Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Why is Tim at the gym at 7am every morning and why does he think we want to see the same post and pic every day. As I said he’s never ever working out. This is very odd. So he’s up and out the door early after 6. I feel he’s not even sleeping with Ella at the moment or something this is strange

So he’s not helping with the kids in the morning nothing at all he’s hiding at the gym that he doesn’t even pay for

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

rhondakaren

I just can’t with her, that family doesn’t suit designer items. Also what’s with the socks over the leggings? Does she think she’s a young girl 🤣
Lawd, I wonder if Nike is sick of the Grimwade family by now? How many trips do they make to the store to get things for the entire family? I remembered how the girl used to dress with dresses and pretty shirts and stuff, now all they wear is Nike, the lazy good for nothing husband was wearing one of the expensive tech suits the other day. And the wife trying to compete with her daughters with the Nike socks over leggings, girl you look ridiculous! All that effort to showboat with your Louis bag and head to toe Nike gear why not put all that effort into making sure your children get a proper education. I can’t stand either one of them.

Can't say that I feel sorry for Grandma Brown because she is an enabler to Ella and Tim's selfish parenting style... She should have told Ella the truth to get her children educated for their own well good, for their futures.
On that last video when Ella dropped the kids off, Ma Brown mentioned that her own father use to help with taking the children to school when Ma Brown was young.
Too bad she encourages Ella's foolishness, when it comes to the amount of responsibility Hosanna is expected to render..
Those are not Hosanna's kids.
Those poor kids come to grandma's for good Food and plenty of it, and for some outlet from the cameras and their money grubbing so called jet setting, drinking grown teenage parents...
I don’t feel sorry for her either. She’s an enabler

Coffeeandcroissant

Halle and Hosanna must be constantly fighting off camera, or at least be mean to each other secretly ( if Tim gets upset about it. ) how they compete for attention and camera time is crazy. I can't see any sisterhood there...I think of our relationship between me and my 2 sis, all the jokes , the fun , the staying up all night chitchatting etc...rooting for each other in everything. These girls seem to hate each other and only the parents should be blamed for that! I genuinely hope for their own sake they won't get any acting or modeling jobs as they are so jealous already and those kind of jobs will make them more braggy and self centered. In school is their place, to learn that not all life is about cameras, looks and shaking your butt to 18+ songs 😮💨

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Their story on Instagram. Kids playing football in the kitchen diner. Other kids just sit there and watching. No relaxing watching tv. Seeing friends. Doing anything. Ur playing footy ina house. And Tim thinks this is something to show off about lool

• Sad

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
They didn't show rue kicking the ball in starbucks. Ella needs help. She was serious about asking if Halle and Hosanna was talking about her.
She stopped the whole video to ask them that question and what if they were did she really want to know. Lol

Ella spent money from Amazon on those books for what? Dior, Channel, etc. vs school books and the said when they do school work is what the computer is for. And why not just buy Houzanna a new sewing machine why is this still in the shop. SMH 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

rhondakaren

Seeing Tim in a different now tech evry week which costs like 200 pounds makes me feel sick. I though heze was the one in the Nike clothes so why do they all wear it. The parents have no Shame

Nike Tech
Yes they certainly have no shame, don’t forget the stupid mother showed up to a fashion event wearing a dress and Air Force one sneakers with Nike socks, just tacky. Those sweatshirts she wears goes for $65 a piece and all the kids wear Nike all day every day. I know Nike probably having regrets signing their son. Anyone notice Harper can’t go without a stupid ball now? Kicking it in the house like the two boys, perhaps they’re looking for her to get sponsored by Nike too. Those kids are like robots no individual personalities. The father playing with Harper was so cringy you can tell he doesn’t normally touch those kids unless the camera is on. And where was king Heze? Probably playing video games in his room, but can’t let the Grimwade gang know because he tries to come off as the perfect kid. All I do is think about football smdh.

Jovan

Let me save you time!! Another vlog highlighting Tim being a LAZY BUM. Ella is a Single married woman. Tim also hired someone to help him put beds and cabinets together. Ella is no victim she is a volunteer at this point.

• Sad

JIMMYBOI8

What’s the point of decorating the room with all these LV boxes? Their parents buy it for themselves not their kids.

get some toys. You 10 years old, who cAres about LV.
Forget a 3000$ bag go bring your kids to Disneyland.
Buy your kids toys. Let them play with other kids.

eveyyhing is scripted. Nothing is spontaneous.

it looks acted.

TV andPS5 what kind of dad buys that for hinself instead of his son.

When they said Tim let the boys have the PlayStation, I feel that was only put in there for the video to make them seem somewhat normal young boys. Tim was defo taking it back once the video was done
funny how a dad buys a PS5 and TV for himselve and not hiskids.

it doenst make sense if you buy LV/ designer stuff buy it for the whole family.

• Sad

account70032

VIP Member
What’s with all the fake hugs Hosanna gives to Halle especially in the vlog before they leave for Halles audition you can see how fake the hug is that Hosanna gives her. It either looks like they told Hosanna beforehand when Halle finishes speaking hug her or Hosanna hugged her to try hide her jealousy cause from her face she didn’t look happy that Halle is now the one doing acting when Hosanna had just done her play and wanting to do acting first . The kids always get hyped up by their parents when they show love to one of their siblings on camera so Hosanna knew she’d look like a good sister by doing that.
I’m not hating on her or Halle cause at the end of the day they’re being raised in such a toxic environment being pitted against eachother for years from their looks to their interests.
They all struggle to be truly happy for their siblings cause they’re so competitive and it’s so unhealthy. I can see future sibling relationships between them possibly becoming damaged due to jealousy and envy and it’s all Ella and Tim’s fault.

Houston look petrified!! I wonder do they use corporal punishment. Im just happy she is playing with toys hopefully not for show. I hate Ella tries so hard to paint a picture about Heze, she is really protective of his image. Anyways another boring vlog..
I bet they do. A few months ago Halle was just touching her hair and Tim made a comment. She looked scared

• Sad

Chez300

VIP Member
7 children and this is the pool you get them in your £1 million + home?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
This looks like the one from Lidl I have the other shape it is a good size, it was £14 but I have one small child 🥴
D3A16465-0887-4056-8028-FFD04B1F8D36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Also having Harper carrying that Nike ball around is ridiculous. At some park it’s a wonder these kids aren’t sick. It seems to me Ella and Tim live separate lives these days. He’s always supposed to be at the gym with his buddies and she’s always out with all the kids. Something is wrong with this picture.
I agree but as I keep saying how are they getting away with not home schooling these kids. Kids that don’t attend school have social services involved. Kids aren’t allowed to just walk around doing nothing all day every day as these kids are. I’m surprised even their neighbours haven’t reported them as they will see them out at all times when kids are in school

• Wow

MellyStar

Her nails are that of a teen. They have been like that a couple of years now. My youngest is 9 and next son is 11 and never have I seen nails like that of kids their age
Exactly! And the girls also wear large hoop earrings which is very inappropriate for their age. I’ve also seen them wearing grown up looking clothing. Tim and Ella don’t want them to be kids. They want them to immediately learn how to be grown ups after they are born to capitalize off of them as quickly as possible. They don’t deserve those children at all. I hope karma catches up to them. Those children deserve better.

• Sad

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
ELLA MADE SURE TO ASK HER MUM THOSE PRECISE STAGED QUESTIONS!
TRUTH BE TOLD SEEMS LIKE MUM BROWN IS SCARED OF TIM, JUST LIKE HER DAUGHTER.
SHE KEPT LOOKING LIKE SHE HAD BEEN TOLD WHAT TO SAY...

AS USUAL ELLA BRINGS 7 HUNGRY KIDS TO EAT UP WHAT HER PARENTS PAY FOR.

BY THE WAY... WHERE WAS ELLA'S DAD???

I BET HE GOT OUT OF DODGE, WHEN HE HEARD THAT PIMP TIM & ELLA AND THE 7 DWARFS WERE COMING OVER AGAIN, TO MOOCH OFF THEM AS USUAL,,,
As soon as Houston saw her grandma the first thing out of her mouth was I’m hungry and we all know that wasn’t part of the script. Lol Ella tried to play it off and say Houston you just had breakfast and we all know how less she feeds those kids to save food and to keep from going back and forth to the store and save money, that’s why she makes all those pot meals. She knows she can eat all she wants at grandmas.

Yeah, why does she need to leave the kids with her mum to food shop??!

I get they shop at Costco but do they really need to go together? I am sure Ella has other things She needs to do ( obviously nothing home school related 😞). Why not just do an online shop? I don’t know who has 2 hours to waste shopping with 7 children and one man child 😂
I have my Costco food orders delivered to my home and all my kids are grown on their own. You’d think a woman with 7 kids would use her time more wisely. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Let me save you time!! Another vlog highlighting Tim being a LAZY BUM. Ella is a Single married woman. Tim also hired someone to help him put beds and cabinets together. Ella is no victim she is a volunteer at this point.
Yup and let’s not forget Ella making a point several times that her and Tim have their own rooms whilst the children have no space to breath🤣

• Sad

Iseeinternet

Why is Tim at the gym at 7am every morning and why does he think we want to see the same post and pic every day. As I said he’s never ever working out. This is very odd. So he’s up and out the door early after 6. I feel he’s not even sleeping with Ella at the moment or something this is strange

So he’s not helping with the kids in the morning nothing at all he’s hiding at the gym that he doesn’t even pay for
I tell you its a very heavy price to pay procreating with a man likeTim....might aswell be a single mother. He's having restful undisturbed sleep for him to be out by 7am by choice while I doubt its the same for Ella.