Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was an advert for Jaws then! šŸ¦ˆ šŸ¦ˆ šŸ¦ˆ
He is a disgrace though, imagine begging for donations numerous times and then throwing your toys out the pram because you were so far off your target that you give up nearly a week early. Itā€™s not hard greg itā€™s called growing facial hair for a month, and itā€™s absolute rubbish that he started a few days early as thereā€™s pictures on his Instagram the last day of October and heā€™s clean shaven.

View attachment 59865
The people who did donate must feel really let down. Iā€™ve honestly never heard anyone of giving up Movember before, itā€™s one of the easiest things you can do for charity
he let donators down like he let down lgbt homeless youths while he was running around Drag World taking selfies with drag queens, having the time of his life and not spreading any awareness or information for the charity he was volunteering for, just how he accepted a free hotel stay allegedly when he could quite easily passed on the hotel room to an emergency homeless youth so the fact heā€™s being extremely uncharitable with movember comes to no surprise to me

Reactions: 2
he let donators down like he let down lgbt homeless youths while he was running around Drag World taking selfies with drag queens, having the time of his life and not spreading any awareness or information for the charity he was volunteering for, just how he accepted a free hotel stay allegedly when he could quite easily passed on the hotel room to an emergency homeless youth so the fact heā€™s being extremely uncharitable with movember comes to no surprise to me
Heā€™s just one big let down, he also let down his followers with his offensive tweets too, and now is letting down Craigā€™s mum by not giving her her understairs cupboard and attic back haha.
My immediate thought when he announced Movember anyway was it was just to make him look good after he got called out on here for the drag world incident and not supporting charities, just taking away from them. This was his attempt to save face and unsurprisingly its backfired because his vanity has got in the way. Itā€™s just backed up our assumptions of him 100%. Iā€™m sure there will be another badly thought out ā€œcharitable gestureā€ with Christmas coming as he will need to try and do damage limitation after this mess again. We all know charity begins at home when it comes to Greg though- remember when his mate Sarah sold all her unwanted PR gifts and have the money to charity, meanwhile greg sold all his PR gifts and spent the money on more tat like a Ā£140 haversack

Reactions: 2
Just seen his latest ad competition for weetabix itā€™s really sad that itā€™s been up for an hour and heā€™s had a grand total of 3 entries šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this is good example of advertisers picking the completely wrong people to promote their brand šŸ¤£ heā€™s irrelevant šŸ‘‹šŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just seen his latest ad competition for weetabix itā€™s really sad that itā€™s been up for an hour and heā€™s had a grand total of 3 entries šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this is good example of advertisers picking the completely wrong people to promote their brand šŸ¤£ heā€™s irrelevant šŸ‘‹šŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½šŸ‘‹šŸ½
Heā€™s up to about 5 entries now lmao. He doesnā€™t care though as he got paid to post that AD, he doesnā€™t care now heā€™s got the dollar for it. Talk about selling your followers out though, from Disney to weetabix hahaha. Although I did notice that for someone who ā€œisnā€™t a Disney fan boy anymoreā€ he sure has been dropping a load of old Disney pics to get his engagement up. Youā€™re right he is absolutely irrelevant and thatā€™s why heā€™s resorting to dragging out the old holiday pics for the likes again
8F409E5F-8CF5-4F92-9A83-B7DBF4A1F77B.jpeg

Also i said last night about him doing a charitable gesture after the absolute shambles that was his Movember attempt and low and behold heā€™s doing a giveaway of his own items. Can read him like a book.....

305580CF-4964-4804-BF55-90C6ED3CD291.jpeg

When you have to go to a virtual reality to cause your actual reality with Greg is bleak

• Haha
Move over JK Rowling, Greg is doing more charitable acts giving away his gifted tat after his Movember fail and after it was pointed out on here that his he sold most his gifted stuff and kept the money.

3392B243-E9C9-422A-B670-11C517BC8466.jpeg

Move over JK Rowling, Greg is doing more charitable acts giving away his gifted tat after his Movember fail and after it was pointed out on here that his he sold most his gifted stuff and kept the money.

View attachment 61609
PMSL, we wonā€™t hear the last of this like when he donated things to the charity shop and walked past it 5 times and told us thatā€™s his stuff in the window and pointed, charity starts at home with this one pmsl heā€™s not got a charitable bone in his body thatā€™s why he allegedly accepted a paid hotel room from AKT the homeless charity rather than passing it up and giving it to someone in desperate need of a bed for the night

So this is what an evening at the 02 watching frozen 2 as a VIP entails.... arguing with someone on Sarahlouiseporterā€™s picture....

FCD8EF1E-8F90-4957-A79F-62AD1DE0517E.jpeg
70194FEA-CDF7-49C8-9A4A-965593F465D2.jpeg
0950CEA2-BD2A-417D-934D-663ED57C4B86.jpeg

Although I did notice that for someone who ā€œisnā€™t a Disney fan boy anymoreā€ he sure has been dropping a load of old Disney pics to get his engagement up. Youā€™re right he is absolutely irrelevant and thatā€™s why heā€™s resorting to dragging out the old holiday pics for the likes again
I thought this today that his entries were all Disney related again as nobody seems to care about his trips to the cinema or his flat. Give it up Greg, Disney moved on ages ago and didnā€™t look back.

Hark at Scrooge acting like heā€™s giving and selfless again hahaha. This is the person that begrudgingly buys his husband a late birthday present every year and sells all his free gifted PR stuff instead of giving it away to his family/ friends/ charity. I mean I know he doesnā€™t have any friends as he canā€™t hold down a friendship but charity would appreciate it. There are plenty of Christmas present appeals about (waits for tomorrowā€™s stories to see greg making a big deal about donating to one after takin advice from here again)

If heā€™s so hard up he canā€™t afford Christmas presents why didnā€™t it stop his dropping Ā£90 on a limited edition Elsa doll yesterday? Is it because she will be coming to his eBay for Ā£180 next week lmao
B4455D78-D874-41F2-90EF-E78958BDF375.jpeg

Hark at Scrooge acting like heā€™s giving and selfless again hahaha. This is the person that begrudgingly buys his husband a late birthday present every year and sells all his free gifted PR stuff instead of giving it away to his family/ friends/ charity. I mean I know he doesnā€™t have any friends as he canā€™t hold down a friendship but charity would appreciate it. There are plenty of Christmas present appeals about (waits for tomorrowā€™s stories to see greg making a big deal about donating to one after takin advice from here again)

If heā€™s so hard up he canā€™t afford Christmas presents why didnā€™t it stop his dropping Ā£90 on a limited edition Elsa doll yesterday? Is it because she will be coming to his eBay for Ā£180 next week lmaoView attachment 61962
pmsl poor Elsa, she will suffer the same fate as beauty and the beast a few years back.. never to be seen again haha, notice how he tries to look generous ā€œI just give it to them randomlyā€ pmsl he doesnā€™t give anything to anyone with out video documenting it so I find it hard to believe he randomly gives anyone anything.. you know the camera would be rolling if he did

He does not look happy to be spending three days alone with his husband on holiday lmao
BF4C2545-D7DE-4A28-8E2C-99DF08EDDF83.jpeg

Happy birthday greggles, hope you have a magical day hun xx

I wonder if he will screenshot this and repost it to his story like he has with all the others wishing him happy birthday.... oh wait

Shame to see that he had a flight delay on his birthday hahaha did nobody warn the civil aviation authority that there was someone with a blue tick on board and that he has a holiday he needs to promote lmao

Bet he had a right diva strop in the airport but had to stay off stories because he needs to keep up the pretence that heā€™s having a fantastic and stress free time on the holiday heā€™s trying to sell
000C52A8-820C-493B-A0A3-4B4024F1DF1A.jpeg

Happy birthday greggles, hope you have a magical day hun xx

I wonder if he will screenshot this and repost it to his story like he has with all the others wishing him happy birthday.... oh wait

Shame to see that he had a flight delay on his birthday hahaha did nobody warn the civil aviation authority that there was someone with a blue tick on board and that he has a holiday he needs to promote lmao

Bet he had a right diva strop in the airport but had to stay off stories because he needs to keep up the pretence that heā€™s having a fantastic and stress free time on the holiday heā€™s trying to sell
View attachment 62419
well I donā€™t know about you but I am for one disgusted at him using his mobile phone on the plane! Taking videos and being connected to the Internet to take videos for his story all whilst on the plane! Those electro magnetic frequencies must have been through the roof, how could he be so reckless and selfish!

well I donā€™t know about you but I am for one disgusted at him using his mobile phone on the plane! Taking videos and being connected to the Internet to take videos for his story all whilst on the plane! Those electro magnetic frequencies must have been through the roof, how could he be so reckless and selfish!
Yeah I agree with this even in flight mode it still emits EMF so donā€™t understand why he canā€™t just leave his phone off for two hours. Heā€™s addicted to it but itā€™s selfish Greg all over.

Iā€™m getting the distinct impression thereā€™s been arguments on their weekend away.....

Yeah I agree with this even in flight mode it still emits EMF so donā€™t understand why he canā€™t just leave his phone off for two hours. Heā€™s addicted to it but itā€™s selfish Greg all over.

Iā€™m getting the distinct impression thereā€™s been arguments on their weekend away.....
oh.. I was beginning to wonder if he was there til the last story pmsl, yeah I think theyā€™ve had a bust up I saw some stories yesterday of Greg on his own

Thanks for addressing our tattle speculation Greg, still not buying it though. No sightings of Craig with him on Friday night anywhere, he was on his own in the lift for example. Up on the cathedral roof on his own on Saturday, then getting snacks on his own on Saturday night. Lots of times he Would say I, Iā€™m or My, there was no mention of Craig much at all. Craig doesnā€™t look happy at all in this pic either but three days alone with Greg would do that to anyone
13563BD1-9FE3-4C1C-AD30-32897BDDBEFB.jpeg

35F43036-2584-4E81-B0C4-58712715599B.jpeg

Lmao ANOTHER meltdown and to be done with being silent would mean he would actually have had to of stayed silent in the first place

56EA9861-94CB-413C-9B88-84C2AD4D9679.jpeg
EDC1ABDD-6741-423D-8913-955767D91137.jpeg