Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooooowww! I didn’t see these, did he have rage and regret? Looks like they’re deleted now, I wonder what happened? I’ve seen no trolling on his profile???
That’s because there is no trolling anywhere haha. He deleted them pretty quick which is quite funny because his last meltdown where he ranted about his alleged trolls and he gave the V sign he left up for all to see lmao

What’s he on about they are getting tired of claims being closed in his favour? It says there he got sent an advice notice by them and I imagine they wouldn’t be sending him advice if it was being closed in his favour.

Greg only gives back to gain engagement and followers / likes. He acts like he’s selfless but he’s a Scrooge in reality

Reactions: 1
It’s moving day! Out of one cupboard and into another pmslView attachment 63972
Greg had a good day yesterday, the Tories got in AND he moved out.

I cannot get over the fact he has a triangular shaped wardrobe lmao this is most impractical thing I have ever seen

D1CA0DF7-CDC2-4C72-8576-9BB951A1E9CD.jpeg

It looks like gregs idea of an anniversary dinner consists of chips and gravy at the train station pmsl, but somehow he can splash out on ring lights..

After I said Craig was an afterthought always getting belated birthday presents, Greg forgets their wedding anniversary lmao. You cannot make it up with him
79A42BD0-83B5-4261-8CB6-0332464EFA75.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What on earth is he on about, I’m sure no wonan out there either wants to look this ridiculously out of proportion with a triangular shaped torso or even thinks it’s achievable anyway. It’s clear this is edited massively, no one is going to think they can get or want a 10 inch waist lmao

I think those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones when it comes to discussing the glamorisation of eating didorders and unrealistic body expectations. Greg reposting pics from his modelling days does exactly this. This post is from January:
54129D19-CA0F-4D27-852E-2DD361FB04E7.jpeg
2BA0D6CC-565E-4B1E-8AF8-527FD118E958.jpeg
11E00754-1389-468B-97FE-B64FE7F9665B.jpeg

He’s clearly glamourising being a model in his caption and post by showing pics of himself modelling while underweight.

He later admitted nearly a year on that he was that thin because of having an eating disorder while reposting some of the same pics from his January post:
45F0BEC7-6D4D-4A9A-B25E-20A22923E0B5.jpeg
E8202EBC-124B-408F-8B04-51FE1E146277.jpeg

It’s irresponsible as an influencer to be reposting pics like this to a young and impressionable audience.

Monging out? Does this mean something about the slur for people with Downs Syndrome? 😱

Monging out? Does this mean something about the slur for people with Downs Syndrome? 😱

View attachment 67246
oh from my understanding it meant this
A9328C46-D636-4853-94C5-192033546EA1.jpeg

but I’m not 100% sure so it could quite possibly be a really insulting term for people with physical disabilities as I have heard and seen people use it in that context before..

Surely it's pretty obvious that in this day and age he shouldn't be saying anything with the word M*ng in it. But then again greg hates people with disablities...... oh and here's a token mention about fat people again 😂😂😂😂he can't help himself!
Also I'm absolutely sick of him saying he's changed and he always claims every vile thing he said was 10 years ago, well these ablest things he said were taken from his tumblr 3 years ago. .......
Studio_20200105_200440.png

Studio_20200105_201125.png

Studio_20200105_200715.png

Reactions: 3
Surely it's pretty obvious that in this day and age he shouldn't be saying anything with the word M*ng in it. But then again greg hates people with disablities...... oh and here's a token mention about fat people again 😂😂😂😂he can't help himself!
Also I'm absolutely sick of him saying he's changed and he always claims every vile thing he said was 10 years ago, well these ablest things he said were taken from his tumblr 3 years ago. .......View attachment 69338

View attachment 69342
View attachment 69341
so on top of the racism and bullying he also pokes fun at invisible disabilities and tries to minimise anything he can’t see instead of trying to understand, his views are interesting though!!! He’s done a few posts about his alleged eating disorder... so let me get this right people must Show empathy for that but he can’t show any for mental health issues, pregnant women or conditions such as arthritis? Wow..!!

Also I'm absolutely sick of him saying he's changed and he always claims every vile thing he said was 10 years ago, well these ablest things he said were taken from his tumblr 3 years ago. .......View attachment 69338

View attachment 69342
View attachment 69341
His attitude stinks on so many levels. He says he has “no problem giving up my seat for those that appear to genuinely need it” but who is he to decide if people genuinely need it? So many people have chronic illnesses or hidden disabilities that this is a disgusting attitude to have. If someone asks you for your seat it’ll be because they genuinely need it. Don’t be so quick to judge people who look normal, people with disabilities face enough stigma as it is without being made to feel worse when they ask for a seat and are refused it.

He uses the example of a pregnant woman who was barely showing in his rant but not all women have noticible bumps. And even if it was early on she could have been suffering from exhaustion or severe sickness for example. He needs to learn some empathy and compassion and KINDNESS. As he is severely lacking in all those departments.

I’m disgusted he is implying arthritis is something that should be taken the piss out of with these stupid badges he made
Every time I think he can’t stoop any lower he goes and manages it.... he just needs to get off the internet and not come back as it’s embarrassing now

Why is he so triggered about Minnie, it didn’t stop him collecting Donald memories last year so he could do his YouTube reviews that no one watches so I’m amazed he’s not pretending to be ExCiTeD about Minnie to do the same. I see he’s trying to sell his Donald memories at the moment on eBay too they went on there as soon as he uploaded his last video featuring them. Started off wanting £700 for them
47D2D74C-FC3C-42E4-8EDB-6ED9ECFD01F9.jpeg

Why is he so triggered about Minnie, it didn’t stop him collecting Donald memories last year so he could do his YouTube reviews that no one watches so I’m amazed he’s not pretending to be ExCiTeD about Minnie to do the same. I see he’s trying to sell his Donald memories at the moment on eBay too they went on there as soon as he uploaded his last video featuring them. Started off wanting £700 for them View attachment 72461
I thought that too pmsl, oh yeah I did see those Donald Duck’s on ebay but i didn’t know they were gregorys but funny though that they’re up for sale because praised most of them in his videos £700 is quite hefty though pmsl bet they didn’t cost him that!!

I knew gregs ExCiTiNg AnNoUnCeMeNt would be a holiday or some sort. Why Greg thinks anyone would be excited about him going on holiday is beyond me
E41A0378-9A67-4601-A991-6846C14C2AE2.jpeg
F642794D-56F2-469C-B6EB-5870550DDF31.jpeg

oh I see they have sofa now? But why do they have a random sofa in their kitchen? Pmsl! They would hav been better to have an L shaped sofa to section off the kitchen and living area
I agree with you L shaped was needed here as when your “kitchen” is just units down a wall it sections off the room better. Also it really doesn’t match that rug does it and It looks dirty even though it’s new cos that’s the type of material it is. Their flat (or apartment as Greg loves to call it as he loves Americanisms) is turning into fifty shades of grey because he has no originality and is just choosing what’s popular on Instagram at the moment