Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Have you watched Fire Country? I started this while waiting for Greys and absolutely love it.
I watched the first two episodes and absolutely hated it 🤣
Found it very clunky and predictable- we were predicting whole lines of dialogue etc which I wouldn't usually mind but just didn't connect with this one sadly!
Thank you for the suggestion though 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
episode 1 of season 20 is available on Disney today people! Now I’m pissed because I have to wait a week until the next one 😭

dee_mc

VIP Member
Finally all up to date with season 18, 19 & 20… Don’t know what to do with myself now… Start station 19 or the Addison spin off? Or just start from the beginning again… 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm going to dive into Station 19 next.
Don't know what I'll do with myself once that's over - must be halfway through Chicago Med&Fire latest series too.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Did not see the Teddy thing coming. I hope she survives! And if she doesn’t I hope Owen will leave at least!

Glad the wedding didn’t go ahead!

Glad Link finally told Jo how he felt. But did no one page them? Their patient dying and they are just kissing in the rain outside 😅
I like Helm and Yusada together.
Also loved what they did with the Fox award. Surprised they didn’t mention Addison as well

petty_cynical

VIP Member
As requested @hashtagtea & @Fifah1907

I had no idea “spoiler” posts were a thing. Took a minute to figure it out.

Product Placement of ADT security (via direct shot of phone app) About the 21min mark. Ben talking to Bailey (near lift) about Tuck being home by himself

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Is it just me who doesn’t really like De Luca, I don’t dislike him but he seems to be one of the top characters for a lot of people

Picklelily

VIP Member
I know I’m way behind most of you, just finished season 11. I thought I’d be way more sad with Derek than I was.