Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I wasn’t sure if it was fillers or it was his allergies because his face has puffed out and his eyes are really red
He had a “facial” on Saturday so I guess the puffiness could be due to fillers? He’s gone from getting Disney holidays gifted to him to getting a “facial” in exchange for a day of work now lmao

Reactions: 1
people asking if your teeth are real is NOT a compliment but I suppose with everything he has had done he wouldn’t be opposed to having a set of falseys pmsl!!!
81B7C8C9-E47B-4A73-A769-CB5ED6722F2B.jpeg

people asking if your teeth are real is NOT a compliment but I suppose with everything he has had done he wouldn’t be opposed to having a set of falseys pmsl!!!
View attachment 74339
Only Greg would take being asked if you have false teeth as a compliment lmao. Hope he kept his retainers in for protection while he ate his drier than the Sahara cake he made

452AE49F-F18A-4A29-8EF0-9203D099CA81.jpeg

I bet Mary Berry is shitting herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ow! Looks like Gregory revived his friendship with Sarah for one night only, it’ll fizzle out again quicker than sonic can collect all the rings
2D145BEB-262B-40EC-BE62-E4C8E4F4E4CA.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Ow! Looks like Gregory revived his friendship with Sarah for one night only, it’ll fizzle out again quicker than sonic can collect all the rings
I think it was the other way round and he got a sympathy invite from Sarah to be her plus one as she has no other mates in London. It makes me laugh so much how he’s trying to look relevant and like he was invited by the brand and not Sarah lmao. The tickets were in an envelope with her name on and she makes it clear here that he is her date as he was getting ideas above his station! He also didn’t thank her for inviting him too on any of the posts!
7B51F6AB-FAB2-4B5B-8432-89F853BD454F.jpeg
D4E85C41-5D9A-4EB2-A197-8BBCFF6633D2.jpeg

Attachments

Greg is no better than the person he is “raging about” as he also committed an act of aggression on public transport according to his own tweet, and like it’s not bad enough he was obviously proud enough about doing it that he posted about it for the whole world to see

Greg is no better than the person he is “raging about” as he also committed an act of aggression on public transport according to his own tweet, and like it’s not bad enough he was obviously proud enough about doing it that he posted about it for the whole world to see
his tweets are so bad I can’t even catch my breath when I look at them but I think your right about that he’s boasting about his behaviour!! How can anyone be proud of being racist and aggressive

his tweets are so bad I can’t even catch my breath when I look at them but I think your right about that he’s boasting about his behaviour!! How can anyone be proud of being racist and aggressive
It’s really shocking isn’t it that he felt the need to brag about pushing someone on Twitter. The hypocrisy of his tweets raging about witnessing someone getting assaulted when he’s basically tweeted that he’s done the same thing.

I wasn’t really sure how to do this but I decided to wait until it expired from Gregorys stories after 24 hours so no more attention was drawn to it but Gregory went on a warehouse tour for sport relief and the man giving the tour and information went into how they donate food to a domestic violence refuge and he then disclosed the location of it by saying there’s an unmarked door one minute from *********** hotel and unfortunately Gregory filmed all of this information and posted it to 37.7 thousand followers I just can’t grasp what kind of idiot with such a large social media presence would do something like that

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wasn’t really sure how to do this but I decided to wait until it expired from Gregorys stories after 24 hours so no more attention was drawn to it but Gregory went on a warehouse tour for sport relief and the man giving the tour and information went into how they donate food to a domestic violence refuge and he then disclosed the location of it by saying there’s an unmarked door one minute from *********** hotel and unfortunately Gregory filmed all of this information and posted it to 37.7 thousand followers I just can’t grasp what kind of idiot with such a large social media presence would do something like that
I saw this too and completely agree with you, it was irresponsible to name to thousands of people the location of a secret DV shelter so it could be located within a one minute radius. Not hard to find at all and it only takes one unsavoury character to see his stories and that info can be put to very bad use. These locations are kept secret for a reason and that is to protect vulnerable woman and children who are seeking refuge from their violent partners who go to great lengths to find them which is the need for the secrecy. How stupid do you have to be to publicise that all over your stories. But that’s Greg all over as long as he has some “content” to put on stories that he thinks makes himself look good he’s happy, he doesn’t think about the people he has now endangered by posting that

Wow I’m shocked! The man giving the tour even mentioning the location of the refuge in the first place is a no-no. But then him posting it on his account for thousands of people to see is utterly disgraceful!

When my sister was in a refuge she wasn’t allowed to meet any of her friends or family within a 1 mile radius to keep the location safe. He’s just shown that it’s all about him and he doesn’t stop for one second to think about others.

Wow I’m shocked! The man giving the tour even mentioning the location of the refuge in the first place is a no-no. But then him posting it on his account for thousands of people to see is utterly disgraceful!

When my sister was in a refuge she wasn’t allowed to meet any of her friends or family within a 1 mile radius to keep the location safe. He’s just shown that it’s all about him and he doesn’t stop for one second to think about others.
im sorry to hear your sister was in a refuge but I’m so pleased you’ve shared that bit of information about the radius because like you say it’s to keep the location safe I just think it’s completely reckless to share the location of a low key secret refuge of victims of domestic violence to nearly 40 thousand people, are a few likes and online engagement really worth risking the safety of innocent victims

Every time he thinks he’s doing a “charitable act” it ends in tears -

AKT charity- pays for him and his husband and his mother in law to have a free day out at drag world in the name of charity all while queue jumping massive queues for vlog content and selfies. Don’t forget the overnight stay in a hotel that the charity allegedly paid for

Movember- couldn’t even make it til the end of the month without shaving it off

Sports relief- shows the whole world the location down to a 1 minute radius of a secret women’s refuge. He is also only helping them to raise his own profile (confirmed by his pic with Emma Freud)

He’s just an absolute embarrassment

Every time he thinks he’s doing a “charitable act” it ends in tears -

AKT charity- pays for him and his husband and his mother in law to have a free day out at drag world in the name of charity all while queue jumping massive queues for vlog content and selfies. Don’t forget the overnight stay in a hotel that the charity allegedly paid for

Movember- couldn’t even make it til the end of the month without shaving it off

Sports relief- shows the whole world the location down to a 1 minute radius of a secret women’s refuge. He is also only helping them to raise his own profile (confirmed by his pic with Emma Freud)

He’s just an absolute embarrassment
I couldn’t agree more, the hotel situation for AKT was really sketchy I’ve just never known Greg to stay at a hotel and not show it... so for me that’s proof enough he was gifted it and was told not to show it in vlogs he has some nerve taking from a charity though pmsl!!!

nothing comes at a surprise anymore like that person above said they’re shocked at what he did with the domestic violence shelter. But I’m not shocked at all thinking about it now, of course he posted it for all to see he’s so focused on getting content and engagements, what I do find shocking is that he sleeps at night knowing hes potentially sharing info with dangerous people but fails to acknowledge any wrong doing

I couldn’t agree more, the hotel situation for AKT was really sketchy I’ve just never known Greg to stay at a hotel and not show it... so for me that’s proof enough he was gifted it and was told not to show it in vlogs he has some nerve taking from a charity though pmsl!!!

nothing comes at a surprise anymore like that person above said they’re shocked at what he did with the domestic violence shelter. But I’m not shocked at all thinking about it now, of course he posted it for all to see he’s so focused on getting content and engagements, what I do find shocking is that he sleeps at night knowing hes potentially sharing info with dangerous people but fails to acknowledge any wrong doing
We all know Gregory only involves himself with charities when there’s something for him to gain from it. Free drag world tickets and a possible free overnight hotel stay from AKT. He only did Movember because of the backlash he got on here about AKT and wanted to do something easy to make himself look good and he still failed miserably (what’s easier than growing facial hair for a month?)

This sports relief thing is odd. He’s met Emma Freud there and he’s a social climber so will want to latch on to her and try and make an impression. I know he’s a social climber as I’ve seen him get comments on posts from his followers but only reply to Emily Canham as she has a blue tick too and way more followers then he does. Sports Relief and Comic Relief are both very corrupt charities when you delve into them. They’re also very shady in that they pay influencers to do AD’s for them. So if you donate a tenner to them your ten pounds could be paying for influencers to post a picture to their Instagram promoting their charity- they were paying the Gleam lot last year to do this which is shady as Hell. No wonder Gregory is so desperate to to get in on it, he’s adamant he isn’t getting paid for it but is hoping if he gets enough engagement this time round then next time they may pay him to promote. Just like he wanted with the Chamilia debacle when he asked to be paid by them and instead got ghosted lmao

I think Gregory has been reading tattle once again, but instead of owning it and admitting he’s wrong, he just decides to go on a rant and make up imaginary drama, he disclosed a very secure and secret location of a domestic violence shelter and he can’t just take responsibility for potentially putting victims at risk

45946381-ABA6-481D-B377-0D7F37E1F5FC.jpeg

I think Gregory has been reading tattle once again, but instead of owning it and admitting he’s wrong, he just decides to go on a rant and make up imaginary drama, he disclosed a very secure and secret location of a domestic violence shelter and he can’t just take responsibility for potentially putting victims at risk

View attachment 81086
Ohhh dear looks like he has reading his tattle thread, these rants always come at a time when this thread is calling him out for his shady behaviour. In what world is calling someone out for disclosing the secret location of a DV refuge classed as Pettiness?! And if we’re so sad why does he keep checking here multiple times a day to see what we’ve written? He’s had meltdowns about stuff written on here within an hour of it being posted here so he checks it frequently.

Also what makes me laugh is him saying “it’s time to talk” yet wants to shut down any talk from anyone not brown nosing. He thrives of any negativity and will reply to anyone on Instagram who doesn’t agree with him or says hes not marked his AD’s properly, and ignore most of the people who are being nice to him. Just reading the comments on this “it’s time to talk” post and ironically he has ignored most of them probably because they don’t have a blue tick by their name. He will read here and go and reply to them all now, 2 days later to prove us sad people wrong, just like he always addresses our “pettiness” because deep down he knows we are right.

Ohhh dear looks like he has reading his tattle thread, these rants always come at a time when this thread is calling him out for his shady behaviour. In what world is calling someone out for disclosing the secret location of a DV refuge classed as Pettiness?! And if we’re so sad why does he keep checking here multiple times a day to see what we’ve written? He’s had meltdowns about stuff written on here within an hour of it being posted here so he checks it frequently.

Also what makes me laugh is him saying “it’s time to talk” yet wants to shut down any talk from anyone not brown nosing. He thrives of any negativity and will reply to anyone on Instagram who doesn’t agree with him or says hes not marked his AD’s properly, and ignore most of the people who are being nice to him. Just reading the comments on this “it’s time to talk” post and ironically he has ignored most of them probably because they don’t have a blue tick by their name. He will read here and go and reply to them all now, 2 days later to prove us sad people wrong, just like he always addresses our “pettiness” because deep down he knows we are right.
pmsl did you see these hashtags? How pathetic “hatersgonnahate” pmsl!!!! I don’t think anyone cares enough for him to put that kind of energy into hating him I think it’s more people are correcting him so he can do the right thing!!!!
C2B74DBB-D329-4317-BCA5-0CEA1487EB5C.jpeg

• Haha