Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dang whoever are gifting these toys Harper probably would have liked something too. She's 6. How is the kitchen for her too with Houston name slapped on the front of it.

All of the kids could use actual toys. Hez so he can grow a personality outside of football. The parents refuse to buy them clearly but they'll take anything free.

Poor rue really likes cars even though the parents like to pretend he lives and breaths football. Get him a tanka truck or something, heck you can paint a giant football on the side of it to make Tim and ella happy.
Halle too. She’s 8 kids play with toys at that age. This family are a total disgrace. They won’t buy anything it’s so obvious to me they beg for them

Ella is such a liar. She opened the toy box then said it’s for the toy room. Looool what toy room. She only said that to cover their backs as to why they were sent the box in the first place.

Why would any company gift them things. Most there subs are fake anyway. It’s so obvious through the small amount of views they get

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for one second that they used their own money to purchase them toys, was defo gifted in some way for exchange of them doing the my first years advert a while ago

Edit : Ella says “we got sent this kitchen aswell”

So yup the only time the kids get toys is when it’s given to them..also I feel so sorry for rue, I believe he will be the first one to break away from the family when he is older

Reactions: 8
Horse nostrils said at the end Halle has had to go to her rehearsal, so maybe she did get the part 🤔

Reactions: 1
Horse nostrils said at the end Halle has had to go to her rehearsal, so maybe she did get the part 🤔
If she did it’s just to get them money. They don’t care about any esucation just jobs that get paid.

I don’t believe for one second that they used their own money to purchase them toys, was defo gifted in some way for exchange of them doing the my first years advert a while ago

So yup the only time the kids get toys is when it’s given to them..also I feel so sorry for rue, I believe he will be the first one to break away from the family when he is older
They don’t deserve to be gifted anything at all. What made me laugh is harper thought there could be a table in the box. Loool Ella even ur kids know that’s missing from ur stupid house No one wanted to gift I that no. Afraid u need to buy it urself love

So 160 they were given. The walker is 70 on the website and box 130. Lovely items but for a family that deserve it. These parents do not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she did it’s just to get them money. They don’t care about any esucation just jobs that get paid.

They don’t deserve to be gifted anything at all. What made me laugh is harper thought there could be a table in the box. Loool Ella even ur kids know that’s missing from ur stupid house No one wanted to gift I that no. Afraid u need to buy it urself love

So 160 they were given. The walker is 70 on the website and box 130. Lovely items but for a family that deserve it. These parents do not.
Don’t forget the kitchen, that was also gifted. They are actually pathetic

What’s the post on insta for tagging a footy group. Clearly harpers or reus. We don’t see anyone we know so what was the point in that if we don’t know who. What a cheeky ad for free training

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Tim dancing with baby number 7 😳 and why do they not say this baby name? It’s more I could write but why? It’s the same old same old mess. Ella fake laugh I just can not today!

I don’t believe Tim let’s them have toys as he doesn’t want the house messed up.

Reactions: 3
Tim dancing with baby number 7 😳 and why do they not say this baby name? It’s more I could write but why? It’s the same old same old mess. Ella fake laugh I just can not today!

I don’t believe Tim let’s them have toys as he doesn’t want the house messed up.
They r pretending R.E.M. for the money ads. It’s all scripts

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticing the changes in Harper, how she’s constantly seeking camera time? She used to be the one sitting quietly out of frame but not anymore which is in itself so sad, I thought she was going to be different in that regard but I guess not. Also it’s super cringey how Hosanna is always popping up in the camera unannounced, like the mother is blabbering on and on and suddenly her head just pops into the camera….so desperate for any camera time.and did the mom let it slip that Halle is in rehearsals or was that deliberately done? I know everything they do is so fake and on purpose so it was probably said deliberately so people will start asking. The way she said it casually in closing make me thinks it was no slippage. And what’s with Hosanna always being in the kitchen? Are they forgetting that that child is only 10 like wtf? Buy her some books turn her into an avid reader I’d be more impressed with that, no one wants to see a child slaving in no kitchen while the father spends all his time out of the house and the mother sits around running her mouth all day or going out to lunch with her loser husband and getting work done on her face, #freeHosanna.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure they have had other toys gifted previously as they had to do ads. Where are those items now? Also where’s Harpers birthday toys?? I really think they film then remove these toys from the house.

Tim and Ella are so clueless they don’t seem to realise playing with toys is an essential part of child development. They don’t even home school so at least give your kids toys 🤦🏾‍♀️

Ella doesn’t even do arts and crafts, messy play or regular sports to occupy them. I don’t know who’s child doesn’t love drawing and painting these kids don’t even get that type of joy to be proud of their work!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m sure they have had other toys gifted previously as they had to do ads. Where are those items now? Also where’s Harpers birthday toys?? I really think they film then remove these toys from the house.

Tim and Ella are so clueless they don’t seem to realise playing with toys is an essential part of child development. They don’t even home school so at least give your kids toys 🤦🏾‍♀️

Ella doesn’t even do arts and crafts, messy play or regular sports to occupy them. I don’t know who’s child doesn’t love drawing and painting these kids don’t even get that type of joy to be proud of their work!
Those gifts toys are never seen again. R.E.M. a car track reu got for his bday a year ago or so that was so for show. We have never seen him play with it

They won’t even get a table as then it take away the space to play football in the house. They are freaks

That clearly
Shows home schooling doesn’t go on

Reactions: 5
When you got a party at 5 and gym at 7🤣

Wtf is up with that dress then socks and trainers ?

& now they have Houston in football kit lol
They will have her out there next, Ella, has no taste in clothing at all period. Why must we look at her and these eyelashes every week? must be getting some type of discount or free service for posting the business. So all of them were at the gym today.

Reactions: 5
When you got a party at 5 and gym at 7🤣

Wtf is up with that dress then socks and trainers ?

& now they have Houston in football kit lol
Discussing the thought of kids going in the ranges of that brand. Omg work ur kids but don’t send them to school. This is child labour they are a disgrace

Discussing the thought of kids going in the ranges of that brand. Omg work ur kids but don’t send them to school. This is child labour they are a disgrace
As for Houston age two in the footy kit I swear they are delusional parents. They need help. They are desperate for fame and fortune for their kids. I tell u again once the kids walk they are no longer a child in their eyes but a loving being that needs to go and earn them money. Halo be ok the role next year. They are freaks

As for Houston age two in the footy kit I swear they are delusional parents. They need help. They are desperate for fame and fortune for their kids. I tell u again once the kids walk they are no longer a child in their eyes but a loving being that needs to go and earn them money. Halo be ok the role next year. They are freaks
Their children are a child till age 2 if they Lucky and that’s it. No toys no groups no school no learning no hobbies the child wants. Just football and tv work and brands. They should be took off them

Last edited:

I get the feeling Tim gives out to the kids and lectures them if the kids are ever caught just chilling and not playing football or practicing dancing for Instagram content or working on something like practicing for an audition. They don’t like the kids just being kids chilling and playing cause Ella and Tim see that as that as wasting time losing money when the kids could be doing things that could lead to more followers, subscribers and financial gain. They are disgusting parents.
Any normal good loving parent who has a child for the right reasons because they actually enjoy spending time with their child and let them have a normal childhood those good parents would be wanting their children to be playing and being imaginative unlike Ella and Tim who just use those kids to make money that’s the only purpose they have for those kids.

Even Houston’s doll house Ella 100% ordered that last minute in a rush to try prove us all wrong after reading here cause the doll house had no dolls to go with it and Ella had put a random teddy bear and a small toy from an Ad they previously did into the doll house. Even in the videos everything is so staged its not natural.
The kids can’t even relax in the house it doesn’t feel like or look like a home cause they don’t want the kids to decorate their own rooms , they don’t want toys around the place or artwork/schoolwork hanging up (they don’t do any schoolwork anyway) and those kids can’t even sit and eat something without Ella saying “don’t touch this , don’t touch that, sit up straight and sit over there and don’t move”.
Hosanna constantly in the kitchen baking to try get attention and praise cause those kids know they have to do something to stand out to their parents and try out do their siblings. The other siblings stand out around looking jealous and thinking of ways they can get the attention on them. Ella and Tim are destroying sibling relationships.

I’ve noticed how attention seeking Harper has become and for her age she’s not a great a talker she repeats what everyone else has said or she can’t get the words out she wants to say and it’s sad. Halle is terrible at talking too the kids lack personality and they don’t even understand what they’re half the time.
I agree with @rhondakaren I thought Harper was going to be different to the other siblings but clearly not but I can’t blame the kid cause it must be hard having all those older siblings who are showing off and competitive with eachother it has also made Harper now behave this way too.

Also I’ve waiting for the day they say they’re trying for baby number 8 or she’s pregnant cause I’ll be surprised if halo is the last baby. I really hope they don’t bring another baby into this world when they’re such selfish people and awful parents but they love attention they get by having lots of kids.

Reactions: 8
I get the feeling Tim gives out to the kids and lectures them if the kids are ever caught just chilling and not playing football or practicing dancing for Instagram content or working on something like practicing for an audition. They don’t like the kids just being kids chilling and playing cause Ella and Tim see that as that as wasting time losing money when the kids could be doing things that could lead to more followers, subscribers and financial gain. They are disgusting parents.
Any normal good loving parent who has a child for the right reasons because they actually enjoy spending time with their child and let them have a normal childhood those good parents would be wanting their children to be playing and being imaginative unlike Ella and Tim who just use those kids to make money that’s the only purpose they have for those kids.

Even Houston’s doll house Ella 100% ordered that last minute in a rush to try prove us all wrong after reading here cause the doll house had no dolls to go with it and Ella had put a random teddy bear and a small toy from an Ad they previously did into the doll house. Even in the videos everything is so staged its not natural.
The kids can’t even relax in the house it doesn’t feel like or look like a home cause they don’t want the kids to decorate their own rooms , they don’t want toys around the place or artwork/schoolwork hanging up (they don’t do any schoolwork anyway) and those kids can’t even sit and eat something without Ella saying “don’t touch this , don’t touch that, sit up straight and sit over there and don’t move”.
Hosanna constantly in the kitchen baking to try get attention and praise cause those kids know they have to do something to stand out to their parents and try out do their siblings. The other siblings stand out around looking jealous and thinking of ways they can get the attention on them. Ella and Tim are destroying sibling relationships.

I’ve noticed how attention seeking Harper has become and for her age she’s not a great a talker she repeats what everyone else has said or she can’t get the words out she wants to say and it’s sad. Halle is terrible at talking too the kids lack personality and they don’t even understand what they’re half the time.
I agree with @rhondakaren I thought Harper was going to be different to the other siblings but clearly not but I can’t blame the kid cause it must be hard having all those older siblings who are showing off and competitive with eachother it has also made Harper now behave this way too.

Also I’ve waiting for the day they say they’re trying for baby number 8 or she’s pregnant cause I’ll be surprised if halo is the last baby. I really hope they don’t bring another baby into this world when they’re such selfish people and awful parents but they love attention they get by having lots of kids.
Halo is not the last. There will be at least two more if not three. They neee to pay their mortgage. I agree the kids never look relaxed just tense and all staged for the camera

• Sad
Halo is not the last. There will be at least two more if not three. They neee to pay their mortgage. I agree the kids never look relaxed just tense and all staged for the camera
What do you think Tim will do when she can’t have anymore? How will she cope too?

Ell out on her own, who’s watching the kids, Tim?? 😆

View attachment 1665918
She’s trying to get work for the kids from b&m but doesn’t do homeschooling or work herself

She’s trying to get work for the kids from b&m but doesn’t do homeschooling or work herself
H&M

H&M
See I don’t understand. It’s not a hobby is it so it’s basically sending the kids to work to pay the mortgage

I would be very interested whether these children actually know how to play in the first place. I have a feeling that toys would keep their attention for a while but they wouldn't be able to play freely like other children their age would. They don't have the option in their day-to-day to explore imaginative play or even imaginative learning. Everything is so serious, so staged and has to be perfect. Of course, we know everything is a competition in that household. It's sad that a 4, 6 and even 8 year old can't play with toys and don't know how.

I think we have to realise that Harper's behaviour around the camera is only changing based on what she's observing and how her parents are treating her. She's such a sweet child who both goes with the flow but also marches to her own drum. She's unfortunately seen and learnt that attention from their parents is associated with being on camera. She's seen Hosanna and Halle become more attention seeking and wanting to be on camera all the time and, at the moment, she's trying her luck to get the same. It's such a shame, but Ella and Tim waving the camera around all day, treating them differently based on who is the favoured child that week etc nurtures that kind of environment. They're all attention deprived in their own way. Harper's just doing what she's seen works in order to get hers.

Sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.