Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their subscribers seem to mistake someone having a lot of kids to mean they are good parents.

People did that with the duggars too.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That poor baby doesn’t even know who her parents are at this rate

They’ve been away from Halo in 3 months than I have been away from my daughter in 3 years. They should of never had her

Reactions: 6
These two are sick! 🤮
They haven’t even been back a week.

F7D4CDD1-AC61-4587-8C64-520580DFCAFA.jpeg

I am convinced they have a nanny I am sure the grandparents even though they love their grandchildren would be looking after the

Reactions: 9
That poor baby. What kind of parents would feels comfortable leaving their 4 month old baby again and asking grandparents or anyone else to look after their 7 children?

They just get worse by the day. I think people will start seeing through them now, having money will be there downfall.

AND already spending big money at LV. If they were really doing all this for their 'love' and spending quality time together, it wouldn't be on insta. They would put away all phones and just enjoy their time without kids. They're trying to prove something...wanting everyone to see they're getting big money. I wonder how Ella's mum feels looking at their insta stories (coz I know she has insta).

Reactions: 13
I wonder how the subbies will be able to work their mouths into saying these two are humble. Also the one saying it was no big deal that they left Halo the first time. Wonder what they got to say about this?

Reactions: 10
Tim and Ella can’t stay put long enough to put these kids in beds, but she stay in the nail shop, doing her hair and shopping. Now another vacation without any kids. They stay shopping at LV. They running around like teenagers who just met and have no children. I find her to be worse then Tim because she’s a mother who’s just running away from a child she carried for nine months to run around with that good for nothing husband. They act like they’ve never had anything in life. When they returned home this time first place he went was the car wash. It’s probably the most stability these kids have to go with the grandparents. At least Halo isn’t on the floor or be neglected.

Funny they didn’t mention where they were going this round. What’s up with the sudden need to show everyone they are so in love, but you continue to run off and leave your children. If she gets pregnant again it’s going to be a disaster. Something isn’t right with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They have ALREADY escaped from all of
Their subscribers seem to mistake someone having a lot of kids to mean they are good parents.

People did that with the duggars too.
I wonder how the subbies will be able to work their mouths into saying these two are humble. Also the one saying it was no big deal that they left Halo the first time. Wonder what they got to say about this?
Their subscribers are honestly delusional, I think they grew up in cults because I’ve never seen seen a group of people who are happy to ignore all the glaring signs these parents display every time they post a video. They’re blinded by,omg gosh halo is Halle’s twin Halle looks like her mom why doesn’t anyone have Tim’s eyes they are so pretty omg I love their hair I love how they spend all their time together omg Tim and ella look alike omg they speak so well and are so well behaved. It’s constant and is honestly disturbing how obsessed they are with this family so they just close their eyes to everything else. They did the same thing with the dog situation,no one thought it was cruel to introduce 3 dogs to the kids and just take them away when they didn’t need them for views anymore. It’s just insane.

Their subscribers are honestly delusional, I think they grew up in cults because I’ve never seen seen a group of people who are happy to ignore all the glaring signs these parents display every time they post a video. They’re blinded by,omg gosh halo is Halle’s twin Halle looks like her mom why doesn’t anyone have Tim’s eyes they are so pretty omg I love their hair I love how they spend all their time together omg Tim and ella look alike omg they speak so well and are so well behaved. It’s constant and is honestly disturbing how obsessed they are with this family so they just close their eyes to everything else. They did the same thing with the dog situation,no one thought it was cruel to introduce 3 dogs to the kids and just take them away when they didn’t need them for views anymore. It’s just insane.
Sorry this is so long but when I see their fans comment on how polite and well spoken the kids are it makes me roll my eyes cause they’re far from that minus Harper who out of all the kids in my opinion is the sweetest she doesn’t have a horrible attitude she’s just a nice child with a lovely personality but unfortunately she’s so overlooked in that family and ignored. I know she’s a child but sorry it has to be said Halle has a terrible personality and I really don’t like her personality at all she’s honestly so full of herself and has the biggest ego she’s just like Tim in every single way and that’s a very bad thing. She constantly talks about her looks that’s all she cares about cause her parents have only ever talked about the girls appearances so it’s no wonder it’s led to Halle being this way. She acts like she’s better than everyone even putting down her own sisters mainly Harper’s appearance and style to make herself look better. Her confidence is too much and she needs to be humbled cause she’s going to be an even worse nightmare the older she gets and people in the real world won’t put up with that or want to be her friend.
The kids have normal english accents they speak normally they’re not super well spoken it’s just that the American fans are obsessed with everything about this family and think they’re perfect. Hosanna can’t even read properly which isn’t her fault but the fans of this family overlook all these things. Hosanna looks drained and worn out a lot of the time cause she’s literally a kid who has to act like a mum to her younger siblings every single day. Yes being one of the older siblings it makes sense she’s going to help with some things with the younger ones that happens in every family but this on another level this is too much no child at Hosannas age should be raising her siblings cause her parents are too lazy to. Hosanna doesn’t have much of a personality either and gets jealous very easily cause she’s just seen as another mum while her brothers get all the attention on their football.
Heze is full of himself he doesn’t like when the attention isn’t on him as he already knows his parents see him as the future star of the family cause they have convinced Heze he will be a footballer and put this pressure on him and I find that cruel cause there’s a chance he may never be a footballer so they should of been giving him a good education to fall back on. They took away any chance for him to have a personality and different interests and instead he’s unhealthy obsessed with football and his attachment to that football is very odd behaviour it’s not normal.
Halo is a baby so can’t say anything about her only that the poor thing is so unwanted. Houston fair enough no toddler is perfect they have their moments and I think she is desperate for attention so can’t hate on a child for that growing up in their family but you can tell they struggle with her and let her do whatever she wants but that’s not going to be a good thing in the long run but that’s their choice if they can put up with her being badly behaved.
Rues personality was absolutely destroyed by them it’s such a shame. He was such a cheeky funny little boy but they acted like he was rude and disrespectful so constantly gave out to him for it to the point he acts a lot different now and always seems like he is zoned out. That kid does not love football , I do believe Heze has more of a love for it but Rue has no other choice to like it cause it was forced on him instead of them letting him figure out his own interest. I will say he’s a smart kid cause I can see by his facial expressions and the questions he asks that he can see through Ella and Tim’s bullshit and after they answer one of his questions they try silence him cause they know he’s onto them and then the poor kid is left so confused cause he knows they are lying and acting different on camera.
The recent video with the interior designer the kids constantly interrupt they’re too opinionated when it’s not needed and some of the kids can’t accept they’re not always right and it reminds me of Tim. The interior designer looked uncomfortable when Ella referred to her as the kids auntie. This is all Ella and Tim’s fault that the kids are like this. Ella and Tim are going off on shopping sprees by designer stuff with the money the kids made them! it’s the kids I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 11
So they ran off to go to a wedding of some friends of Ella whom she hasn’t seen in over 15yrs. Was this really that important to run off and leave the new baby as well as the other children. Not to mention you haven’t seen the baby in over a week and it’s off again. Sad situation. It’s getting to the point you don’t know what to expect from them now. Always showing off they’re at the LV store. SMH!!!!

*If you want to see a persons true heart, give them wealth*

My opinion based on observations from social media and YouTube.

‘How I Lost Weight So Quickly’ video, was from start to finish 100% staged. Nothing in that video was natural, Tim stroking Ella’s arm and appearing to be the doting husband and father. Then you see him stroking the baby’s feet. Whilst he does this he looks to the camera to see if the person behind the camera picked it up. You then see the camera zoom out so that you can see him stroking the baby’s foot.

The whole video Ella was feeding the baby a bottle and only brought her up to wind nearer the end of the video. How can you feed a young baby a bottle whilst having a ‘in-depth’ interview style conversation and at no point be looking down at you baby whilst feeding her to see she is not choking or if you need to wipe her mouth due to milk coming out of her mouth. I found that to be quite weird. If you go back to the video you will be able to see what I’m saying here.

I also got the impression that the video was some sort of audition for so parenting advice project they may have coming up. Or maybe it could have been to gain new subscribers from new mums. Can you imagine a new mum who had not heard or seen of them before, stumbling across this video. They would of brought right into this family.

Tim’s favourite children are Heze, Rue and Hallie. I say this from observations of body language and what has been put on display by this family. When I used to watch their earlier videos, just before Rue came or just after. You could see in the videos that Tim had such a soft spot for Hallie. He even had a pet name for her which was Hallie Ballie. I’m not sure which video it is but there is one of both Tim and Hallie out in his car, when he is taking her to Ballet class and you could see the bond between them, as they were singing songs and laughing a joking. Also in these videos Hossana was really pushed out and she looked so uncomfortable being on camera she looked so sad. His recent Instagram post there is a picture of him with Hossanna and Hallie. In one of the pictures he is kissing Hallie. Why not show a picture kissing both your daughters? I don’t need to go in-depth about Heze and Rue because Tim makes no secret of them being his golden children.

It’s sad now that Rue has become very aware of the cameras. And because of this he has lost his charm. Not many people are commenting to much on how cute Rue is anymore. Tim and Ella know this and have now started to push Houston more in the videos /social media, and guess what the viewers are now commenting on how cute Houston is, how funny she is bla bla bla.

Houston is unaware of the camera so she can be her natural 2 year old self which can be funny and cute to watch.

It’s funny that in the children’s get to know me videos that they continuously hinted at a family holiday and a holiday for just Tim & Ella.

Ella also hinted that somewhere like Spain would be perfect because it’s not too far.

Then boom they went on holiday to Spain and now Tim & Ella are away abroad without their children, one of whom is only 3-4 months old.

I get a sneaky feeling that the interior designer gifted that holiday, maybe it was her villa In return for promo. Once they were back the first video was featuring her. They were also tagging her all over social media. I know when I get back from holiday, I just wanna get home unpack and relax. Anything else can wait until the following day. Especially if your paying this interior designer, why the need to promote her and the work isn’t even done..? I’m trying to work out the connection with the designer and Tim & Ella. Something is not right there. Can’t put my finger in it.

When anyone continuously shows social media how much in love they are with their wife, now that money doesn’t seem to be a problem, question that.

Ella doesn’t look happy trying to look happy and Tim’s mask has slipped massively since money has made an appearance. No more NEEDS and WANTS. No more God.

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are acting like madly in love teenagers and living this luxury lifestyle now, because they will have another baby. Ella wants to live a little before she has to go thru all of that again.

New house, First Holiday, Holiday for Tim & Ella, House Makeover…. Pregnancy announcement!

They need to find their way back to God and not allow materialistic things to blind them.

Reactions: 6
So they ran off to go to a wedding of some friends of Ella whom she hasn’t seen in over 15yrs. Was this really that important to run off and leave the new baby as well as the other children. Not to mention you haven’t seen the baby in over a week and it’s off again. Sad situation. It’s getting to the point you don’t know what to expect from them now. Always showing off they’re at the LV store. SMH!!!!
Lol the friend said she didn't know they were going to be there. She also didn't seem that excited to see them. Of course Ella was putting on for the camera though and making weird clearly fake faces.

I cannot believe anyone still believes her story about why they were weaning halo. The real reason is so obvious.

• Wow
Lol the friend said she didn't know they were going to be there. She also didn't seem that excited to see them. Of course Ella was putting on for the camera though and making weird clearly fake faces.

I cannot believe anyone still believes her story about why they were weaning halo. The real reason is so obvious.
HAHA...how embarrassing! They're trying to make themselves look so important while neglecting their real responsibilities...that's karma!

I just watched the insta stories... they're attending a friend's wedding who they haven't seen on 15 years! A lot can change in that time. If she didn't know they weren't even gonna be there how did they get an invite? Lol. I think they went to the restaurant to try to get a last minute invite 👀. These 2 are absolutely shameless. Can you imagine starting a conversation with these 2 dummies in France and then saying they went there to surprise an old friend and they have 7 kids. Also, it looked a bit disrespectful to film the couple without asking.

Last edited:
The friend didn’t seem excited or that interested in seeing Ella and Tim. It was a very awkward reunion. Tim recording made it more awkward. I’m assuming not only have they not seen the friend in 15 years but probably also haven’t kept in touch much or not at all. They probably got an invite to the wedding but the friend probably thought there’s no way they will come cause we aren’t close like that anymore but Ella and Tim saw this as another opportunity to get away from the kids and have a holiday to themselves cause that’s all they care about is not having to be parents responsible for their children.

The friend didn’t seem excited or that interested in seeing Ella and Tim. It was a very awkward reunion. Tim recording made it more awkward. I’m assuming not only have they not seen the friend in 15 years but probably also haven’t kept in touch much or not at all. They probably got an invite to the wedding but the friend probably thought there’s no way they will come cause we aren’t close like that anymore but Ella and Tim saw this as another opportunity to get away from the kids and have a holiday to themselves cause that’s all they care about is not having to be parents responsible for their children.
Yeah most probably what happened tbf

Reactions: 3
I just watched it over lol it was so funny! The friend literally walked away from Ella while she was talking to greet people she actually knows. Ella acted like she made that woman's wedding by being there, meanwhile the man had no idea who they were and the woman seemed to careless about seeing a 'friend' she hasn't seen in 15 years. Lol.

It was funnier the second time around. Lol.

Ella was hugging the woman overly tight. I haven't seen her hug her kids like that. Not even for the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Manifesting them taking the children to a museum, zoo, aquarium, planetarium, or even a historical tour... Literally, anything to feed those brains.

original.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now there walking In a parking lot Tim pants won’t even stay up as he walks like he pooped on himself. They walk up to this BMW they’ve rented showing that off. I tell you they are really showing they have never had much of nothing growing up and act like they just made it in life. This is really getting funnier by the day.

Halo had be given up at brith. I missed that part of the friend, but I do remember seeing the look on her face when she introduced her to Tim, and everyone looked like what’s going on. No wonder we didn’t see anything else of them showing off at the wedding. So they just crashed this wedding? Omg!!!!

Why would you walk into a private affair and recording before asking the people if it was okay. The walk away was so awkward. She looked at Tim like what are you doing. Lol the guy gave Tim a stare also he tried to keep the conversation going and he walked off. Ella’s wearing her LV bag like that made her the social best. They rented a BMW for the week does that mean they’re gone for another week without the kids?

Last edited:
  • Wow
It’s the highlighter hair for me what is going on.
These two really have gotten worse they act like they’re untouchable and have really shown their true colours. They always seem to film these moments that seem to be ones that don’t really need to be shown the so called friends clearly didn’t look comfortable. Tim and Ella are so far removed from reality that most normal people don’t live with the camera filming their lives with the need of acting up to the cameras.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
awwww ellas first real proper designer bag how cute …meanwhile the kids get given clothes from sponsors and Hezes Nike contract.. furthermore the kids are sleeping on the dam floor!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.