Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t even started potty training her yet. You can clearly see she’s just turning the pages and nothing more.
Of course she hasn’t, that’ll be left up to Hosanna to train her. I was sort of surprised to see her in diapers the other day, the lazy parents are way too busy to raise them or to even homeschool them. I hate people who have a bunch of kids but want other people to raise them, in this case their 10 year old daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tim in the gym again evry day. The gym he doesn’t even pay for and he thinks he’s some big man

• Sick
Tim in the gym again evry day. The gym he doesn’t even pay for and he thinks he’s some big man
It’s someone at that gym he’s running up there for. He’s never worked out as long as this YT channel has been going. He didn’t help Ella walk around the block when she was trying to exercise. When he made the kids run around the field he never ran with them he sat on the side line and watched.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s the same dance step. They aren’t learning anything new. They need to put them in professional dance classes it’s the least they can do.

So all of a sudden Tim and Ella are going to the gym all times of night. She mentioned she went with one of her friends but lied about going to work out and went in the steamer. Tim keeps posting himself lifting weights and working out with a buddy of his. They seem to be living different lives as to what they’re posting. Ella has taken over the blogs and the last one she kept talking over Tim and he was desperate to get a word in. Did anyone pay attention to that interaction?
It’s someone at that gym he’s running up there for. He’s never worked out as long as this YT channel has been going. He didn’t help Ella walk around the block when she was trying to exercise. When he made the kids run around the field he never ran with them he sat on the side line and watched.
Mid-life crisis!!! He wants to see if he can still attract young women. Its written on his face marriage and kids bore him. I wouldnt be surprised if he is planning his exit based on Heze and Housanna growing up and leaving the house. Letting Ella raise the last kids alone. Question for you guys. If they split who would suffer the most and lose the most???

Reactions: 4
Mid-life crisis!!! He wants to see if he can still attract young women. Its written on his face marriage and kids bore him. I wouldnt be surprised if he is planning his exit based on Heze and Housanna growing up and leaving the house. Letting Ella raise the last kids alone. Question for you guys. If they split who would suffer the most and lose the most???
The kids you mean or out of Tim and Ella?

Reactions: 1
I know you mean Tim and Ella here, but the answer (as usual) is Hosanna. She already raises her younger siblings and is responsible for cooking, this would just throw "Mum's therapist" into the mix.

Reactions: 3
Who said anything about Ella being pregnant? She posted on IG I believe no I’m not pregnant!!! I see it coming the announcement. Halo, is almost a year old and she always gets pregnant before the last one can get to walking.

Ok long post i am sorry .
Speaking as a child whose dad died when i was 9, me and my sister had no choice but to grow up quick. Mum still had to work to provide for us. She had a good job but long hrs so we used to have to prepare a meal for us to eat so mum had a meal to come home too. Am not talking beans on toast. We learnt to cook. At 10yrs i was cooking full roast dinners and homemade desserts. We never got to go to clubs or school trips because the money and time wasn't there. We never got what every other peer had like good shoes or fashion clothes, we got what mum could afford. Our grandparents took us on lovely holidays but not with mum as she had to work. Do i resent my child hood... absolutely not as its made me the person i am today. It gave me opportunities to develop my baking and cookery skills but what it has done is made me so incredibly focused and determined that my daughter will never experience what i did. It wasn't mums fault of course but we missed out on so much.
My daughter will never be spoiled with material items but she is spoiled with our love and time. I pride myself on the fact she is only 3.5yr, knows her alphabet, can read (her dad is a genius... Principal Business Intelligence is his job title so that is where her brains come from), she goes dancing, swimming, we do a craft daily, go for nature walks, listen to the world around us, visit friends, have play dates, bake or simply play in the sink. She is fortunate in the sense i am retired (medical grounds i had 3 strokes, a brain tumour and my bowel died) so i am available to tend to her every need. We are there for her 24/7. We choose not to go out unless we are all going because we are a family and do not expect others to care for our daughter.
Tim and Ella to me have parenting so very wrong. They put their own needs above their children. They use the excuse of its what families do. No its not. They are doing it because they arent giving them the option. They are so narcissistic they can not see how knackered Ellas mum must be or how all this will impact the children and will always manipulate the situation for them to be the victims. Sure my family and friends would all jump at the chance to have our child but we chose not to. They chose to rob the children of any childhood, they chose to neglect parental responsibilities and say its helping them grow. They may think that now but 30yrs down the line the kids will be thinking you failed me, You are the reason i cant get a job, i don't understand how society works and i don't understand what a real family or a relationship is. X

Reactions: 13
Ok long post i am sorry .
Speaking as a child whose dad died when i was 9, me and my sister had no choice but to grow up quick. Mum still had to work to provide for us. She had a good job but long hrs so we used to have to prepare a meal for us to eat so mum had a meal to come home too. Am not talking beans on toast. We learnt to cook. At 10yrs i was cooking full roast dinners and homemade desserts. We never got to go to clubs or school trips because the money and time wasn't there. We never got what every other peer had like good shoes or fashion clothes, we got what mum could afford. Our grandparents took us on lovely holidays but not with mum as she had to work. Do i resent my child hood... absolutely not as its made me the person i am today. It gave me opportunities to develop my baking and cookery skills but what it has done is made me so incredibly focused and determined that my daughter will never experience what i did. It wasn't mums fault of course but we missed out on so much.
My daughter will never be spoiled with material items but she is spoiled with our love and time. I pride myself on the fact she is only 3.5yr, knows her alphabet, can read (her dad is a genius... Principal Business Intelligence is his job title so that is where her brains come from), she goes dancing, swimming, we do a craft daily, go for nature walks, listen to the world around us, visit friends, have play dates, bake or simply play in the sink. She is fortunate in the sense i am retired (medical grounds i had 3 strokes, a brain tumour and my bowel died) so i am available to tend to her every need. We are there for her 24/7. We choose not to go out unless we are all going because we are a family and do not expect others to care for our daughter.
Tim and Ella to me have parenting so very wrong. They put their own needs above their children. They use the excuse of its what families do. No its not. They are doing it because they arent giving them the option. They are so narcissistic they can not see how knackered Ellas mum must be or how all this will impact the children and will always manipulate the situation for them to be the victims. Sure my family and friends would all jump at the chance to have our child but we chose not to. They chose to rob the children of any childhood, they chose to neglect parental responsibilities and say its helping them grow. They may think that now but 30yrs down the line the kids will be thinking you failed me, You are the reason i cant get a job, i don't understand how society works and i don't understand what a real family or a relationship is. X
Well stated! These kids are in for a rude awakening when they go out into the real world on their own. They are lacking in so many ways. Poor Hosanna won’t know how to do anything except cook and make babies to take care of. She has no education, she can barely read and she won’t ever know when she’s being taken advantage of. And Heze is going to have a nervous breakdown if he doesn’t become a pro footballer because he has NOTHING else to fall back on. And the younger children are in for the same disappointments as their older siblings simply because they have selfish parents. It’s really sad that no one is stepping in to save these children.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well stated! These kids are in for a rude awakening when they go out into the real world on their own. They are lacking in so many ways. Poor Hosanna won’t know how to do anything except cook and make babies to take care of. She has no education, she can barely read and she won’t ever know when she’s being taken advantage of. And Heze is going to have a nervous breakdown if he doesn’t become a pro footballer because he has NOTHING else to fall back on. And the younger children are in for the same disappointments as their older siblings simply because they have selfish parents. It’s really sad that no one is stepping in to save these children.
Agreed. I think a lot of people on here like Ella’s parents but they’re enabling their behaviour IMO

i don’t know why i find heze and that damn ball so annoying. but it’s annoying.

Reactions: 8
This one either!
They spend quality time with they’re children and they go on trips. The children are educated and have fun adventures.

So Tim has purchased the latest PS5 game of lords or something. He has time to sit and play games and nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No way have they bought the kids these clothes out their own money. Ella says she ordered Thai and this size. Yes but she didn’t pay for it. Surprise I knew it would be h&m now they have blagged free clothes in order to advertise them. Tbh these kids don’t need any more clothes they have Nike non stop. Maybe kids that’s can’t afford them would be better suited it’s disgusting

Reactions: 10
No way have they bought the kids these clothes out their own money. Ella says she ordered Thai and this size. Yes but she didn’t pay for it. Surprise I knew it would be h&m now they have blagged free clothes in order to advertise them. Tbh these kids don’t need any more clothes they have Nike non stop. Maybe kids that’s can’t afford them would be better suited it’s disgusting
Why do they have all these clothes they’re at home 24/7 unless they’re going to football. If Nike ever go bankrupt it will be because of them smfh!”

• Haha
Why do they have all these clothes they’re at home 24/7 unless they’re going to football. If Nike ever go bankrupt it will be because of them smfh!”
Seeing Tim in a different now tech evry week which costs like 200 pounds makes me feel sick. I though heze was the one in the Nike clothes so why do they all wear it. The parents have no Shame

Nike Tech

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seeing Tim in a different now tech evry week which costs like 200 pounds makes me feel sick. I though heze was the one in the Nike clothes so why do they all wear it. The parents have no Shame

Nike Tech
Yes they certainly have no shame, don’t forget the stupid mother showed up to a fashion event wearing a dress and Air Force one sneakers with Nike socks, just tacky. Those sweatshirts she wears goes for $65 a piece and all the kids wear Nike all day every day. I know Nike probably having regrets signing their son. Anyone notice Harper can’t go without a stupid ball now? Kicking it in the house like the two boys, perhaps they’re looking for her to get sponsored by Nike too. Those kids are like robots no individual personalities. The father playing with Harper was so cringy you can tell he doesn’t normally touch those kids unless the camera is on. And where was king Heze? Probably playing video games in his room, but can’t let the Grimwade gang know because he tries to come off as the perfect kid. All I do is think about football smdh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.