Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is that one of the reasons the US fans love them so much is their BRITISHNESS.

So what now?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The last one who leaves the car 🚗 are they serious. And some video with all of them dancing. I can’t today someone watch it and let me know what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The last one who leaves the car 🚗 are they serious. And some video with all of them dancing. I can’t today someone watch it and let me know what happens.
Ella won.
Houston fell asleep and looked so sweaty bless her
Heze left to get football boots. Harper and Reu needed the toilet
Hosanna had to leave as someone needed to take him to the toilet
Halle left as it was too hot and no windows open at that point

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ella won.
Houston fell asleep and looked so sweaty bless her
Heze left to get football boots. Harper and Reu needed the toilet
Hosanna had to leave as someone needed to take him to the toilet
Halle left as it was too hot and no windows open at that point
Wow, a whole waste of time. Just when you think they can’t get any worse then here comes another video.

I don’t think it was fair to make Houzanna take him and loose her spot one of the parents should have given up there spot. SMH

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow, a whole waste of time. Just when you think they can’t get any worse then here comes another video.

I don’t think it was fair to make Houzanna take him and loose her spot one of the parents should have given up there spot. SMH
Hosanna is more responsible than her parents. That's not a compliment or something Tim and Ella should be proud of. They should be ashamed that their eldest daughter, still of primary school age, has had no choice but to step up and actually take care of the infants in that household.

It doesn't surprise me at all that she had to give up her spot. Ella views her daughters as competition - if that sounds deranged it's because it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can't those dickheads think of their own ideas, not satisfied with being beggy they now stealing content from other you tubers, this car fiasco Ali G had a clip recently on his IG of some American girl doing this,...talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel 🤮

• Haha
Instead of doing wining money challenges, why can’t they take the kids to zoo or something. How can you order food for yourself and not your children looool

Least it's not just me that thinks this, think of some original content.
I thought the same aswell. The other day Tim showed on ig story him watching dad v girls videos and tagged them. Obviously trying to get ideas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you'll see the new Nike campaign?? Maybe that's where the money is coming from, they work the kids too much. Just to afford their lifestyle of vacations and LV.

• Wow
They’re copying dad v girls content 100% cause they’ve seen how successful dad v girls have become and the money they’re making and getting interviewed on this morning and that’s what Tim and Ella desperately want is that social media fame and money. That’s why Tim and Ella are trying to become best friends with dad v girls tagging them in their stories to show they’re watching their videos and I noticed Tim went and followed every single member of dad v girls family including Joel’s siblings and Sarah’s siblings when they didn’t even follow Tim or the grimwades which is very weird that’s how desperate Tim is to get close to dad v girls. If Joel and Sarah had any common sense they would see they’re being used by Tim and Ella and that isn’t a genuine friendship it’s just about followers that’s all Tim and Ella want as their channel is failing to grow.
Also in their new video I thought it was a bit cruel to go to McDonald’s and rub it in the kids faces that they’re not getting anything only Tim is. Why couldn’t Tim of also ate breakfast at home with the rest of the family? I wouldn’t of been able to get myself a McDonald’s while the kids are all in the car being left out it’s unfair in my opinion. They announced Tim was getting McDonald’s and the kids got excited thinking they were too but then Ella said only Tim is getting something , acting like he’s a king who deserves special treatment it’s weird

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They’re copying dad v girls content 100% cause they’ve seen how successful dad v girls have become and the money they’re making and getting interviewed on this morning and that’s what Tim and Ella desperately want is that social media fame and money. That’s why Tim and Ella are trying to become best friends with dad v girls tagging them in their stories to show they’re watching their videos and I noticed Tim went and followed every single member of dad v girls family including Joel’s siblings and Sarah’s siblings when they didn’t even follow Tim or the grimwades which is very weird that’s how desperate Tim is to get close to dad v girls. If Joel and Sarah had any common sense they would see they’re being used by Tim and Ella and that isn’t a genuine friendship it’s just about followers that’s all Tim and Ella want as their channel is failing to grow.
Also in their new video I thought it was a bit cruel to go to McDonald’s and rub it in the kids faces that they’re not getting anything only Tim is. Why couldn’t Tim of also ate breakfast at home with the rest of the family? I wouldn’t of been able to get myself a McDonald’s while the kids are all in the car being left out it’s unfair in my opinion. They announced Tim was getting McDonald’s and the kids got excited thinking they were too but then Ella said only Tim is getting something , acting like he’s a king who deserves special treatment it’s weird
Yeah my mum and dad would never have done that Mcdonald’s thing to me.
They really need to give up at this point.
They copied the Kabs and still didn’t get anywhere and now copying this other family

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah my mum and dad would never have done that Mcdonald’s thing to me.
They really need to give up at this point.
They copied the Kabs and still didn’t get anywhere and now copying this other family
They could of at least got the kids an ice cream or could of all got McDonald’s for lunch to include the kids cause it just was such a bad video they have such a weird vibe as a family.
Exactly they tried copy the Kabs and clearly that didn’t work too well so now they’re copying dad v girls. Ella and Tim don’t even like spending time together as a family it’s very clear they’d rather the kids weren’t with them, especially Tim he looks like he’d rather be anywhere else than with his wife and kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did you'll see the new Nike campaign?? Maybe that's where the money is coming from, they work the kids too much. Just to afford their lifestyle of vacations and LV.
This was all staged, one thousand pounds to give to the winner and conveniently all the kids had to go to the toilet or are hot or had to go inside to get shoes and the mother is the last one left? Like they really think people are stupid don’t they? Rue can go to the toilet in his own house on his own and the idiotic father was already outside so he could’ve taken him or his brother who was going inside to get his boots could also have taken him. How can you go to a McDonald’s drive through and buy a meal just for yourself and sit there and eat in front of your children? At least buy them an ice cream or something smdh. Did anyone notice Ella’s new lips? Lmao now she looks like she has a beak! Giving away a thousand pounds and the kids are still sleeping on the floor and no I don’t believe you need a designer to buy beds for your kids, go to the store and pick out some beds have them delivered and set them up in the kids room for goodness sake, it’s been like 6 months of the kids sleeping on the hard floors but im willing to bet the parents already has a bed. Where is all that money coming from so suddenly and instead of them investing it into the house they’re out there squandering it with these ridiculous challenges. Im also glad to see they’ve finally purchased a vehicle so all of them can ride together as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah challenges are fake. Lots of family channels do them. There's no actual money on the line especially for the these folk.

I have to say, the grimwades do the most staged challenges I've ever seen. The winner is clearly previously picked. I actually think it's good they are trying different stuff other than videos where ella just rambles on and on. Tim actually has to put in effort now. Their older fans don't seem to like it, some of them anyway, but I think they need to understand that they are trying to pull in new viewers. They have a house to pay for now and more LV bags. We'll see if this works out for them. Views seem to be dropping even lower with the new stuff. I feel like they got stuck in a niche where most of their viewers are older religious people who don't really like new things and mostly watch for cute well-behaved light skin babies. That means it's going to be hard for them to try to branch out and do something new which would bring them more viewers and Instagram followers. It'll be interesting to see what they do. How they plan to balance getting new followers and keeping the ones they have.

They could of at least got the kids an ice cream or could of all got McDonald’s for lunch to include the kids cause it just was such a bad video they have such a weird vibe as a family.
Exactly they tried copy the Kabs and clearly that didn’t work too well so now they’re copying dad v girls. Ella and Tim don’t even like spending time together as a family it’s very clear they’d rather the kids weren’t with them, especially Tim he looks like he’d rather be anywhere else than with his wife and kids.
I couldn’t believe she was making an excuse to get him food and not the kids😡 he’s grown ass can make himself some breakfast and as she stated it was going into lunch time so why couldn’t they get a burger or something. SMH

• Angry
  • Sick
Yeah challenges are fake. Lots of family channels do them. There's no actual money on the line especially for the these folk.

I have to say, the grimwades do the most staged challenges I've ever seen. The winner is clearly previously picked. I actually think it's good they are trying different stuff other than videos where ella just rambles on and on. Tim actually has to put in effort now. Their older fans don't seem to like it, some of them anyway, but I think they need to understand that they are trying to pull in new viewers. They have a house to pay for now and more LV bags. We'll see if this works out for them. Views seem to be dropping even lower with the new stuff. I feel like they got stuck in a niche where most of their viewers are older religious people who don't really like new things and mostly watch for cute well-behaved light skin babies. That means it's going to be hard for them to try to branch out and do something new which would bring them more viewers and Instagram followers. It'll be interesting to see what they do. How they plan to balance getting new followers and keeping the ones they have.
10k views is nothing. Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
They missed their niche during COVID lockdowns.

They would have gained so many followers who were trying to figure out how to properly homeschool their children and keep them entertained at home.

But because they are lazy and don't actually homeschool their children, they let the opportunity pass them by.

It's the summer holidays. Drive your kids to the beach, go for a hike, camp outside your backyard... There are so many fun things to do with kids for content. Especially when the parents do not have actual jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They could of easily gone drive through safari park instead of driving around for a stupid challenge knowing full well the kids would not win anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.