Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They make it so obvious they read here. The way Hosanna said “thank you mum and dad” after she got all the sewing things in the shop when the poor child doesn’t realise she bought that stuff herself as she and her siblings have earned that money and made that money off the channel and social media ads so if anything their parents should be thanking Hosanna and her siblings for giving them the money to buy things.
Part of me also feels the video was an undisclosed ad just from the way Hosanna held the bag at the end looked very staged and also when they were going around the shop she was allowed get what she wanted no matter the price when usually they would be be constantly telling the kids to put things back or not letting them buy things in the first place so I would be shocked if Tim and Ella used the money the kids make them off YouTube etc to buy Hosanna those things cause we all know how tight and selfish they are.
I also found it sad when Halo was looking for attention and needing it as she’s a baby and Ella just picks back up the penguin toy puts it in front of Halo sounding so bored and disinterested in Halo like the child is an inconvenience that she’s not in the mood to look after. There’s never any genuine love in Ella or Tim’s voices towards the kids but especially Halo shes just this child that exists in their home who they spend as little time with as possible.
I thought exactly the same when she was picking up £15 scissors 🤣

Also regarding Halo, in the video on Sunday when Ella said to her mum that Halo is the favourite, I wouldn’t be surprised if that is true, probably feels so sad for that poor baby 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought exactly the same when she was picking up £15 scissors 🤣

Also regarding Halo, in the video on Sunday when Ella said to her mum that Halo is the favourite, I wouldn’t be surprised if that is true, probably feels so sad for that poor baby 😖
Yeah the £15 scissors I would be shocked if they used their own money to buy that 😂 normally they’re trying to get the kids away from anything that costs them money.

Poor Halo she probably feels no connection to Ella and I’m not sure how often Ella’s mum has the kids but maybe Halo is more attached to Ella’s mum and her mum picked up on it and has formed a bond with the baby or I could be wrong but maybe Ella thinks someone actually looking after a baby means they have a favourite when really they’re doing what any decent person should do which is looking after the baby that needs love , time and care.

Aren't there suppose to be home checks of some kind for home schooling or do you just fill a form in & send it off to the LEA......also do homeschool kids have to do GCSE's?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aren't there suppose to be home checks of some kind for home schooling or do you just fill a form in & send it off to the LEA......also do homeschool kids have to do GCSE's?
I don’t think they have to but if you want your kids to have a future surely they would? Ella and Tin has said before that’s the plan for them as that’s what Ella did but I’m not sure how they think it’s possible

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah the £15 scissors I would be shocked if they used their own money to buy that 😂 normally they’re trying to get the kids away from anything that costs them money.

Poor Halo she probably feels no connection to Ella and I’m not sure how often Ella’s mum has the kids but maybe Halo is more attached to Ella’s mum and her mum picked up on it and has formed a bond with the baby or I could be wrong but maybe Ella thinks someone actually looking after a baby means they have a favourite when really they’re doing what any decent person should do which is looking after the baby that needs love , time and care.
So basicallt they really and truly don’t spend a penny on their kids. Wtf

So what they go in a shop and say can we have things for free and we will advertise for u. Aren’t they embarrassed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

So what they go in a shop and say can we have things for free and we will advertise for u. Aren’t they embarrassed
NO, because both Dim and Ella are Psychopaths.
Psychopaths see no shame or guilt even when the person's behavior was obviously hurtful. Normal people feel significant levels of guilt, remorse, even shame when they manipulate others, steal, cheat or lie. The psychopath is aware their behavior hurt the other person—they simply don't care.” They are incapable of being embarrassed. Sigh.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
For me, this was most blatant at the bed and TV shops. Actual bare-faced begging! Seems to have worked for the hotel suites and lip fillers. Less effective for life's essentials, hence one 'luxury' bean bag between 7 children who waited months to sleep in their own beds. :mad:

• Sad
The checks are pitiful...I knew a family whom were homeschooling where the kids and parent did not get out of bed till the afternoon and rarely did any work but managed to pass the checks. They wasn't entered for any exams and the child is now a late teen and is not in education and jobless. Such a waste and will likely live off the state for the foreseeable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The checks are pitiful...I knew a family whom were homeschooling where the kids and parent did not get out of bed till the afternoon and rarely did any work but managed to pass the checks. They wasn't entered for any exams and the child is now a late teen and is not in education and jobless. Such a waste and will likely live off the state for the foreseeable.
So they really aren’t doing anything. so why are parents fined if kids attendance is low if this is going on. I’m confused

For me, this was most blatant at the bed and TV shops. Actual bare-faced begging! Seems to have worked for the hotel suites and lip fillers. Less effective for life's essentials, hence one 'luxury' bean bag between 7 children who waited months to sleep in their own beds. :mad:
I think this proves they are well and truly skint

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Why are they dressing the girls In all this sport gear? Ella used to dress them up like little girls when they first started.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why are they dressing the girls In all this sport gear? Ella used to dress them up like little girls when they first started.
She was dressing them up like little girls because she was getting the clothes for free, don’t know what happened to their partnership with places like river island, I think that’s the name, but now it’s Nike all day every day.

Reactions: 5
I really really hate that time has ‘cast member’ for Grimwade family on his Instagram bio. Its a family 🙄 not a movie. Idiot.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Kids back at grandmas while they run the streets. Claim to be making a Costco run. I believe she trying to let us know she’s not leaving the kids alone for Houzanna to babysit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah, why does she need to leave the kids with her mum to food shop??!

I get they shop at Costco but do they really need to go together? I am sure Ella has other things She needs to do ( obviously nothing home school related 😞). Why not just do an online shop? I don’t know who has 2 hours to waste shopping with 7 children and one man child 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The kids are all lovely but the parents are absolute ego monsters
the dad is a self centred big ego lazy show off who knows nothing but try’s to act / sound like a rap star/celebrity he’s so cringe to watch and listen to .
I really feel bad saying this because I like heze and think he deserves to make it big in football but just because of the dad I hope he fails. Can u imagine Tim if heze went pro and had lots of fame and money ! it’s not worth thinking about
Ella isn’t as annoying as Tim and does a bit more but my god she’s a show off aswell

Yeah, why does she need to leave the kids with her mum to food shop??!

I get they shop at Costco but do they really need to go together? I am sure Ella has other things She needs to do ( obviously nothing home school related 😞). Why not just do an online shop? I don’t know who has 2 hours to waste shopping with 7 children and one man child 😂
I have my Costco food orders delivered to my home and all my kids are grown on their own. You’d think a woman with 7 kids would use her time more wisely. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kids back at grandmas while they run the streets. Claim to be making a Costco run. I believe she trying to let us know she’s not leaving the kids alone for Houzanna to babysit.
So they drive an hour to grandmas to drop the kids off while they go food shopping. Why have all them kids then. More like they want time off again so they really do that every week

• Sick
I cant be the only one to not understand why the kids are dumped at Grandmas again while they food shop. We have 1 child and very willing grandparents but have never once thought oh lets take her to mums while we take the piss and go shopping. We plan when we will do it and one person goes the other stays home and parents our child. They dump on Grandma because Ella knows what food is needed so she has to go but Tim won't/cant look after his off spring so they drop at Grandmas. X

• Sick
I cant be the only one to not understand why the kids are dumped at Grandmas again while they food shop. We have 1 child and very willing grandparents but have never once thought oh lets take her to mums while we take the piss and go shopping. We plan when we will do it and one person goes the other stays home and parents our child. They dump on Grandma because Ella knows what food is needed so she has to go but Tim won't/cant look after his off spring so they drop at Grandmas. X
It’s actually really sad, Tim does NOTHING! Ella really doesn’t know any better. Tim probably tells her we’re all jealous 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.