Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
They posted on the girls page Houston hiding between beds. I guess they are letting us know they finally got the kids beds. Why do we have to put pressure on them to do the right thing??
Yeah I saw that! Fully kitted out beds. See, it’s not hard to go out and get the essentials for your children 🤷🏾‍♀️
I am dying to know what went down with the interior designer tho!
85D78F8C-18A9-4A74-AD1F-42D21D8B7702.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree I don't feel sorry for Ella at all ...she's been told enough on here, comments on Instagram & lipstick alley don't speak too favourable of them either, she doesn't want to listen, she is blinded & cannot see what we see, or if she does she's complicit in going along with it that her tramp of a husband is gaslighting & emotionally abusing her......she included are using the kids to fund their lifestyle & not knowing how to teach her kids humilty.....I don't wish her any ill will, but I have a feeling the future isn't going to be that rosy......watch the house of cards slowly begin to fall in the years to come.
I agree. When she can’t have anymore kids and the kids they have now have spiralled out of control during their teenage years. They won’t have any space to go through puberty. It will all be on show for their fans.
Remember when Ella started asking Heze about the girls starting their period on camera

• Sad
  • Sick

sassylash

VIP Member
i personally can’t wait till the kids are all teenagers and they have to explain why one child ran away from that prison they call a home!

• Wow

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Maybe they have kind of separated I don’t know. What idiot woman would allow all this and not throw the man out. They do no learning what so ever how on earth authorities are not involved I do not know

• Wow

Iseeinternet

Tim saying he's grateful for the life he has...including his wife and 7 kids and didn't fail to include the house and car. For someone who says that..he sure spends a lot of time away from the kids..like in the video he was saying all that (out alone).
He thinks he's made it in life because the kids have made him money...sad sad man. Couldn't keep a job down so he put his kids to work and takes the credit 😅

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Ella, can you also ask him why he likes you with no hair on your head while his hair is always so coiffed with not one strand out of place? Also can you ask him why he’s so lazy and controlling or how he sleeps at night knowing he exploits his kids to pay the bills? Thanks girl! Anyone else has questions for Timmy?!
I think Ella needs to go out with her friends and meet a nice man that will treat her and her kids the way they should be treated. Maybe then she will realise what a doormat she is being with Tim

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
In the video you can see some bar stalls with packaging, they are absolutely identical to the ones the interior designer picked out
That was their plan all along, get interior designer in, see if they will get a freebie/half price for exposure, classy interior design lady said 'do one'...horse nostrils came with bullshit story & then stole classy lady's ideas. 😱

• Wow

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Rue always looks like he isn’t buying their bs 😂
I so agree. I love him

Well these bits they bought should have been bought months ago. They think they are doing something special getting a wardrobe lool or a bath mat. I feel sorry for reu I think he’s in the wrong hands. Again heze has a ball with him. He’s totally messed up that kid. Also I think Ella is in an unhappy controlling relationship and she isn’t letting on

Last edited:

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Omg!!! So Ella and Tim are putting the bed things together? Why does her boobs have to be hanging out. Good luck lord put a shirt on.

• Sick

Gomo

Chatty Member
Little girls should not be on the internet in just their towels. I doubt Tim and Ella care though, a view is a view and a like is a like after all, no matter who it is from.

What happened to the robes they had in another video, not that it's much better.

• Sad

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
is ella waiting for a bra sponsor or something because wow… that bra is NOT it.

ella is absolutely clueless when it comes to their hair.. she overthinks it and does too much. The kids will have receding hairlines and bald patches if she doesn't give it a rest.
Your right, look how tightly Halle's hair was in the Heze vlog, it's nice & neat having slick hair, but it will eventually lead to hair breakage & receding hairline, let's the kids hair breathe.

zeroess

Hosanna needs to learn how to read fluently before she does anything else
I'm all for encouraging a child's talents or interests, especially if they struggle in another area. I think it's great for their self-esteem to experience excelling in something, and this self-esteem can support them through their areas of difficulty. On the face of it, it's good parenting.

Of course, however, we all know that sewing isn't a particular talent or interest of Hosanna's; it's something that's been pulled out of the woodwork because they've seen us talking about how Hosanna appears unhappy and isn't given the opportunity to do anything other than run the household or learn tiktok dances. It is also clear that their outstanding response to Hosanna's struggles with reading is to... ignore it altogether. No extra time spent reading with her, no revisiting phonics (or, if we're being more realistic, visiting phonics), nothing. It's unclear whether Hosanna has dyslexia or whether she's a child who simply finds reading a bit tricky, but could be reading alongside her age-mates if someone had bothered to put more than the bare minimum into teaching her.

• Sad

Honestgirl

VIP Member
7/8am this morning on insta heze and reu were playing football in the garden. This isn’t normal. Kids are getting ready for school at this time have their breakfast and going out for the day. These kids are dressed in footy gear ready for a day in the garden. No home schooling at all. These parents are seriously very damaging and deluded

It’s like they told Harper , carry the football around so everyone can see you love football .These kids need to u learn a passion is not an obsession . The relationship with football for the boys is unhealthy . They must eat breathe and sleep football to please the parents .
I swear Tim and Ella are mentally ill. They need help they are totally fucking up these kids lives

Last edited:
  • Angry

Coffeeandcroissant

If they want to nominate anyone from that family, Hosanna is the only choice. Sorry, not sorry.
Not homeschooling your children, pimping them online, controlling their every thought, making money off them and not working yourself, not caring about their needs (let alone wants) and comfort in their own house.. leaving a tiny baby at home to go on holiday 2x in 1 month. Wow, what superstar parents!
I think Blogoshere only looked at the surface, big family, cute mixed race kids, nike deal and job done. The person letting Ella go in top 5 must hate their job and got rid of deciding it quickly.. is there any comment section where we can make them think 2x? 🤭 i dont know how this works.

• Wow

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Is it me or did Tim take off to much and give her bald patches, he looked like he was enjoying it to. Towards the end when he went in for some more shaving Ella looked uncomfortable with him and was trying cover it with that exaggerated laugh
She looked very uncomfortable but that laugh but her hair looked a hot mess with all those holes. She needed to go to a barber. She doesn’t know what to do with her hair. A hot mess!!!

• Wow

account70032

VIP Member
Is it me or did Tim take off to much and give her bald patches, he looked like he was enjoying it to. Towards the end when he went in for some more shaving Ella looked uncomfortable with him and was trying cover it with that exaggerated laugh
Yes I thought this too! She said she wanted her hair a bit shorter but she still wanted hair on her head yet when Tim started doing her hair he took way too much off to the point he gave her bald patches and her head looked close to a shaven head. She looked uncomfortable and worried cause that’s clearly not what she wanted but he said something like “I know you so well this is what you want” and she was like “ yeah...yeah you do” with that awkward laugh while like you said trying to cover the bald patches.
It’s like she doesn’t want to correct him or get annoyed at him cause she’s always trying to be on his good side and praise him but she should of told him to stop cause it was clear she wasn’t happy with how it looked.

I agree he was definitely enjoying it too much and he was shaving the same side of her head so much I thought to myself there’s no hair left there to take off please stop.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
The fact hosannna is 10 and looks older than the oldest child is frightening. The think the way they allow her to dress is even worse because it makes her look even more older.

I matured a lot quicker than others my age and developed faster, but there was no way at 10 years old I would be wearing low cut tops like she does and hoop earrings

• Sad

Jovan

I agree and part of me wonders does he not want her to look good at all cause he doesn’t want her to feel good about herself or have even a little attention. I can’t remember what it’s called but isn’t there something were a man will keep getting his wife pregnant to have some control over her and trap her so she won’t get attention from anyone else even if he himself doesn’t love her or find her that attractive he still doesn’t want her to be seen as looking good cause he wants to be the one that people fancy.

Almost all these random girls he follows on Instagram have long hair and have similar bodies/features so it’s clear what he finds attractive. Makes me laugh how some of these girls don’t even follow him back.
It’s like he wants Ella to be insecure and I’m sure he emotionally abuses her or tells her she’s overreacting if she ever did bring up things that bother her.

I think you are probably very right he probably said something about preferring her with short hair and it’s why she wanted to change her hair but I think it’s obvious he prefers long hair on women.

She’s a very insecure woman constantly even needs reassurance from the kids that she looks good and I don’t know what happened when she was pregnant with Halo but clearly something happened between Ella and Tim. I really feel he said or did something that made her even more insecure cause ever since there’s even a big change in her she’s more insecure.
My god all I can think about is I hope he doesn't cheat when is Heze around!! Its clear the man is not interested in his wife. I think she should stand up for herself now before everyone in the house treats her like a doormat. The kids are going to be teens soon. If they see their daddy being disrespectful, they will follow suite. Also I think the reason why he feels he doesn't have to do much is maybe he got some type of inheritance, that covers all the bills that the youtube and endorsements dont cover. He is way to arrogant!!