Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1261539
No Tim, you’ve just got a ego and are delusional xx
I had a theory about this man and he just proved I was right ...wooow
I've encountered a man like Tim before. Despite being broke/jobless, uneducated and living in a single bedroom house share, this Caucasian man I met thought he was the prize. He never had a hard life but presented himself as having had one. White privilege in a twisted way....I can't fathom to this day. He loved black women who saw him as the prize...obviously because he loved being treated like a King lol.
The man I learned from about how some of these white men think befriended a lot of black and other non white men and knew by hanging out with them he would attract black women (non white women). He even admitted he thought he was better than his friends purely because he's white and good looking. Anything I said/did to make him see how he sounded just made his head bigger because everything was about him.
In Tim's case, he's not even good looking. He's definitely found someone who will make him feel like his the master in Ella. It's sad that men like him actually exist and women like Ella are willing to be slaves for them.
Might sound like just a theory but men like this do exist.

Reactions: 15
Or cooking
Or shopping
Bathing children
Changing nappies ….. I could go on hours!
He believes he is the most hardworking man in the world and it’s so cringe when he says he’s doing bits and on his grind cause the only reason they have money is cause of those kids getting the views on the channel

Reactions: 11
Why are the girls on the family IG dressed very 'grown up'- let the girls dress appropriately & not beyond their years, there's plenty of time for this.😠

Reactions: 8
Why are the girls on the family IG dressed very 'grown up'- let the girls dress appropriately & not beyond their years, there's plenty of time for this.😠
Ella, picked those outfit out. She has no idea how to dress those girls. If is Houzanna birthday it’s appropriate for her age group but not the other two and why does she feel the need to dress them alike all the time. Especially not appropriate for Harper.

Reactions: 7
Can someone screen shot and show me, I deleted my Instagram xx
It’s a shame how they push these girls to act older than what they are. It’s bad enough they are allowed to wear big hoop earrings and dance inappropriately to songs with explicit lyrics at such a young age. Now they are all dressed and acting like grown women on this train. And look at the adult looking shoes Harper has on. Smh! And poor Houston is starting to look older than what she is as well. As parents, they should be ashamed of themselves. I swear sometimes I think Ella is mentally ill.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s a shame how they push these girls to act older than what they are. It’s bad enough they are allowed to wear big hoop earrings and dance inappropriately to songs with explicit lyrics at such a young age. Now they are all dressed and acting like grown women on this train. And look at the adult looking shoes Harper has on. Smh! And poor Houston is starting to look older than what she is as well. As parents, they should be ashamed of themselves. I swear sometimes I think Ella is mentally ill.
Who believes Tim actually babysat his kids, baby Halo & Houston while Ella was out with the three older girls? Seems very unlikely given his track record

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Before I read what you said, my initially reaction was it’s bad enough they wear the big hoop earrings aswell 🤣 everything you have said is literally what I was thinking. It’s actually soo terrible, furthermore why do they always have to be in the same outfits. Let the children have some originality. It’s bad enough hosanna already looks much older than her age, with that outfit she could easily pass as 13-14. Sorry I just think it’s inappropriate. Especially as there are a lot of weirdos out there.

Reactions: 13
Before I read what you said, my initially reaction was it’s bad enough they wear the big hoop earrings aswell 🤣 everything you have said is literally what I was thinking. It’s actually soo terrible, furthermore why do they always have to be in the same outfits. Let the children have some originality. It’s bad enough hosanna already looks much older than her age, with that outfit she could easily pass as 13-14. Sorry I just think it’s inappropriate. Especially as there are a lot of weirdos out there.
The tops were cut to low and they were all constantly hoinking them up in the IG stories. Ella just doesn’t know how to choose appropriate clothes for her kids.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! I just don’t understand why they won’t let their kids be kids. You should have seen how Halle was acting on that train. Legs crossed, acting prim and proper, flipping her hair and talking as if she was was a grown woman. Hosanna was acting grown too but no where near as bad as Halle who seems very conceited thanks to her parents.

Reactions: 10
Them other girls on the ig at the frozen event looked dress to their age,the flowy drras/top and kegginga thats what the type thing I like at that age especially hallie and harper,harper looked far too grown up for her age it so sad.the shoes rhe girls had on my daughter would break her neck on at 10 in them
Is the frozen show a freebie?

Reactions: 6
Do they not have a TV in the house? I just saw insta story of them watching football on a tablet?? And Tim and Heze went to watch the game in person? I'm not a football fan so no clue lol. But if they don't even have a TV in the living room, what happened to the old TV and why are they not prioritising these things for their children.

Reactions: 10
I carnt believe how little rhey brought from the old house,why didn't rhey bring table,chairs,beds tv etc till rhey could afford or get round to buying new stuff then donate to charity the things they no longer need ( the charity shops have vans for collecting big items usually) its been weeks now n hardly no furniture,it would do my head I'm having next to nothing and kids sleeping on floor (I'd feel guilty)

Reactions: 8
Exactly! I just don’t understand why they won’t let their kids be kids. You should have seen how Halle was acting on that train. Legs crossed, acting prim and proper, flipping her hair and talking as if she was was a grown woman. Hosanna was acting grown too but no where near as bad as Halle who seems very conceited thanks to her parents.
The the YouTube video all about Halle , Halle said the reason she likes to be around lots of people and be the centre of attention is cause she wants people to look at her pretty face. I know she’s only a kid so I want to be careful with what I say and also I know she only acts that way because of how her parents have raised her but one thing I will say I do not like that child’s personality at all I think out of all the kids she’s my least favourite because of her personality she’s so full of herself she is a mini Tim and for her age she has this huge ego and is obsessed with her appearance it’s all she cares about. Remember in the video they were getting their braids and Halle was trying to convince them all her hair is blonde when it’s far from blonde she has dark hair and even when Ella said this to her she didn’t want to hear it cause she couldn’t accept being wrong and it reminded me a lot of Tim. It’s so sad to even say this about a little girl cause she’s just a child but she is turning into that girl that nobody can stand because she thinks shes better than everyone and she will find it very hard to have any friends besides her family cause they’re the ones who feed her ego. All the kids are very full of themselves especially Heze and Halle.
Also in the video that’s all about Harper, when Harper was singing did anyone else notice Rues face the whole time 😂 you could tell he was so confused as to why one of his sisters especially Harper was getting all this attention on her when that never happens off camera. For his age he is smart and very aware of the bs going on and you can see him questioning things in his mind but never really saying it out loud cause anytime he does , he gets shut down immediately. It was good in that video for Tim to say to Rue that he can’t have the attention all the time cause Tim has to spend time with his sisters too but it’s also understandable why Rue was so confused cause that never happens which is sad that the girls only get to do fun things after we’ve all called Ella and Tim out on here. I would love to see what they’re really like off camera.

• Heart
I hope Halle gets even more obsessed with her looks, gets a big role and an agent and then emancipates herself from them.

Ha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.