Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think this new David Lloyd obsession they currently have is the best thing that happened to the girls. Playing sports and leaving the house! Must be a dream come true. I too am confused on how they actually bought a membership for the girls?

Reactions: 8
Tbh I think this new David Lloyd obsession they currently have is the best thing that happened to the girls. Playing sports and leaving the house! Must be a dream come true. I too am confused on how they actually bought a membership for the girls?
I couldn’t agree more with that maybe they could introduce some actual educational classes. A couple of science experiments in the kitchen and art activities with the boys included too would help build the grimwade curriculum. They’ve managed to get the PE bit sorted!😂

Reactions: 3
I think they might be being paid to show they go there on their stories on Instagram. They @ them every post. They are getting something out of it.

Or someone else is paying.

Reactions: 7
They had on their Instagram stories a few weeks ago they they had gone swimming at that gym and went around to each of the kids and asking them all why they loved this particular gym so much and the kids all have robotic similar answers that they definitely were told to say beforehand. Tim and Ella also have very scripted answers so they are definitely are getting paid to go there and promote the gym and all it has to offer. They haven’t revealed they’re doing ads for the gym cause they want us to all think they decided to go out of their way to go to this expensive gym a lot that they pay for themselves cause they love it that much. The only other way they are going there is if a family member is paying for them to go but I very much doubt that. I would be shocked if they were paying for it all themselves. Tim is going to this gym a lot lately and I feel he’s using it as an excuse so he doesn’t have to be at home or help with anything. ‘ I’ve got to go to the gym today cause its for work promoting it on social media’ is probably his excuse. I could be wrong but we all know what Tim and Ella are like.

Reactions: 6
If your sponsered by a company - (so in effect getting a freebie) don't you have to declare it on your page your advertising it on? 🤔

If your sponsered by a company - (so in effect getting a freebie) don't you have to declare it on your page your advertising it on? 🤔
Yeah I thought that was a must nowadays so it's not misleadingto followers.
Maybe theyre wanting David lloyd to notice/work with them 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The David Lloyd Instagram page follows the grimwade family so yeah I do feel they’re being paid to go to the gym and post it on their stories. Tim and Ella are sly so them doing ads and not declaring that they’re ads wouldn’t surprise me cause they’re not honest people. I would honestly be so surprised if there was another explanation for this.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Ella, up late night with a nine week old and Houston. She said she couldn’t get them to sleep and the made a trip to the corner shop. Where’s Tim knocked the hell out!!! Then she’s the first one up with the kids.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't sound like he woke up to sort but will probably still moan he tired if she does,after all he works hard.my husband worked long hours weary day so I woukd get up with kids on a night m let him sleep but he would do it on weekends.
It's been asked before I think but my daughter in year 6 at school is about to sir sats tomoz for the week,doesn't home school kids have ro do this test too,which would it be hossanna on year 6?

Doesn't sound like he woke up to sort or help qirh the kids but will probably still moan he tired if she does,after all he works hard.my husband worked long hours weary day so I woukd get up with kids on a night m let him sleep but he would do it on weekends.
It's been asked before I think but my daughter in year 6 at school is about to sir sats tomoz for the week,doesn't home school kids have ro do this test too,which would it be hossanna on year 6?

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched fhs vlog just the title vomimg up for it,have they been called out too many times they have ad to address harper been pushed out/nit seen as much

Reactions: 3
I think they might be being paid to show they go there on their stories on Instagram. They @ them every post. They are getting something out of it.

Or someone else is paying.
They would have to legally put #ad or paid partnership in each story

Reactions: 2
Harper is adorable!!! Its sad the video was just to save face. This is their only income so they are desperate to give their cult what they want. Houston is a cutie but her behavior is getting worse, I do think she is jealous of the baby, and doesn't know how to cope. They have kids like a assembly line so each child doesn't get adequate time. Also the girls act really fake to me like on cue its weird. Hosanna and Halle seem to be the most manipulative and have mean ways towards Harper. Harper has a long rode ahead with those two.

Reactions: 12
Harper is adorable!!! Its sad the video was just to save face. This is their only income so they are desperate to give their cult what they want. Houston is a cutie but her behavior is getting worse, I do think she is jealous of the baby, and doesn't know how to cope. They have kids like a assembly line so each child doesn't get adequate time. Also the girls act really fake to me like on cue its weird. Hosanna and Halle seem to be the most manipulative and have mean ways towards Harper. Harper has a long rode ahead with those two.
Yeah the kids are fake, well fake is a strong word, but they are for sure aware of how they are supposed to act. Poor Rue seemed very confused that the girls were going to do something for once with their dad. You can it doesn't happen often.

Harper is a cutie!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah the kids are fake, well fake is a strong word, but they are for sure aware of how they are supposed to act. Poor Rue seemed very confused that the girls were going to do something for once with their dad. You can it doesn't happen often.

Harper is a cutie!
Agreed poor Rue was shocked!! Tim the slob needs to bond with his girls for once.

I dunno what it is but hosanna looks really awkward in videos lately especially when Tim’s there. She seems like the odd one out.
Also find it weird how Ella is asking Harper who is only 6 how many children she wants when she’s older, wtf loool.

omg rues face looks like he was seconds away from a melt down because tim was taking the girls tennis 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh gosh please noooo.....I'm watching the BAFTAS and I just heard and saw a short clip of lazy ass's face (briefly followed by Rue's face) giving a lecture. They've been on TV pretending to care about the environment?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw about 10 seconds of 'new content' couldn't stomach it....feels as if their in some kind of scientific laboratory, but then again kids are treated like lab rats I guess 🤷

• Haha
Saw about 10 seconds of 'new content' couldn't stomach it....feels as if their in some kind of scientific laboratory, but then again kids are treated like lab rats I guess 🤷
So staged I couldn’t do it either. Thought I would come here and read the comments. Why is everyone kicking a football around the house? The background noise is so annoying. Tim and Ella trying so hard to keep everyone in que. Ella can’t do anything without picking up Houston and trying to handle Halo. Houston is really giving her a run. She isn’t on any kind of schedule.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.