Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they been priming Halle to keep saying I want to go to Jamaica/go to Jamaica as a whole family...I smell subtle hint dropping there to holiday companies..🤔

Reactions: 9
I think whoever mentioned the camera man quitting is right 🤭.
Maybe Ella has always had that waddle? I stopped watching them for a long time. I can't remember see a waddle back then but I must admit I was young ish and naive back then 😑

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m just over observing , the last few months hosanna always looks like she’s a few seconds away from crying. She looks so awkward, especially when Tim speaks and the awkward look up at the camera, she doesn’t know what to do with herself, she’s always having to touch/ put her arm around one of the siblings, pats the younger ones. I dunno something is majorly offf

Is it me or does it look like halo isn’t in the carrier properly ? Or comfortably? It doesn’t look right 🙈

these get to know videos are so pointless with the most basic questions, even I could of guess the answers LOL, considering they have no real commitments such as real jobs and taking the kids to school, they really lack video content that is worth uploading. Instead they should of took the time out to spend a day with each child doing all the fun stuff they enjoy or something along those lines. I don’t ever see them going out doing anything interesting/fun or educational. And tennis doesn’t count because they are probably getting the membership for free. Laziest parents award goes tooooo….
Hosanna always looks like she's been coached by parents to not take care of baby Halo, Houston & even Rue "ON CAMERA" (not to hold them, change diapers, look after them as she normally does) which makes her give awkward looks (although there are a few recent pics of her holding Halo)....but in a recent video "Hosanna pointed to herself when Ella said" different kids help look after Halo, Houston (which we already know Hosanna is the main child taking care of the younger ones).... remember Tim praises & gaslights Hosanna that she's the best big sister for taking care of her young siblings and used to called her their "2nd mum" until he got negative response - it was unpopular for a child who was 8 ys old or younger at the time.....awful

Reactions: 12
Have they been priming Halle to keep saying I want to go to Jamaica/go to Jamaica as a whole family...I smell subtle hint dropping there to holiday companies..🤔
They're so shameless it's unreal so wouldn't be surprised. Part of me wishes I could fast forward to about 10 years just to see if the kids come out and expose their parents 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Houzanna holding Halo early morning picture. I’m assuming she’s been given the night time routine as she was with Houston. She looked very tired to me. And the fact the baby is given a bottle so early is another factor.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Houzanna holding Halo early morning picture. I’m assuming she’s been given the night time routine as she was with Houston. She looked very tired to me. And the fact the baby is given a bottle so early is another factor.
Ella read you your post!
44549630-64D6-41B7-823A-349737EB446E.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hosanna always looks like she's been coached by parents to not take care of baby Halo, Houston & even Rue "ON CAMERA" (not to hold them, change diapers, look after them as she normally does) which makes her give awkward looks (although there are a few recent pics of her holding Halo)....but in a recent video "Hosanna pointed to herself when Ella said" different kids help look after Halo, Houston (which we already know Hosanna is the main child taking care of the younger ones).... remember Tim praises & gaslights Hosanna that she's the best big sister for taking care of her young siblings and used to called her their "2nd mum" until he realized it was unpopular for a child who was 8 ys old or younger at the time.....awful
Hosanna not only brings in family income but is also expected to take the burden off in the house doing more than a grown parent (just because he's a man??). That's a hard life for child.

There was a video where he justified being content with living in a house too small for his family(to Ella's parents). He said the people in the big masions are not home because they're working so they don't even enjoy their mansions. He basically gave a broke man's speech to the parents of the woman he married and couldn't provide for. I will try to find the youtube video again but it makes sense now...they must've not been rich yet. Ella's parents must've been disappointed deep down even though in that video they went along with him.
I know I've been posting a lot recently so I apologise if you're sick of seeing posts from me...but this is the video I was talking about...

Also just wanted to add that Ella's dad is obviously an intelligent man. He helps out in the house and I know Ella was homeschooled aswell. The question is where did the Grimwade traditional roles come from...certainly not from Ella's dad....he's not like lazy Tim. Tim has a sense of entitlement that beggars belief.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I found it funny that in their recent vlog the kids couldn't name any academic aspirations they all just said they want to be an actor, tennis player and own a shop? just shows that they are not raising them to value school.. it's not like they go to school anyway.

• Sad
All they seem to post are them playing tennis & pics of food....how boring, 😴 defo have no content wotsoever to post so string out tennis at David Lloyd for weeks on end.

Reactions: 5
All they seem to post are them playing tennis & pics of food....how boring, 😴 defo have no content wotsoever to post so string out tennis at David Lloyd for weeks on end.
I know but I’m sure there are other sports and activities to do there!

Reactions: 1
What the hell is wrong with Ella running around the tennis courts with the baby in her arms with tennis balls flying around. And she’s trying to hit a ball also. No safety for the baby what so ever.

Harper said it as well. How much do we all want to bet that the others say it as well? They are working hard on a free trip to Jamaica

Reactions: 6
Halo is simply a money maker and accessory. There seems to be no attachment. I can not stand Ella but i do think shes overwhelmed, over "worked" in the home setting due to having Tim as her non helper and totally shes literally just keeping her head above the water but beneath that exterior shes drowning and is unable to ask for help.

Reactions: 5
If they got a free trip to Jamaica you can imagine Tim booking a separate seat and Ella left to cope with all the kids

• Haha
If they got a free trip to Jamaica you can imagine Tim booking a separate seat and Ella left to cope with all the kids
More like Ella & Ali G in Business class & Hosanna to take care of Houston & Halo on a 10 hour flight.😞

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.