Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like they told Harper , carry the football around so everyone can see you love football .These kids need to u learn a passion is not an obsession . The relationship with football for the boys is unhealthy . They must eat breathe and sleep football to please the parents .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
7/8am this morning on insta heze and reu were playing football in the garden. This isn’t normal. Kids are getting ready for school at this time have their breakfast and going out for the day. These kids are dressed in footy gear ready for a day in the garden. No home schooling at all. These parents are seriously very damaging and deluded

It’s like they told Harper , carry the football around so everyone can see you love football .These kids need to u learn a passion is not an obsession . The relationship with football for the boys is unhealthy . They must eat breathe and sleep football to please the parents .
I swear Tim and Ella are mentally ill. They need help they are totally bleeping up these kids lives

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
How do they expect these kids to be 16 and be at the same level educationally with their peers...assuming they're gonna send them to college at 16. They're gonna struggle with their English and maths which I believe they need before college in the UK. They'll never forgive their parents for holding them back when they realise

Reactions: 5
How do they expect these kids to be 16 and be at the same level educationally with their peers...assuming they're gonna send them to college at 16. They're gonna struggle with their English and maths which I believe they need before college in the UK. They'll never forgive their parents for holding them back when they realise
They don’t have to go to college as many kids seem to get out of it. They just won’t they will stay home and try to be famous

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Harper holding that football is really starting to grind on me...😠
Tim, showed a video of Haze and Rue out in the rain practicing. Tim told Rue he couldn’t go with him to watch Haze practice because it was raining. What’s the difference and he looked really disappointed he had to be at the shop watching Houzanna try on clothes to go absolutely no place.

7/8am this morning on insta heze and reu were playing football in the garden. This isn’t normal. Kids are getting ready for school at this time have their breakfast and going out for the day. These kids are dressed in footy gear ready for a day in the garden. No home schooling at all. These parents are seriously very damaging and deluded

I swear Tim and Ella are mentally ill. They need help they are totally bleeping up these kids lives
Not to mention had them put outside in the rain. He believes he’s a whole coach or something. I’m surprised Harper wasn’t out there with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tim, showed a video of Haze and Rue out in the rain practicing. Tim told Rue he couldn’t go with him to watch Haze practice because it was raining. What’s the difference and he looked really disappointed he had to be at the shop watching Houzanna try on clothes to go absolutely no place.

Not to mention had them put outside in the rain. He believes he’s a whole coach or something. I’m surprised Harper wasn’t out there with them.
He won’t take Rue because while Heze is practicing the lazy father is probably meeting up with his “side piece”,he’s not fooling anyone. What do you think he does for hours while the son is practicing? He’s certainly not seating there twiddling his thumbs. Six other kids at home but he stay gone from that household. That wife is an idiot all she does is grin and bare it.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t the boys ever wear clothing that isn’t a football kit? Rue in a football jersey and shorts in November! fair enough if he has a football and he has to wear that during training or playing a match but why the whole day every single day are both boys wearing football kits all the time. My brother loves football I swear he knows everything I’ve no idea what he does he talking about but I know he football knowledge is really good and when he was a kid he loved playing football and his room was decorated with the team he still supports to this day and he would wear football jerseys as a kid and he still sometimes does but not all the time. As a kid he wasn’t wearing a football kid everyday he would wear normal tracksuits and just normal boys clothes not everything was about football all the time.

Those grimwade boys have developed a very unhealthy obsession with football. Heze is addicted to carrying the football around he seems to have some kind of separation anxiety when he has to put it down cause it instantly will appear at his feet. Rue only carries a football around cause to him that’s normal as that’s what he sees Heze do and Tim definitely told Rue to carry one around too just like Heze.

Harper has definitely been told to carry one around now too and it’s very forced nothing about her playing football is natural. They want the kids seen with the footballs and try get the kids noticed by brands to try get another sponsorship to make more money or probably that it’ll help the kids get noticed by football scouts cause some people think if their kid gets noticed really young it’ll give them more of a chance of having a successful career but thing is your kid needs to have talent and needs to stand out so there’s no guarantee that they’ll become a pro footballer so it’s risky to not give your kids a chance at receiving an education so they can have a backup plan.

Also Tim constantly wanting to be out of the house most days for hours saying it’s to watch Heze train and then he will be out of the house for more hours to go to the gym and Ella honestly isn’t suspicious or question why he wants to spend as little time as possible with the family. I wouldn’t be surprised if he speaks to other women online or there’s maybe one woman in particular I don’t know but it’s weird a married man following girls on Instagram who clearly he doesn’t know as some don’t follow him back and as for the other women who do follow him back there’s no way he knows all of them especially as I checked a while ago and most of them if not all don’t follow Ella or the grimwade family.

Reactions: 5

That to me shows Tim is up to something when he takes heze It’s spelling it right out

Also the inst story wirh Tim at someone party. He so thinks he’s black and I feel the kids weren’t there at all. Events like these are family events they don’t go to them

Reactions: 3
I can tell they are rewarding Hosanna for babysitting the kids. Halle has caught on and is trying to help out more with Houston and Halo. The party tonight both Tim and Ella were there no kids. Some lady from the America, commented that Hosanna is filling out nice and she can't wait to see her shape as she gets old. I'm so embarrassed, we are so obsessed with skin color and shapes over here in America. Tim and Ella never thought about over exposing their kids.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can tell they are rewarding Hosanna for babysitting the kids. Halle has caught on and is trying to help out more with Houston and Halo. The party tonight both Tim and Ella were there no kids. Some lady from the America, commented that Hosanna is filling out nice and she can't wait to see her shape as she gets old. I'm so embarrassed, we are so obsessed with skin color and shapes over here in America. Tim and Ella never thought about over exposing their kids.
I agree. Hosanna is 10 years old. She is primary school age and they are in a way sexually exposing her by commenting about her figure and the parents allowing it. She looks a lot older then heze who is two yrs older then her even thou he’s 13 now. She wears lots of jewellery which kids her ages do not. I know as my youngest is 9 and 11 and their friends do not at all. They play

• Sad
That was probably a man commenting under a guise. Urgh disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I agree. Hosanna is 10 years old. She is primary school age and they are in a way sexually exposing her by commenting about her figure and the parents allowing it. She looks a lot older then heze who is two yrs older then her even thou he’s 13 now. She wears lots of jewellery which kids her ages do not. I know as my youngest is 9 and 11 and their friends do not at all. They play
I guess the lady or man in disguise erased the post once I called them a pedalo. They originally told me not everything is sexual and it's normal for a girl to fill out?? That made me feel uncomfortable. I think Ella and Tim are so caught up in their own world they don't care or see certain things. Also letting her look grown is brainwashing her to believe she can cook and clean and take care of the house. Their manipulative tactics are only use to see what they can get out of the kids, like the constant need to compete. It's sickening I wish I could call child services. Here in America we have welfare checks and certain ages where a KID can babysit other kids.

That was probably a man commenting under a guise. Urgh disgusting.
Agreed

• Sick
And it doesn’t help that they also allow her and the younger girls to dance and gyrate to explicit music on Instagram. They are truly awful parents.

• Sick
Again they are out and about no home schooling going on. They should be embarrassed posting their tit during school hours

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Again they are out and about no home schooling going on. They should be embarrassed posting their tit during school hours
Also having Harper carrying that Nike ball around is ridiculous. At some park it’s a wonder these kids aren’t sick. It seems to me Ella and Tim live separate lives these days. He’s always supposed to be at the gym with his buddies and she’s always out with all the kids. Something is wrong with this picture.

Reactions: 8
Also having Harper carrying that Nike ball around is ridiculous. At some park it’s a wonder these kids aren’t sick. It seems to me Ella and Tim live separate lives these days. He’s always supposed to be at the gym with his buddies and she’s always out with all the kids. Something is wrong with this picture.
I agree but as I keep saying how are they getting away with not home schooling these kids. Kids that don’t attend school have social services involved. Kids aren’t allowed to just walk around doing nothing all day every day as these kids are. I’m surprised even their neighbours haven’t reported them as they will see them out at all times when kids are in school

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree but as I keep saying how are they getting away with not home schooling these kids. Kids that don’t attend school have social services involved. Kids aren’t allowed to just walk around doing nothing all day every day as these kids are. I’m surprised even their neighbours haven’t reported them as they will see them out at all times when kids are in school
They are so slick we don’t really know what they are reporting as school work. She knows not to post it because we will criticize them because we all know it’s a scam.

They are so slick we don’t really know what they are reporting as school work. She knows not to post it because we will criticize them because we all know it’s a scam.
Since kids went back in sept and now heading to Xmas she hasn’t posted one home schooling vid. Obv we know as it’s due to the fact they do none. They have no table or equipment so where would they do it. It doesn’t happen and this is illegal and she knows it. They are a very devious couple full of lies and deceit to their audience and the world.

I guess not everyone can do formal home schooling but they don’t even do educational activities, walks, art projects, playing instruments etc. even going to museums and then doing a project after wards. The resources are there 🤦🏾‍♀️ Hosanna should looking to start secondary school now, how will she pass GCSE’s, get a job? Her reading isn’t great also, it’s so sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.