Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen parents who are so spend happy for themselves and so tight with the children to the point they don’t have basic needs (education, beds etc). Makes me think back to safeguarding training, neglect isn’t always shown by dirty/unfed/unclothed children 🤔
Check out the Rebecca Ellen lamb thread - she’s cut from the same cloth

Reactions: 3
So 3 LV bags, a Selfridge's bag & staying in a 5 star hotel.....words fail me 😞, yes treat yourselves but when your children have no beds to sleep on it's a utter disgrace....

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen parents who are so spend happy for themselves and so tight with the children to the point they don’t have basic needs (education, beds etc). Makes me think back to safeguarding training, neglect isn’t always shown by dirty/unfed/unclothed children 🤔
I've done a fair bit of safeguarding training and can see how they neglect their kids and it can also be seen as financial abuse. It's made tricky by how they're training their kids to act all perfect so noone would ever really know the depth of it. It's always the kids who are gonna suffer as long as those 2 continue how they're going.

Reactions: 6
“It was hard to celebrate Harper’s birthday because of what was going on.” Wow imagine what a bit of planning could have done. How convenient there was not much going on during Dim and Hella’s birthdays. “Every birthday the kids get decorations, gifts, special meals and family love.” WHAT!?

Kids: Decorations: Ballons & Streamers
Gifts: Nail polish, Soccer ball
Special meals: Hella doesn’t cook
Family love: As long as camera is recording

Parents: Decorations: Expensive Hotel
Gifts: Designer Only & plenty of them
Special Meals: Restaurant's
Family Love: What family?

Interesting…nothing ever seems planned out for the kids. For weeks we’ve only seen the kids duvet beds on the floor. For months (honestly years) no homeschooling or a dedicated, regularly implemented education taking place. Their children’s gifts are not exciting adventures or presents (that look like they haven’t picked them up last minute from the discount stores.) On the flip side things involving Dim and Hella seemed planned out to the smallest detail, seems “hella” expensive, as do their gifts. They will show us this but not the wonderful things taking place in their kids lives. Dim”wit” & Hella”mess” have nothing to show us because nothing has changed.

Reactions: 11
Haze, holding Halo like a sack of potatoes while playing tennis. WTH and Ella has Houston on her back while Tim sits back lol holding a camera phone. Get the baby dumb tit. I’m just waiting for someone to drop her. Why not let her sit in the baby seat.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I feel like they’re going to have another baby
Course they will, to have a boy or twin boys, then to be squashed into the room with Heze & Reu, to be given some ridiculous name, to be 'groomed' into football from birth, then endless videos of Ella acting like she's on death's door with sad face on every pic of the vlog, then horrendous gender reveal sponsered (used) by some local business & so the revolting cycle goes on..🤮 hardly original content.

• Sick
They don't give a crap about rhem kids imo ella standing put in the direct sun holding rhe baby talking no sun hat on n how many times do they go to David Lloyd club n when it warm too,why not park,play on swings,run round on grass etc

Anyone know if I could be blocked of grimwade you tube? The Sunday vlog is coming up saying 385 comments bur I can only see 5 comments n 2 of rhem are the same person

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Course they will, to have a boy or twin boys, then to be squashed into the room with Heze & Reu, to be given some ridiculous name, to be 'groomed' into football from birth, then endless videos of Ella acting like she's on death's door with sad face on every pic of the vlog, then horrendous gender reveal sponsered (used) by some local business & so the revolting cycle goes on..🤮 hardly original content.
When Ella found out she was pregnant with Halo she was so adamant that she would be getting her tubes tide as soon as she could after she had the baby but there’s been absolutely no mention of that since they found out Halo was a girl. She really believed and hoped she was having twin boys but when they found out it was only one baby she was desperate for it to be a boy but it was another girl and she can’t let go of the idea of having twin boys or another boy.
Exactly what you said if they have another baby boy he’ll be squashed into a room with his bothers and forced to be a footballer whether he likes it or not. I dread to think of all those pregnancy videos she’ll make where she just complains and thinks the world revolves around her while speaking terribly to and about nurses and midwives who are just doing their job.
Do they not understand they could end up having another girl if they have another baby? they really enjoy the attention a baby brings them and the money it’s disgusting. People like them shouldn’t be parents. Also Ella’s health during the pregnancy with Halo was terrible like that should be a huge warning sign that her body is struggling and she should stop. Tim is selfish too cause any decent person wouldn’t be wanting his wife to put her life at risk with a pregnancy when they already have enough kids that they don’t even spend much time with unless they are paid to attend an event or invited to an event or place for free.
I have a weird feeling they want another baby I’m just waiting for the day they announce it. God help the poor child.

When Ella found out she was pregnant with Halo she was so adamant that she would be getting her tubes tide as soon as she could after she had the baby but there’s been absolutely no mention of that since they found out Halo was a girl. She really believed and hoped she was having twin boys but when they found out it was only one baby she was desperate for it to be a boy but it was another girl and she can’t let go of the idea of having twin boys or another boy.
Exactly what you said if they have another baby boy he’ll be squashed into a room with his bothers and forced to be a footballer whether he likes it or not. I dread to think of all those pregnancy videos she’ll make where she just complains and thinks the world revolves around her while speaking terribly to and about nurses and midwives who are just doing their job.
Do they not understand they could end up having another girl if they have another baby? they really enjoy the attention a baby brings them and the money it’s disgusting. People like them shouldn’t be parents. Also Ella’s health during the pregnancy with Halo was terrible like that should be a huge warning sign that her body is struggling and she should stop. Tim is selfish too cause any decent person wouldn’t be wanting his wife to put her life at risk with a pregnancy when they already have enough kids that they don’t even spend much time with unless they are paid to attend an event or invited to an event or place for free.
I have a weird feeling they want another baby I’m just waiting for the day they announce it. God help the poor child.
I feel she doesn’t but to please him she’ll do it like a dumb ass. As sick as she gets I don’t know why she doesn’t get her tubes tied and tell him to go to hell.

Reactions: 7
“It was hard to celebrate Harper’s birthday because of what was going on.” Wow imagine what a bit of planning could have done. How convenient there was not much going on during Dim and Hella’s birthdays. “Every birthday the kids get decorations, gifts, special meals and family love.” WHAT!?

Kids: Decorations: Ballons & Streamers
Gifts: Nail polish, Soccer ball
Special meals: Hella doesn’t cook
Family love: As long as camera is recording

Parents: Decorations: Expensive Hotel
Gifts: Designer Only & plenty of them
Special Meals: Restaurant's
Family Love: What family?

Interesting…nothing ever seems planned out for the kids. For weeks we’ve only seen the kids duvet beds on the floor. For months (honestly years) no homeschooling or a dedicated, regularly implemented education taking place. Their children’s gifts are not exciting adventures or presents (that look like they haven’t picked them up last minute from the discount stores.) On the flip side things involving Dim and Hella seemed planned out to the smallest detail, seems “hella” expensive, as do their gifts. They will show us this but not the wonderful things taking place in their kids lives. Dim”wit” & Hella”mess” have nothing to show us because nothing has changed.
It’s ridiculous, the decorations, food, and gifts for the kids ‘’parties’’ are pathetic. I don’t think you need to go all out, you can do lovely parties at home if you plan it, but they consistently make no effort for their children. I can’t imagine spending huge amounts of money on myself whilst letting my children go without. I wonder how the kids feel watching their parents treat themselves so much, especially after the ‘’wants vs needs’’ lecture, from what I remember the kids where wanting basic things like wardrobes. They’re a joke.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the family insta and Tim has everyone running around tennis court while he films them and his encouragement sounds so condescending...he called Ella a pretty little thing. They really don't have good content and the over edited videos are cringe. Are they gonna spend the whole summer in David Lloyd? The money they spend on themselves could be used to go on staycations if its too much hussle to go abroad. They have a car and the money to give those kids the best childhood experiences but choose not to.

Reactions: 14
Just watched the family insta and Tim has everyone running around tennis court while he films them and his encouragement sounds so condescending...he called Ella a pretty little thing. They really don't have good content and the over edited videos are cringe. Are they gonna spend the whole summer in David Lloyd? The money they spend on themselves could be used to go on staycations if its too much hussle to go abroad. They have a car and the money to give those kids the best childhood experiences but choose not to.
I agree. He should have been the one running with them. At least Halo was in her seat and no one was running holding her like a sack of potatoes. They must have been given a free membership. And the decorator is coming to there home again. How hard is it to put beds in the kids rooms.? I don’t like the girls room at all. That room is to small for them. Looks like it should be for storage or something else other then a bedroom.

in the ig he only showing Ella close up to see her books bouncing to give more content (for the men) as well as the dress the other week,if kids don't get them enough content we will go ro Ella and her boobs too
It's prob through day when other people are at work and school but they always seem to have tennis courts to themselves,thoughr they be some others,retirement age,people on lunch break having a game

Reactions: 2
They are both so gross.....spending money on 5 star hotels yet can't educate their kids academically, I left a comment on their you tube channel & was told I was jealous 🤔 & Tim is smart as he has masterminded a way of making money so he can spend time with his kids......so I commented ' with that logic that what benefit bums do' 🤷

Who are these bunch of deluded followers🤔
Everyone always replies towards concerned viewers that they are jealous.

Reactions: 5
T
in the ig he only showing Ella close up to see her books bouncing to give more content (for the men) as well as the dress the other week,if kids don't get them enough content we will go ro Ella and her boobs too
It's prob through day when other people are at work and school but they always seem to have tennis courts to themselves,thoughr they be some others,retirement age,people on lunch break having a game
They're acting like their some big powerhouse couple, they are actually an embarrassment, Ella- she things tarting herself up (very cheap looking in the orange dress & braids) makes her some kinda Beyonce, & as for Ali G, dear oh dear oh dear 🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.