Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like gregs smoking has rubbed off onto Craig, he must be under a lot of stress putting up with gregs meltdowns
BDEE6982-8274-4638-A3AD-4DB9C327D9CE.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Looks like gregs smoking has rubbed off onto Craig, he must be under a lot of stress putting up with gregs meltdowns View attachment 53534
pmsl poor guy, look what Gregory has pushed him to, but having to deal with Gregory 24/7 what do you expect.. but I guess now Gregory’s profile is no longer family friendly?

I see Gregory Beggary was in the market for some freebies today at the Disney fair! I wonder how many stalls took the shoutout he gave them and didn’t gift him anything for free?

I wonder why he posted last night saying he was going to an exciting event and then never posted anything? It’s a day later and he still hasn’t posted anything, I doubt firebox will be very impressed, or his followers who are waiting to see what the event was

Screenshot of his stories from yesterday:
B97CF227-DB90-4616-908F-089EA20BC8CA.jpeg

The whole point of going to these things is to promote the brand surely

I wonder why he posted last night saying he was going to an exciting event and then never posted anything? It’s a day later and he still hasn’t posted anything, I doubt firebox will be very impressed, or his followers who are waiting to see what the event was

Screenshot of his stories from yesterday:View attachment 54579

The whole point of going to these things is to promote the brand surely

E8599A1A-EA43-4DA1-BEC9-85686002CEB7.jpeg

Hmmm not convinced at all... usually Gregory never enjoys a moment, and witnesses an event/life through his screen.. including his wedding

View attachment 54634

Hmmm not convinced at all... usually Gregory never enjoys a moment, and witnesses an event/life through his screen.. including his wedding
Thanks for the explanation Greg, anyone would think you had read my post and remembered you had told your followers you would post 24 hours earlier and only just remembered.

Talking of living life through your phone here’s a typical example. I get that’s why he gets invited but I just think it’s a bit pointless to go to these events and watch the whole thing through a phone screen

Wow If firebox was as eventful as this, god only knows what his Halloween party was like that he conveniently didn’t vlog pmsl

• Haha
Wow If firebox was as eventful as this, god only knows what his Halloween party was like that he conveniently didn’t vlog pmsl
View attachment 54931
And this is the same event he put warning messages on his stories about there being swearing on balloons, how you should drink in moderation, and he censored the giant D lmao
881EF3EE-A0F2-4BE1-8884-4DF383E38F65.jpeg
A773C2D7-96F1-4317-8195-BDC83CA592EB.jpeg
728E4E16-379D-4365-8690-25E5A5B337E0.jpeg

It just shows how fake his squeaky clean image he puts out there is

284F2834-BD7D-4F33-81DF-903B971938FA.jpeg

CEEFC165-F678-4BD4-A271-9DB82852FD64.jpeg

Oh wowza! The BRB ad is back.. a service he has never tried before that could go horribly wrong but seems to think it’s a wonderful idea to advertise to his followers, but I guess everyone already knew he didn’t care about anyone as long as his pockets are being lined/getting something free, but where is his loyalty to his followers? They’ve been loyal to him but he’s not being loyal to them.. he’s never done this before, he’s shown no proof that this is legit or safe

View attachment 55120

View attachment 55121

Oh wowza! The BRB ad is back.. a service he has never tried before that could go horribly wrong but seems to think it’s a wonderful idea to advertise to his followers, but I guess everyone already knew he didn’t care about anyone as long as his pockets are being lined/getting something free, but where is his loyalty to his followers? They’ve been loyal to him but he’s not being loyal to them.. he’s never done this before, he’s shown no proof that this is legit or safe
He’s doing that thing where it’s all about HIM as usual.
I’m so excited to be going away for my birthday in December” “it’s been such a long time since I’ve been and I honestly can’t wait to go back”

He does it all the time if you listen to him speak, and his husband doesn’t get a look in or acknowledged. It was the same when he was talking about HIS flat and HIS mortgage. Honestly married people that do things like go on holidays and buy flats together don’t talk like that they say things like our flat and we’re going on holiday together. Very odd.
We know Greg loves to read here so no doubt this will get changed as he loves taking our advice on board. Just look at when someone said he was encouraging drinking and then the other night he did a drinking is fun in moderation warning lmao

Reactions: 2
He’s doing that thing where it’s all about HIM as usual.
I’m so excited to be going away for my birthday in December” “it’s been such a long time since I’ve been and I honestly can’t wait to go back”

He does it all the time if you listen to him speak, and his husband doesn’t get a look in or acknowledged. It was the same when he was talking about HIS flat and HIS mortgage. Honestly married people that do things like go on holidays and buy flats together don’t talk like that they say things like our flat and we’re going on holiday together. Very odd.
We know Greg loves to read here so no doubt this will get changed as he loves taking our advice on board. Just look at when someone said he was encouraging drinking and then the other night he did a drinking is fun in moderation warning lmao
Speaking of the flat, not been mentioned in months has it? He’s not mentioned HIS tiny minority share in a while, I recall him saying he would be in by October but now it’s november? Will November turn into December?

Speaking of the flat, not been mentioned in months has it? He’s not mentioned HIS tiny minority share in a while, I recall him saying he would be in by October but now it’s november? Will November turn into December?
No he hasn’t, I thought he was supposed to be moving Halloween but he’s not mentioned the flat in ages. Sure his mother in law is over joyed about the situation hahaha I’m sure she will just be happy to have her cupboard under the stairs back (sorry @walt I reused your joke there haha)

No he hasn’t, I thought he was supposed to be moving Halloween but he’s not mentioned the flat in ages. Sure his mother in law is over joyed about the situation hahaha I’m sure she will just be happy to have her cupboard under the stairs back (sorry @walt I reused your joke there haha)
PMSL!!! Bless her, at least she won’t have to run up and down the stairs once a year

Long time lurker but just wanted to say I saw Gregory at Oxford Street Disney Store in line early this morning queueing for the little mermaid dolls, no doubt these are to scalp like he did with his beauty and the beast dolls

Long time lurker but just wanted to say I saw Gregory at Oxford Street Disney Store in line early this morning queueing for the little mermaid dolls, no doubt these are to scalp like he did with his beauty and the beast dolls
I happened to be at that release as well actually both in Oxford Street and he's a scalper alright. I didn't arrive until 4am but it was too early for an obnoxious dose of him, he does my head in and he was with this girl, I think her names Becky something like that who's is irratating as him, often starts arguments on doll groups, she had one of her melt downs but she scalps like him. Greg needs to just distance himself from Disney as Disney won't take him back, not after his cruel behaviour but he's probably attending now he's got the blue tick and thinks he's a celebrity, hunty you're just a basic b***h.

Is this some kind of a joke?! He is giving up on Movember with 6 days to go? There’s barely any hair growth there so I don’t understand why he can’t go another 6 days until December. He’s an absolute embarrassment whining that he “can’t do this anymore” and “it’s bringing me down” - what about all the men who have health issues that are being supported by charities from Movember donations? Do you think they want to suffer every day greg? Do you think they would swap places with you any day of the week? Those poor people must feel like their health issues are “bringing them down” and that they “can’t do it anymore”. Get a grip Greg.

The entitlement on him is something else, it reminds me of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry crying about how hard they have it while on their South African tour visiting impoverished communities.

Someone add this to his list of things he’s achieved for charity along with taking free entry to Drag World from AKT charity (and an alleged overnight hotel stay)

I’ve just seen his latest stories too. Shows how vain he really is! Then has the audacity to say oh but you can still sponsor me, what so he can get all the pats on the back?! No thanks I’ll give it to people who actually put the effort in for a cause they actually believe in Greg. #seething

Is this some kind of a joke?! He is giving up on Movember with 6 days to go? There’s barely any hair growth there so I don’t understand why he can’t go another 6 days until December. He’s an absolute embarrassment whining that he “can’t do this anymore” and “it’s bringing me down” - what about all the men who have health issues that are being supported by charities from Movember donations? Do you think they want to suffer every day greg? Do you think they would swap places with you any day of the week? Those poor people must feel like their health issues are “bringing them down” and that they “can’t do it anymore”. Get a grip Greg.

The entitlement on him is something else, it reminds me of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry crying about how hard they have it while on their South African tour visiting impoverished communities.

Someone add this to his list of things he’s achieved for charity along with taking free entry to Drag World from AKT charity (and an alleged overnight hotel stay)
View attachment 59774
what a joke!!!!!! He wants people to support something he isn’t supporting himself didn’t see any mention of him willing to donate the remainder of his target himself since he can’t be bothered to see it though til the end, I bet he got rid of it so he could promote his faux brace
B31BA1B8-6220-4D41-B896-07B15C756425.jpeg

what a joke!!!!!! He wants people to support something he isn’t supporting himself didn’t see any mention of him willing to donate the remainder of his target himself since he can’t be bothered to see it though til the end, I bet he got rid of it so he could promote his faux braceView attachment 59856
I thought that was an advert for Jaws then! 🦈 🦈 🦈
He is a disgrace though, imagine begging for donations numerous times and then throwing your toys out the pram because you were so far off your target that you give up nearly a week early. It’s not hard greg it’s called growing facial hair for a month, and it’s absolute rubbish that he started a few days early as there’s pictures on his Instagram the last day of October and he’s clean shaven.

10C71087-14C3-422B-9864-4B4936450B64.jpeg

The people who did donate must feel really let down. I’ve honestly never heard anyone of giving up Movember before, it’s one of the easiest things you can do for charity