Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I’m on my 4th rewatch and I think the best seasons are 7 and 8 . Loved the cast with Teddy and Henry , loved the baseball game and all the humour throughout .

Picklelily

VIP Member
I’m on season 8 and there’s not a single character I actually like yet other than Jackson and Addison and I’m fairly sure he’s probably going to ruin it as some point too. I’ve never known a series where every character is just so unlikable

petty_cynical

VIP Member
I think I’ve missed it too ?
It’s this episode about half way through in a scene with Ben & Bailey. It’s not up on Disney + yet, but is the next one up.

Yeah - disgusting (morally) is not the word, but def “WTF are they doing that for ?”
---
Shonda would get death threats over the season finale endings. That’s extreme & not cool.

No intention of ending it either until fans start saying no.

Attachments

Last edited:

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
@Brightstar72 no problem! I always appreciate a reminder, I also wanted to moan that I couldn’t sit and binge watch the whole series 😂 I did enjoy it though, the usual greys madness in it! The ending of it, I don’t want to drop spoilers but the last line was brilliant (again).
---
Are the new episodes out weekly? I might wait for the whole season to be up if so
yeah I think it is out weekly (which sucks) and I wish I had the patience to wait for them all to come out so I can binge watch it, but I don’t 😭😂

Pebs19

Hi girls, new to this thread! I love GA, but agree with you all re: S19. Really hope 20 isnt like this.
Is there only 10 eps for S20, so annoyed that I cant binge! - Why did the writers go on strike?

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Finally all up to date with season 18, 19 & 20… Don’t know what to do with myself now… Start station 19 or the Addison spin off? Or just start from the beginning again… 🤷🏼‍♀️

hashtagtea

That was pre writers strike. Mag not be the highest, but it’s still raking it in.

I watched the latest episode last night. They’ve started doing direct product placement promotion in the script. It was disgusting.

(Stand corrected - they’ve done it before)
I didn’t notice anything. What did you see? Disgusting is a strong word!

G+T

VIP Member
What do people think of callie and arizona I dunno if they were such a good couple now looking back? Peggy and callie terrible couple too

Pebs19

Me too, I was not ok after watching that, only 10 eps as well, it hit me hard!
This is when I need to revaulate my life - i'm too invested in these shows!

petty_cynical

VIP Member
I didn’t notice anything. What did you see? Disgusting is a strong word!
It was the latest episode to air on the 11th.
Never Felt So Alone - Grey's Anatomy: Season 20, Episode 5 via Hulu.
If you’re watching via Aus Disney + the episode hasn’t loaded yet.
I won’t spoil it. Maybe not disgusting but it wasn’t a good feeling. Like WTF are they doing. Believe me - you won’t be able to miss it. Full screen product brand visible. Right in your face.

conrea37

VIP Member
He made homophobic comments but also some kind of weird unhinged tweets more recently. If you google it you can find it pretty easy but yeah, not a great guy it seems.

Also a Burke hater here.
I was pretty surprised that he got a job in the 100 after all that.