Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those idiots in the comment section are something else. 'OH the children are so well behaved and respectful!' A comment points out the kids kicking balls in a store which is for sure disrespectful to the store and other shoppers and it's 'you're just bitter!'

The kids aren't well-behaved theyre fake for the camera. Grandma brown all but admitted the kids are a trouble when she has to babysit them.

Reactions: 9
Those idiots in the comment section are something else. 'OH the children are so well behaved and respectful!' A comment points out the kids kicking balls in a store which is for sure disrespectful to the store and other shoppers and it's 'you're just bitter!'

The kids aren't well-behaved theyre fake for the camera. Grandma brown all but admitted the kids are a trouble when she has to babysit them.
I can’t work out these comment. Are the people actually on drugs to not see these people for who they are. It took me a few weeks to see through them when I saw all their presents were gifted and things like that then I started to notice more and more. I think they are fake comments surely or Tim himself lol

Reactions: 5
their Christmas content is going to be so tit. theyve already warned us.
Ive stopped watching their videos because most of it is ella chatting tit. Borrrrrrring.

Reactions: 11
I agree. Ella sounded fake and screen like and Houston was being a cute little child then as soon as she hears her mum and the phone she started acting. Very very sad I agree. Ella didn’t sounded like a loving mum but cold
They’re like animals in a circus always ready to perform, but to see thst 2 year old child transform as soon as she saw that camera is probably the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 6
I can’t work out these comment. Are the people actually on drugs to not see these people for who they are. It took me a few weeks to see through them when I saw all their presents were gifted and things like that then I started to notice more and more. I think they are fake comments surely or Tim himself lol
The way they go on attack when someone comments the truth is what gets to me. It’s in plan site to see. The one about three of them kicking balls in the shop and then defending that made me smh 🤦‍♀️ Rue has lost all his personality. Harper is slowly behind. She just learning and they have her this way. And where did that doll come from that Houston was playing with all tore up. What happened to the doll house, and the game boards? The rest of the toys?

• Sad
their Christmas content is going to be so tit. theyve already warned us.
Ive stopped watching their videos because most of it is ella chatting tit. Borrrrrrring.
How much 'gifted presents' are they gonna give to their kids, heaven forbid any presents they give come from the heart.....loads of Nike clothes/trainers/ Claire accessories junk,/ footballs, football kits....

• Wow
How much 'gifted presents' are they gonna give to their kids, heaven forbid any presents they give come from the heart.....loads of Nike clothes/trainers/ Claire accessories junk,/ footballs, football kits....
They’ve already let the viewers know they won’t be ready.

Maybe they think this will get more views because the count was really low on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Maybe they think this will get more views because the count was really low on this one.
That’s exactly it. The title was hilarious. Doesn’t make a difference they really do have no content at all. Just tit

Can't say that I feel sorry for Grandma Brown because she is an enabler to Ella and Tim's selfish parenting style... She should have told Ella the truth,
to get her children educated for their own good, for their futures.
On that very last video when Ella dropped the kids off, Ma Brown mentioned that when she was growing up, her own father use to help with taking the children to school. Yet she homeschooled Ella and her siblings...
Too bad she encourages Ella's foolishness, especially when it comes to the amount of responsibility Hosanna is expected to render..

Those are not Hosanna's kids!!!

Those poor children love to come to grandma's, for good Food and plenty of it, and for some outlet from their money grubbing so called jet setting, drinking grown teenage parents...
Instead of Tim working out in the gym, he ought to be working at a job to feed his wife and kids! His work outs are just as lack luster as his build!
He only goes to get away from the kids and Ella... What a scammer!!!

Last edited:
Can't say that I feel sorry for Grandma Brown because she is an enabler to Ella and Tim's selfish parenting style... She should have told Ella the truth to get her children educated for their own well good, for their futures.
On that last video when Ella dropped the kids off, Ma Brown mentioned that her own father use to help with taking the children to school when Ma Brown was young.
Too bad she encourages Ella's foolishness, when it comes to the amount of responsibility Hosanna is expected to render..
Those are not Hosanna's kids.
Those poor kids come to grandma's for good Food and plenty of it, and for some outlet from the cameras and their money grubbing so called jet setting, drinking grown teenage parents...
I don’t feel sorry for her either. She’s an enabler

Newest blog Shopping at H@M isn’t this where they get the free clothes? How many shopping trips for clothes? That they never go anywhere to wear said outfits on top of how small the rooms are where are they putting them? Harper with a football and she has Rue in tow. I’m done with these low key post. Nothing to do about nothing.

Can't say that I feel sorry for Grandma Brown because she is an enabler to Ella and Tim's selfish parenting style... She should have told Ella the truth,
to get her children educated for their own good, for their futures.
On that very last video when Ella dropped the kids off, Ma Brown mentioned that when she was growing up, her own father use to help with taking the children to school. Yet she homeschooled Ella and her siblings...
Too bad she encourages Ella's foolishness, especially when it comes to the amount of responsibility Hosanna is expected to render..

Those are not Hosanna's kids!!!

Those poor children love to come to grandma's, for good Food and plenty of it, and for some outlet from their money grubbing so called jet setting, drinking grown teenage parents...
Instead of Tim working out in the gym, he ought to be working at a job to feed his wife and kids! His work outs are just as lack luster as his build!
He only goes to get away from the kids and Ella... What a scammer!!!
He’s always with one of his buddies and I believe there is something else at this gym because he’s body surely doesn’t look like he works out at all as long as he’s been at it.

Clothes for Houzanna H and M. Why do these kids act as though they’ve never been shopping especially at the same stores? Freebies!!!! And she’s just bouncing around. Helle is saying if she doesn’t like it I won’t buy it. When has she spent a dime.

Newest blog Shopping at H@M isn’t this where they get the free clothes? How many shopping trips for clothes? That they never go anywhere to wear said outfits on top of how small the rooms are where are they putting them? Harper with a football and she has Rue in tow. I’m done with these low key post. Nothing to do about nothing.
See I haven’t even seen the vlog and I already knew it was going to be freebies and three kids with balls and Ella chatting tit. From what I’ve read I’m right
Ella seemed high in that video.

He’s always with one of his buddies and I believe there is something else at this gym because he’s body surely doesn’t look like he works out at all as long as he’s been at it.

Clothes for Houzanna H and M. Why do these kids act as though they’ve never been shopping especially at the same stores? Freebies!!!! And she’s just bouncing around. Helle is saying if she doesn’t like it I won’t buy it. When has she spent a dime.

As they used to get freebies from river island.m did it just stop. So never never buy clothes for their kids at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Going to buy a potty or something like that. They changed it to potty training lol
These children have absolutely no privacy at all thanks to their lazy selfish money hungry parents. Something truly needs to be done about these family vloggers. They need some kind of strick guideline to follow when it comes to exposing their children who have no say in anything on the internet. The parents just go too far and don’t think or care about the repercussions the child will suffer through later from having every detail of their childhood played out online for whole world to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.