, her lips are already full and she gets lip fillers? Just why? This is extremely disturbing. I’ll keep saying it,I think that no good husband stepped out on her and she’s feeling very insecure. Every day now she’s walking around with those tight clothes even when at home, her whole style has changed, and the husband with his fake compliments every two minutes, it’s as though he’s trying to reassure her that she’s beautiful. The truth will come out eventually.

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Nice touch Dim getting Reu to get a shot of his 'work book' in view, but when are they going to realise that giving your kids workbooks isn't home schooling, & in a cafe of the gym?...I don't know much about home schooling education but I would've thought where's the timetable/plan, the routine, the age appropriate work, the actual TEACHING. dear oh dear 🤦🤦

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

rhondakaren

Their new back garden already looks a dump as Tim can’t be bothered to maintain it
Yes I noticed that, neither of the parents have any shame. They have
Getting a tv before beds for the kids. Priorities in order I see 😔
Omfg I thought the same thing…these kids been sleeping on the hard tiled floor for months and the very first thing you go to the store to buy is a tv? What the actual f! Then the mom is complaining about the prices of pillows all while walking around with a $4000 bag, someone please make it make sense. They held out for months with many trips to the designer shops to buy things for themselves only for the designer to fall through, why couldn’t they have furnished their damn own house? Stop having all these kids if you can’t or don’t think beds are necessary. As the dumb dad usually say needs versus wants but did they need designer stuff weekends away, vacations away or do the kids need beds. The decisions they make is giving me children abuse, the oldest son even commented that they’ll finally get some good sleep. As a mother I would not be ok with getting lip fillers buying designer crap spending money on fancy restaurants and vacations knowing that my kids don’t have the necessities that they need. They really thought that they were so special that they will just buy a house and someone will come in and design their whole house for free? I can see one room just for the exposure but what planet did this two arrive from. They are a holy hot ass mess and I feel sorry for those kids even more as times go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Kent_e

I followed the Grimwade family after seeing them on milkshake and thought they seemed a lovely wholesome family. I’ve been watching this thread for ages and the more I read the more mindblown I am by some of their choices/ some of the strange things that they go on about on YT. The most frightening thing for me to see today is then weaning there youngest not only food but what appears to be water too, at 3 months of age ???!!! Am I missing something here?? She’s lying down too which is mind boggling. I never comment on threads but I’m just so shocked 😮

kayleigh772

Just watched the vlog with them rattling on about Starbucks asking for your name for the personal connection 😂 its literally so they can call your name when your order is ready as the barista told dim when he asked. They’re so embarrassing to watch, and really seem to think they’re something special 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Dori82

I get so mad at them for what they do. My daughter is 3 and we have never left her over night, with anyone. We havent had a date since she was born because we are very content spending our evenings together at home, talking and planning our next trip or place to visit with her.
She runs us both in circles, shes very busy and always upto something, but sheis also very well mannered and can be taken anywhere but we both shes to much to expect pensioner grandparents to have to deal with. We attended a weddjng and children weren't invited so we planned the whole attendance around her. She went to her cousins to play for the afternoon then my mum picked her up for tea and put her to bed at our house. Ella n Tim spout off that they need couple time and family are always prepared to take the kids. My mum is but we dont because we genuinely love each other, are happy being home together and get great joy doing bedtime for our child together. These children are probably expected to get themselves to bed. The baby is just another accesory to them.
My rule is we decided to have a child, so its our duty to care for her. I need jaw surgery and keep delaying because its at a hospital 4 hrs away and its unfair to expect my mum to have her for how ever long i am in hospital as my husband would need to work. Blows my mind how their family are just expected to pick up the pieces. Sorry rant over. X

account70032

VIP Member
Course they will, to have a boy or twin boys, then to be squashed into the room with Heze & Reu, to be given some ridiculous name, to be 'groomed' into football from birth, then endless videos of Ella acting like she's on death's door with sad face on every pic of the vlog, then horrendous gender reveal sponsered (used) by some local business & so the revolting cycle goes on..🤮 hardly original content.
When Ella found out she was pregnant with Halo she was so adamant that she would be getting her tubes tide as soon as she could after she had the baby but there’s been absolutely no mention of that since they found out Halo was a girl. She really believed and hoped she was having twin boys but when they found out it was only one baby she was desperate for it to be a boy but it was another girl and she can’t let go of the idea of having twin boys or another boy.
Exactly what you said if they have another baby boy he’ll be squashed into a room with his bothers and forced to be a footballer whether he likes it or not. I dread to think of all those pregnancy videos she’ll make where she just complains and thinks the world revolves around her while speaking terribly to and about nurses and midwives who are just doing their job.
Do they not understand they could end up having another girl if they have another baby? they really enjoy the attention a baby brings them and the money it’s disgusting. People like them shouldn’t be parents. Also Ella’s health during the pregnancy with Halo was terrible like that should be a huge warning sign that her body is struggling and she should stop. Tim is selfish too cause any decent person wouldn’t be wanting his wife to put her life at risk with a pregnancy when they already have enough kids that they don’t even spend much time with unless they are paid to attend an event or invited to an event or place for free.
I have a weird feeling they want another baby I’m just waiting for the day they announce it. God help the poor child.

I think he’s definitely done something

Ella’s behaviour has changed so much. It’s as if she’s very insecure.The weight loss, the dates, the clothes. Baby is not a priority. She wants to impress him. Keep him interested. In her mind this is the way to do it

• Sad
  • Wow

Iseeinternet

They have ALREADY escaped from all of their kids! You couldn't make this sh.t up. Whoever is looking after those kids so often needs to tell them the truth and refuse once in a while.
They're sooo in love that they need to abondon the kids so often. Is makes sense why she has to get the nails done. Must keep master Tim happy at all costs. Look at his face...Ella is a disgrace to motherhood

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow