Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pmsl did you see these hashtags? How pathetic “hatersgonnahate” pmsl!!!! I don’t think anyone cares enough for him to put that kind of energy into hating him I think it’s more people are correcting him so he can do the right thing!!!!
View attachment 81165
Lmao at those tragic hashtags!
#talktome I’d rather talk to a brick wall than to Greg as you’d get more banter out of it
Don’t get me started on #socialmediatip, he’s the last person on earth anyway should be taking social media advice from after how unprofessionally he acts on it and #twittergate. To think he does social media as a job too

Reactions: 1
These are all classic symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Becoming obsessed with criticism, lashing out at people who dare to criticise you, ignoring people who are nice to you (if you don't consider them high on the social pecking order). He ticks so many boxes.

So looks like they’ve been having 💉💉💉💉💉 again from the backstreet beautician who doesn’t even wear gloves to do a chemical peel
Craig has a forehead full of toxins and Greg has a smooth forehead according to her, hinting at the Botox

So looks like they’ve been having 💉💉💉💉💉 again from the backstreet beautician who doesn’t even wear gloves to do a chemical peel
Craig has a forehead full of toxins and Greg has a smooth forehead according to her, hinting at the Botox

View attachment 82172
View attachment 82170
View attachment 82171
Another example of how contradictory Gregory is he had alleged fillers or botox on the same day he was re-tweeting about the pressure gay men are under to change their appearances, Going to these extremes defeats the purpose of what he’s moaning about
D8B9046A-3554-4079-BC1D-7AC80F935D08.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I thought Greg was taking our advice again on here and doing something nice for a change and raffling his collection for Sports Relief but then I saw the small print that only 50% of the money raised goes to charity and he is keeping the other half. Very very shady this wasn’t pointed out to people on his post about it as they will assume the whole price of the ticket will be going to charity how he’s worded it. Just when you think he can’t stoop any lower with all these charity messes he’s been involved in

366F9157-BE9A-472D-9580-772160D1503B.jpeg

F897DE47-B709-48EC-9556-99A3C3601C6A.jpeg

I thought Greg was taking our advice again on here and doing something nice for a change and raffling his collection for Sports Relief but then I saw the small print that only 50% of the money raised goes to charity and he is keeping the other half. Very very shady this wasn’t pointed out to people on his post about it as they will assume the whole price of the ticket will be going to charity how he’s worded it. Just when you think he can’t stoop any lower with all these charity messes he’s been involved in

View attachment 82486

View attachment 82484
PMSL he wasn’t feeling so charitable when he was trying to flog them on eBay!!! so the other half is going in his pocket then? Not what he’s said on IG... he’s making out like he’s donating it all to sport relief
71DF2E23-9F98-49E2-9AB0-FAE959F9581D.jpeg

Ohhh look he’s been reading tattle again, just days after he wasn’t going to read ”hateful” comments about himself online anymore, Hi Greg. I fail to see what’s “hateful” about criticising him for giving away the location of a secret women’s refuge, and that he’s only donating half the proceeds of the raffle to sports relief. Guess the truth hurts
502093DF-562E-4453-9E2A-9BAD225DC2C2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Gregory Gaige the day after Cilla Blacks death:

Studio_20200216_123231.png

Gregory Gaige the day after Caroline Flacks death:

gregorygaige_2020.2.16_ugn2zv.jpg

• Wow
6D9424A0-F38A-47DE-9211-D0131AF9FFF9.jpeg

What hate online forums, he can’t be talking about here? No hate just truth and facts and proof about his disgusting language. I knew he would be all over this and trying to make the sad loss of Caroline Flack relate to himself, because yes Gregory you are comparable to the multi millionaire national treasure loved by all Caroline Flack.. you’ve got to be joking me! You’ve been called out for being a bully!!!

I just came here to post this exact thing! I’ve been waiting two days for him to use Caroline’s death to bring in his woe is me story. Absolutely vile using a woman’s death so he can be a professional victim and use it as another excuse to try and get some attention and sympathy. Ways to spot a narcissist on Instagram- look for anyone using the tragic death of Caroline as an excuse to talk about how much of a victim they are.
He’s definitely talking about tattle, there’s no hate here just calling him out for his horrible behaviour and unkindness. Makes me laugh so much how he never named tattle because he’s terrified people will come and read here and find themselves agreeing with what we say. There is zero trolling here just valid points being made! The only troll I can see is Greg using a woman’s death for some likes and attention on Instagram

I just came here to post this exact thing! I’ve been waiting two days for him to use Caroline’s death to bring in his woe is me story. Absolutely vile using a woman’s death so he can be a professional victim and use it as another excuse to try and get some attention and sympathy. Ways to spot a narcissist on Instagram- look for anyone using the tragic death of Caroline as an excuse to talk about how much of a victim they are.
He’s definitely talking about tattle, there’s no hate here just calling him out for his horrible behaviour and unkindness. Makes me laugh so much how he never named tattle because he’s terrified people will come and read here and find themselves agreeing with what we say. There is zero trolling here just valid points being made! The only troll I can see is Greg using a woman’s death for some likes and attention on Instagram
well look at what the user above me posted!!! It was ok when cilla died to joke and make fun of her which btw is disgusting!!!!! But he’s making sure he gets that engagement and all those likes for Caroline, he’s exploiting death for his own gain! In 2015 for attention and in 2020 for likes and reposts now he’s an influencer

well look at what the user above me posted!!! It was ok when cilla died to joke and make fun of her which btw is disgusting!!!!! But he’s making sure he gets that engagement and all those likes for Caroline, he’s exploiting death for his own gain! In 2015 for attention and in 2020 for likes and reposts now he’s an influencer
Ughhh I know how low do you have to be to joke the day after someone dies? Vile behaviour and that is the definition of a troll.
It’s just hypocritical Greg all over, now he’s an influencer he’s going on about being kind after Caroline’s death yet couldn’t be respectful, let alone kind after Cilla’s.
Only the lowest of the low instagrammers take a woman’s death and make it about themselves. He didn’t know Caroline, he’s never mentioned her before and now he claims it’s close to his heart?

He used the death of two of his friends as an excuse for all those vile tweets he did over a number of years, but has the audacity to tell people to be kind when he used it as an excuse to behave the polar opposite of kind for years? The mind boggles

Ughhh I know how low do you have to be to joke the day after someone dies? Vile behaviour and that is the definition of a troll.
It’s just hypocritical Greg all over, now he’s an influencer he’s going on about being kind after Caroline’s death yet couldn’t be respectful, let alone kind after Cilla’s.
Only the lowest of the low instagrammers take a woman’s death and make it about themselves. He didn’t know Caroline, he’s never mentioned her before and now he claims it’s close to his heart?

He used the death of two of his friends as an excuse for all those vile tweets he did over a number of years, but has the audacity to tell people to be kind when he used it as an excuse to behave the polar opposite of kind for years? The mind boggles
I can’t believe the terrible things that have been said about Caroline by actual trolls with no proof behind what they’ve been saying and he’s comparing that with being called out for his racist and bullying tweets that are out there in black and white for all to see!... I also recall his tumblr saying things about mental health issues being an excuse to be lazy? He’s clearly a huge advocate for mental health right? Pmsl!!

I can’t believe the terrible things that have been said about Caroline by actual trolls with no proof behind what they’ve been saying and he’s comparing that with being called out for his racist and bullying tweets that are out there in black and white for all to see!... I also recall his tumblr saying things about mental health issues being an excuse to be lazy? He’s clearly a huge advocate for mental health right? Pmsl!!
Yes his tumblr hardly displayed kindness, he basically saying if he couldn’t see your disability he wasn’t giving up his seat for you. I’m very interested to know what his random act of kindness was yesterday seeing as he was banging on about it being random act of kindness day. Greg can’t even walk past a charity shop without pointing out he donated there once upon a time, so if he did a random act of kindness he would have been screaming about it from the rooftops (above the train station he lives over lmao)

View attachment 85402

What hate online forums, he can’t be talking about here? No hate just truth and facts and proof about his disgusting language. I knew he would be all over this and trying to make the sad loss of Caroline Flack relate to himself, because yes Gregory you are comparable to the multi millionaire national treasure loved by all Caroline Flack.. you’ve got to be joking me! You’ve been called out for being a bully!!!
It just goes to show he believes he's comparable to a celebrity. Greg thinks he is very special and better than "ordinary" people. One of the beautiful people who deserve adoration and admirers. I had a flatmate like this once. He was a wannabe actor and the vanity and narcissism had to be seen to be believed.

It just goes to show he believes he's comparable to a celebrity. Greg thinks he is very special and better than "ordinary" people. One of the beautiful people who deserve adoration and admirers. I had a flatmate like this once. He was a wannabe actor and the vanity and narcissism had to be seen to be believed.
I bet that was hard for you living with a narcissist, I don’t know how Craig puts up living with him for that many years, unless he has narcissistic traits too and doesn’t see how bad Gregory’s behaviour is

I bet that was hard for you living with a narcissist, I don’t know how Craig puts up living with him for that many years, unless he has narcissistic traits too and doesn’t see how bad Gregory’s behaviour is
It was a real learning experience. Yes who knows what's going on with Craig. He could be under Greg's spell a bit or it could be that he loves imagining they're internet celebrities as much as Greg.

Just watched his video about raffling his Donald’s for sport relief. A five minute video and not one mention that only half the money is going to sport relief and he’s keeping the other half. He’s absolutely vile leading people on in this way so they think the full ticket price is going to charity when I’m fact he gets half the money. Shadiness at its finest, so morally corrupt using a charity for your own financial gain.
Also noticed him telling people on the video that the site he’s raffling them on won’t accept PayPal for payment of tickets because PayPal can’t be used for raffles. This is for a very good reason to stop people getting scammed from dodgy set ups like this one! This is so messy and sport relief think this is acceptable behaviour him dragging their name into it like this?
Also noticed this:
E5C01C34-D980-46FF-BC88-8D13A0659EDD.jpeg

So if he doesn’t send out the prize people only get 75% of what they paid for their tickets. Whole thing is so shady on so many levels

6B42B06B-DA18-4364-B873-C4E6EF0CB31C.jpeg

the face of someone who’s swindling money to his pockets with a charity raffle 🤣🤣.

The PayPal thing is very sketchy! How will people be covered? The good thing with PayPal is you can claim your money back if something goes wrong, just looks like he’s up to no good tbh!!!

• Haha
only half the money is going to sport relief and he’s keeping the other half.
This is absolutely despicable if true - how did you find out?? . I’ve been keeping away from posting on tattle so I wasn’t being such a witch but this deserves a post. There’s 400 tickets available at 2.50 - so £1k! He’s pocketing £500 of a charity?!? How unethical!!! I bet his excuse is because he paid for the Donald’s and is reclaiming costs but that’s not bloody charity!