Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hosanna is a mini-Ella and I feel so bad for her. Halle is turning into one too.

Harper talked about wanting to go horseback riding, ice skating, football and trampolining, all things that are fun and active and what children like to do... And then Hosanna and Halle come in with "getting your nails done, facials..."

Rue interjects and was like "I know the best thing you want to do... GYMNASTICS".

The younger children are much more free-thinking than the older ones!

As for the parents, note how they asked her would you like to grow up and be a mummy/how many children but didn't ask what she wanted to do for a career or if she wanted to go to Uni...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You were broke with a family, but still couldnt go and get a job, just sponge of parents. Should be ashamed. X
And he's still lazy and selfish. Half hearted vlogs once a week and lavish things for himself at the price of his children's privacy.

Hopefully this fame lasts and doesn't dry up, because if for some reason more people stop watching them they are in some really big trouble. Tim won't get a job, if Heze does make, pro that's still years away, and the girls aren't really pulling in any big roles.

Their success hinges on a YouTube channel they halfass and a tv show about living green that they don't practice in real life.

If one of those fails they are screwed. The tv show is no doubt how they got the house loan I think.

sorry but coils where please? I’m just seeing dry bleached damaged hair that could do with a good cut and moisture. 😂
D28C47BB-30BF-4A57-AC9F-0ABB3A086378.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I agree about his hair he needs a really good barber not Ella doing it,what does she put on his hair in the insta?
Did anyone see how close the football rue was kicking outside cake to the glass doors,where they were all sitting,

Why are they further embarrassing themselves by letting people know they were broke with kids but Tim still didn't feel motivated to get a good enough job to provide??? Shows they really did think it through by studying the interracial community on youtube and decided that was the money maker. That's where he's ego must come from..all the (mostly American) people obsessed with white men thinking they're God's gift.

Reactions: 8
You were broke with a family, but still couldnt go and get a job, just sponge of parents. Should be ashamed. X
So broke but yet kept adding more children to the bunch. If it wasn’t for all the grandparents chipping in and you still couldn’t see yourself to work to support the growing family you created. This wealth he speaks of is off the backs of his children mainly Haze. I’m confused but he doesn’t mention any of that. The views on each post is slowly going down. He feels if he mention god it draws them back in.

Halle is feeding Halo with a bottle. I knew Ella wasn’t just breastfeeding her. This is how she’s able to leave her so soon and consume alcohol. The baby is just 9 weeks old. Kicked to the curb so early. I believe she breastfeed Houston longer then that. She doesn’t need to bring another child in this world. Poor Halo!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There was a video where he justified being content with living in a house too small for his family(to Ella's parents). He said the people in the big masions are not home because they're working so they don't even enjoy their mansions. He basically gave a broke man's speech to the parents of the woman he married and couldn't provide for. I will try to find the youtube video again but it makes sense now...they must've not been rich yet. Ella's parents must've been disappointed deep down even though in that video they went along with him.

It's the fact that he really does think he's the man that makes him so unlikeable but not to the American fans. I swear there's something in the water over there 😂
Not every American is a fan of Tim and Ella, I certainly am not. Some of those comments sound like they come from people that have been paid. I refuse to believe that so many people could be so clueless.

[/QUOTE]
Not every American is a fan of Tim and Ella, I certainly am not. Some of those comments sound like they come from people that have been paid. I refuse to believe that so many people could be so clueless.
Well in that case I do sincerely apologise for my uneducated assumption

Reactions: 1
I did here you can get fake comments on your YouTube channel. It would explain a lot. It would explain those weird comments they get where people are trying to sell their crypto advice and get all those fake responses.

Reactions: 5
Child labour laws must be urgently strengthened to stop young social media influencers from being exploited by their parents, MPs say

Here here!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are desperate for content so they will be doing these "Get to know..." for the next two months.

Sigh.

Get a job, Tim.

They are desperate for content so they will be doing these "Get to know..." for the next two months.

Sigh.

Get a job, Tim.
It’s like come onnnn these types of videos are fine but they’re honestly not creative at all back to back content like this is boring.

Reactions: 7
It’s like come onnnn these types of videos are fine but they’re honestly not creative at all back to back content like this is boring.
I think the problem is how spaced out it would be. I think the videos getting to know the kids are fine but what? Are the going to wait until next week to do another video where they just ask a kid questions? Not exactly hard content for sure can film it in one day and just upload one video a day or something.

And Hosanna is kind of mean.

I think the problem is how spaced out it would be. I think the videos getting to know the kids are fine but what? Are the going to wait until next week to do another video where they just ask a kid questions? Not exactly hard content for sure can film it in one day and just upload one video a day or something.

You might be mean as well if at such a young age: your parents were inappropriately dependent upon you, you had 4 kids to constantly look after, you’re always coached and never allowed to be yourself.

Reactions: 7
Anyone do a little update what'd said/done in the new vlog please why hissanna been a but mean (won't get to watch it till tomoz)

The word that came to my mind was "bitter" and it is so clear given Harper's sweetness and Halle's confidence. She makes weird faces when the younger girls are talking and when the parents praise them.

Reactions: 4
You might be mean as well if at such a young age: your parents were inappropriately dependent upon you, you had 4 kids to constantly look after, you’re always coached and never allowed to be yourself.
100% on Tim and Ella.

The word that came to my mind was "bitter" and it is so clear given Harper's sweetness and Halle's confidence. She makes weird faces when the younger girls are talking and when the parents praise them.
I was surprised how bitter she was being. Much better word.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m just over observing , the last few months hosanna always looks like she’s a few seconds away from crying. She looks so awkward, especially when Tim speaks and the awkward look up at the camera, she doesn’t know what to do with herself, she’s always having to touch/ put her arm around one of the siblings, pats the younger ones. I dunno something is majorly offf

Is it me or does it look like halo isn’t in the carrier properly ? Or comfortably? It doesn’t look right 🙈

these get to know videos are so pointless with the most basic questions, even I could of guess the answers LOL, considering they have no real commitments such as real jobs and taking the kids to school, they really lack video content that is worth uploading. Instead they should of took the time out to spend a day with each child doing all the fun stuff they enjoy or something along those lines. I don’t ever see them going out doing anything interesting/fun or educational. And tennis doesn’t count because they are probably getting the membership for free. Laziest parents award goes tooooo….

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.