Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper playing football now and Houzanna in the kitchen cooking😳
What I don’t understand is they call heze an athlete. He isn’t. An athlete is someone who plays professionally. He’s a child. He only has the Nike deal due to the parents social media he doesn’t stand out as any different ro many other kids out their and they are not Nike athletes. They are just hoping for another deal for harper they are disgraceful

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice the strange comment form harper “thank you heze for sharing ur money” shouldn’t the money he’s making be put into savings for when he’s older not spent on the entire family

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice the strange comment form harper “thank you heze for sharing ur money” shouldn’t the money he’s making be put into savings for when he’s older not spent on the entire family
It’s not his money as to say. It’s Nike giving them clothes. If they didn’t pick clothes they wouldn’t give them any more money. Also don’t Ella and Tim feel embarrassed there they are again wrapped up in Nike. They have full control on it all not heze

My son is 11 and in a football team. I don’t call him an athlete though lol as he isn’t. He’s a normal child that goes to school and plays football. However if I had a utube account wirh 290k followers and Nike decided to sponsor him that does suddenly make him an athlete. Oh please what lies

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is they call heze an athlete. He isn’t. An athlete is someone who plays professionally. He’s a child. He only has the Nike deal due to the parents social media he doesn’t stand out as any different ro many other kids out their and they are not Nike athletes. They are just hoping for another deal for harper they are disgraceful
Thats the first thing I thought I can see straight through deceitfulness! I mean a girl soccer player is a no brainer for attention. Everything they do is for money! Harper can see straight through their bullshit too, what took them so long, Halle also said long time ago she wants to play. The girls figure the only way to get attention from their father is soccer. Its so sad.

Reactions: 6
Thats the first thing I thought I can see straight through deceitfulness! I mean a girl soccer player is a no brainer for attention. Everything they do is for money! Harper can see straight through their bullshit too, what took them so long, Halle also said long time ago she wants to play. The girls figure the only way to get attention from their father is soccer. Its so sad.
Then they lie and say they involve their kids in sport and arts etc. yes anything but education ella u crap mother

Then they lie and say they involve their kids in sport and arts etc. yes anything but education ella u crap mother
Still no table so where do kids learn and also I R.E.M. the interior designer mentioned sofa seats round the room too

Reactions: 2
Anyone catch Harper spilling the truth? The other girls did want to play but were too old to play with the little team. My guess is the girls do want to play but Tim isn't going to waste time taking them to a different team or group, but with Harper she can play on rue's little team. Two birds one stone. It has always been halle who was more sporty and interested in football. In her get to know me they went on and on about how many hours she spends practicing football with heze. Now all of a sudden it's Harper with the passion... yeah right. And on Halle's birthday, I thought that was the whole point in heze buying her that warm up suit she likes football

The look on harpers face when Tim jumped in to 'correct' her about football not being the older girls thing was telling. Tim's need to jump in and correct her just shows he's full of tit and they feed those kids lines to say.

And rue looks more and more unhappy everyday.

Reactions: 8
Anyone catch Harper spilling the truth? The other girls did want to play but were too old to play with the little team. My guess is the girls do want to play but Tim isn't going to waste time taking them to a different team or group, but with Harper she can play on rue's little team. Two birds one stone. It has always been halle who was more sporty and interested in football. In her get to know me they went on and on about how many hours she spends practicing football with heze. Now all of a sudden it's Harper with the passion... yeah right. And on Halle's birthday, I thought that was the whole point in heze buying her that warm up suit she likes football

The look on harpers face when Tim jumped in to 'correct' her about football not being the older girls thing was telling. Tim's need to jump in and correct her just shows he's full of tit and they feed those kids lines to say.

And rue looks more and more unhappy everyday.
I also thought was Halle. Harper has never been into football at all. Also do they pay for reu to go to training then and now harper as I don’t imagine they would or is that free as well or is it through the gym or something. It’s all a big scam what they now going to get Harper to carry a ball evrywhere as well. It was all rehearsed lines nothing natural here at all. Also no table so kids can kick the ball int he house loo. They are nutters.

Reactions: 5
I know we have all said before they have run with the interior designers ideas but come on.. are they not embarrassed ?? The new sofa they have in kitchen/lounge ( I’m guessing they are also putting a dinner table there) is literally carbon copy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I also thought was Halle. Harper has never been into football at all. Also do they pay for reu to go to training then and now harper as I don’t imagine they would or is that free as well or is it through the gym or something. It’s all a big scam what they now going to get Harper to carry a ball evrywhere as well. It was all rehearsed lines nothing natural here at all. Also no table so kids can kick the ball int he house loo. They are nutters.
No it's free for sure lol.

Reactions: 2
No, they’re spending all the money he makes, and the fact that the other kids know will only make his head swell. It’s shameful on the parents part to depend on a 12 year old child to pay the bills and take care of everyone. Even the dumb mother talking about thank you very much Heze, he’s a child and children aren’t supposed to be supporting their parents financially or otherwise. It take a lot of dedication from the parents to make sure he makes his practices and such but that’s what parents do, what they don’t do is sit on their lazy asses depending on a child to pay the bills in the household. The other daughter has long said she wanted to play football so why now? Yea the coach probably told the lazy bum of a father that Harper has potential so he’s now allowing her to play to use her to bring in more money into the household. And why is she on the boys team, why can’t she play on a girls team? What the hell are they afraid off. They did the same when they sign the girls up for dance class filled with adults. They’re like cult leaders always want to keep their kids close. Harper is so precocious she’ll do great with other girls her age.

I love that we all can see right though Ella and Tim. They’re only letting Harper playing football now to try get another nike sponsorship cause they just want more money and free stuff.
They were posting lots of videos about Rue or centered around Rue in the hopes of him getting a sponsorship too but that didn’t happen and that definitely bothered Tim so now they’re going down the route of using their daughter as a way to get attention and acting like their daughter is the only girl in the world to play football.
This is not me hating on Harper as she’s an innocent sweet child but that poor child is so desperate for attention and her parents praise she will literally do anything to get it. She knows football is the way to get attention and I feel sorry for her that in order for her to get her parents time she has to do something different or that she knows will please Tim. All those kids are desperate for attention and it’s no surprise they all are jealous of each other deep down and competitive.

Ella and Tim probably hyped football up to her saying she’ll be like Heze and get a sponsorship and Harper was glad to go along with it cause it means attention. Those kids are obsessed with designer stuff and money even when they don’t get anything as their parents spend all the money so it’s really weird but at the same time they see all the Nike stuff they get for free so their parents probably say if you do this and that you will get free stuff.
Poor Rue looks so lost and unhappy. He isn’t allowed be a normal 4 year old child and it must be so draining your whole life being about football and not being allowed enjoy other things like Spider-Man or watch kids tv shows like a child his age should be doing. I don’t think Rue had the football talent and natural obsession that Tim was hoping he had so he’s desperate now to use any of the other kids to make more money. It’s sad if one of the kids isn’t doing enough or good enough in Tims eye he will move to the kid to use. Watch if Harper doesn’t secure a sponsorship or make them money , Tim will soon get bored of her too. I feel sorry for the kids this is the only life they know and they haven’t got to have a normal happy childhood having fun and not having to be money makers for their lazy , fame hungry and selfish parents.

No, they’re spending all the money he makes, and the fact that the other kids know will only make his head swell. It’s shameful on the parents part to depend on a 12 year old child to pay the bills and take care of everyone. Even the dumb mother talking about thank you very much Heze, he’s a child and children aren’t supposed to be supporting their parents financially or otherwise. It take a lot of dedication from the parents to make sure he makes his practices and such but that’s what parents do, what they don’t do is sit on their lazy asses depending on a child to pay the bills in the household. The other daughter has long said she wanted to play football so why now? Yea the coach probably told the lazy bum of a father that Harper has potential so he’s now allowing her to play to use her to bring in more money into the household. And why is she on the boys team, why can’t she play on a girls team? What the hell are they afraid off. They did the same when they sign the girls up for dance class filled with adults. They’re like cult leaders always want to keep their kids close. Harper is so precocious she’ll do great with other girls her age.
What sounds vvv old is the team is under 8”s and it has a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old in it. I don’t think that anyrhinf to do with talent I think Tim wanted that to happen and reu is under alor of pressure. He won’t even have the same communication skills as the others as he is reception and. It even at sch and they are yr 4. He is isolated once again and I think this is why they did it. Kids his age will make him realise what he’s missing out in and Tim doesn’t want that to happen

What sounds vvv old is the team is under 8”s and it has a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old in it. I don’t think that anyrhinf to do with talent I think Tim wanted that to happen and reu is under alor of pressure. He won’t even have the same communication skills as the others as he is reception and. It even at sch and they are yr 4. He is isolated once again and I think this is why they did it. Kids his age will make him realise what he’s missing out in and Tim doesn’t want that to happen
It’s part of their isolation act

• Sad
Reactions: 5

It’s part of their isolation act
Bingo! If they really thought Harper was so great and has such skills put her on a girls team her age. I also don’t think it’s fair to the kids on that team, first they have to deal with a 4 year old on the team and now they have a girl on the team. Obviously these kids are raised right so they won’t be rough with her which is why she was probably able to score 2 goals. What are the parents so afraid of? Are they afraid that Harper being around girls her age she’ll start realizing that her family is so different? She’ll also realize that all the kids go to school and have friends outside of their siblings. Of all the kids Harper to me is the sweetest and she’s so smart and seems so kind.

Reactions: 7
Bingo! If they really thought Harper was so great and has such skills put her on a girls team her age. I also don’t think it’s fair to the kids on that team, first they have to deal with a 4 year old on the team and now they have a girl on the team. Obviously these kids are raised right so they won’t be rough with her which is why she was probably able to score 2 goals. What are the parents so afraid of? Are they afraid that Harper being around girls her age she’ll start realizing that her family is so different? She’ll also realize that all the kids go to school and have friends outside of their siblings. Of all the kids Harper to me is the sweetest and she’s so smart and seems so kind.
Yes that’s exactly it. This is why they just won’t let the kids go around kids their own age. It sure what’s happening with heze

Yes that’s exactly it. This is why they just won’t let the kids go around kids their own age. It sure what’s happening with heze
Sorry meant to say not sure what’s happening with heze situation. Did they say he gets the bus alone with hosanna i didn’t understand

• Wow
Sorry meant to say not sure what’s happening with heze situation. Did they say he gets the bus alone with hosanna i didn’t understand
They were talking about another footballer that recently designed a football boot that I sorted by the us journeys him and his sister would take to get him to football training. The footballer is now a professional player and thanked his sister publicly for everything she had done for him. Tim just decided to make it about them when retelling the story.

• Wow
  • Sad

They were telling a story about a footballer and his sister, trying to make s point that it takes the whole family sacrificing for the “athlete” to succeed. But anyone else noticed that when Harper sat down to tell the real story of how she got to play football how nervous the parents got? The mom started finishing the story for her and the dad sat down right next to her and started guiding the story. Again I’ll ask the question wtf are they afraid of? Also the way the lazy father kept cutting his dumb wife off without saying excuse me, but if she wants to cut him off it’s excuse me darling, ugh what morons the both of them are. So now that she’s won the award does that mean we get to see his ugly mug rambling on and on regularly now?

• Sick
they don
They were telling a story about a footballer and his sister, trying to make s point that it takes the whole family sacrificing for the “athlete” to succeed. But anyone else noticed that when Harper sat down to tell the real story of how she got to play football how nervous the parents got? The mom started finishing the story for her and the dad sat down right next to her and started guiding the story. Again I’ll ask the question wtf are they afraid of? Also the way the lazy father kept cutting his dumb wife off without saying excuse me, but if she wants to cut him off it’s excuse me darling, ugh what morons the both of them are. So now that she’s won the award does that mean we get to see his ugly mug rambling on and on regularly now?
they don’t want the kids to talk without a script they are very afraid of what they will say

So Halle and hosanna wanted to play footy but couldn’t in her team lol so why not another team. Why not ella and halo too. They are all bonkers

• Wow
They keep saying “it takes a family to help make a member of the family an athlete and successful” cause they want to constantly get it into Heze’s head that any money he makes now and any money he may make in the future he must give to his parents cause Ella and Tim want that money too. Heze is the one putting in the work playing matches and training , his parents do nothing.

It disgusts me how money hungry and desperate for fame they are that all this pressure is put on his son to keep making money. Bringing your child to football training is something many people have to do it’s a normal part of life bringing your child to whatever activity they’re doing. Ella and Tim trying to manipulate and guilt trip Heze by saying we bring you to training therefore we put in more hard work than you do so your money is equally ours.Heze doesn’t realise how his parents are using him!

Ella and Tim are both two of the least hard working people to exist and I hope when Heze gets older he cuts them off financially.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They keep saying “it takes a family to help make a member of the family an athlete and successful” cause they want to constantly get it into Heze’s head that any money he makes now and any money he may make in the future he must give to his parents cause Ella and Tim want that money too. Heze is the one putting in the work playing matches and training , his parents do nothing.

It disgusts me how money hungry and desperate for fame they are that all this pressure is put on his son to keep making money. Bringing your child to football training is something many people have to do it’s a normal part of life bringing your child to whatever activity they’re doing. Ella and Tim trying to manipulate and guilt trip Heze by saying we bring you to training therefore we put in more hard work than you do so your money is equally ours.Heze doesn’t realise how his parents are using him!

Ella and Tim are both two of the least hard working people to exist and I hope when Heze gets older he cuts them off financially.
I take my son to training and school lol. I don’t want anything for it. They are narcissists

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.