Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
So they've announced that the 20th season airs in mid March. Its only 10 episodes due to the strike, so I really think it'll be the last thank god.

My guess is they might do something like Private Practice did for the final season, where they had a bunch of single-character episodes back-to-back and a few time jumps so that everyone got a happy ending. I could see them trying to bring back as many past main-stays as possible (that would make sense), like April/Jackson for foundation stuff or Arizona/Callie for a confirmed reunion. I feel like that way they could easily wrap up things with the new interns in their chosen specialties, and there wasn't really a lot going on with the other main-stay characters in s19 anyway.

I'm just glad that they can't
break April and Jackson up again.
😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Spoiler alert to anyone who isn’t on season 10 yet.

I’m on season 10 and I know this is the last season with Christina. I can’t imagine the show without her. 😞

• Sad

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I started a rewatch tonight due to the 19 year anniversary just passing of the pilot airing in the US back the 27th of March 2005 God I feel old. But I genuinely can't watch the new stuff I could care less about any new people and glasses I never liked either. I will never get over Derek's death. Just saw the episode with the r#pe victim in a coma and derek talking about his sisters its a shame they killed him off the way they did. After Alex left I stopped caring mostly. I like link due to my OC obsession back in the day. Richard I just laugh now is he like a hundred now 🤣🤣
Omg how good is the OC. I watched it again this year and could not stop laughing at some of the fashion 😂😂😂

• Haha

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’m also getting to the Izzy/Denny storyline on my rewatch. I’ve just watched the episode where Denny is first introduced. Im the opposite though I really like Izzy and it’s one of my fav storylines

dee_mc

VIP Member
Interesting, I have seen a whole load of articles pushing how much it feels like a reboot of old Grey's. I must admit to finding the newbies more interesting than the same old rehashed Teddy and Owen, Jo and Lina storylines. At least they've got rid of Maggie and I assume Winston (I honestly can't remember). Now it's just creepy Nick, ineffectual Bailey and Richard to go, oh and self-important Schmidt. Basically it seems like I'm coming to the realisation that I don't really care about anyone.
What is it about Nick? He's just so blah. Mer has had a string of meh partners (Derek included).

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Hi girls, new to this thread! I love GA, but agree with you all re: S19. Really hope 20 isnt like this.
Is there only 10 eps for S20, so annoyed that I cant binge! - Why did the writers go on strike?
Season 20 is the current season. There’s only 5 episodes out yet. Will be shorter season as it only started airing in march instead of September like usual

dee_mc

VIP Member
I think I blocked Maggie and
DeLuca
from my memory as I didn't remember this at all but it's just as weird... And made even more so when he ends up with
Meredith
I don't remember that at all! Time for a rewatch maybe!

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’m part way through season two and Jesus Christ I’m sick already of Meredith pining after Derek. She’s acting like someone has killed Santa. Im powering through because I know the outcome but I can’t imagine watching this “live” and sticking with it
She is legit the most annoying character in the early series. She’s so pathetic.

G+T

VIP Member
So time hops and please please an ending. Richard retiring 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And a happy end for all.