Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I have gay friends that did crazy things when they came out and I don’t think we as straight people can ever understand what that must be like.
Gay woman here. Can confirm I did exactly zero crazy things when I came out. Being gay doesn’t excuse nasty tweets and shitty behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Gregthebeg

Are those tweets even real? I can’t see they go back that far back and if they are they are years old.

I really like Greg and unlike a lot of Influencers he actually shares the stuff he’s given from brands with his viewers. Like recently on Disney he took things with him to give to people.

As for begging... really???
Of course they are real, they are still on his profile as of now and very easy to find. I have screen recordings for when they do get deleted if anyone doesn't believe me. It's all an act I'm afraid if you like him, you're entitled to you own opinion but take your rose tinted glasses off. Those tweets may be old but they show what hes really like, he was in his twenties when all those tweets were made so its inexcusible. He's vile and if people like you chose not to see it and think those tweets are acceptable then there is something very wrong going on morally.

Reactions: 8

Gregthebeg

Yeah he’s catty alright.....

These aren’t even all of them, he’s a disgusting little cretin . Sure they’ll now be deleted in 3,2,1. But the internet doesn’t forget Greg
A878D298-FF04-4F42-A786-B2B950495684.jpeg
4B3FB022-80E3-464A-9F9B-D35BF3F0AB00.jpeg
E3C732E3-843A-443C-A3E3-7094B3874496.jpeg
DF055366-B01A-453B-B9B6-841ECAA9B1E3.jpeg
906E79BF-00B3-4F5D-AA60-D8DA83EFF3D4.jpeg
8C9DE352-4C5E-4CBF-A7ED-6C66D66B88C8.jpeg
E082FD88-DAAC-49E0-9733-3A6EA471FCC8.jpeg
F2ADD7FF-1C95-4076-A269-B0C0564B35D1.jpeg
25FDF6A5-9888-466E-B61E-94D29D2387F6.jpeg
56C02A32-4D4E-4D46-BC70-77996B45E041.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gay woman here. Can confirm I did exactly zero crazy things when I came out. Being gay doesn’t excuse nasty tweets and shitty behaviours.
No it doesn’t, but then his experience seems like it could be completely different to yours. But then I don’t know yours so I can’t judge. He said he doesn’t condone what he tweeted at that time though and he’s doing what he can to make others feel good about themselves like that post in his work clothes.

I think he’s made a big change for the better. People should let go of the past and look at the positive things he shares now. Isn’t he 30 something too? The difference in maturity of a 20 year old and a 30 year old is huge.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You what?! Nah don’t blame tattle members for an influencers own doing.
He wasn’t an influencer back then though. He was 20 and only just finding himself. I have gay friends that did crazy things when they came out and I don’t think we as straight people can ever understand what that must be like.

What he said then was wrong, but he admitted that, explained it and he’s been nothing but good since then. I’ve never even seen him swear once since I followed him! I think this is so wrong. Everyone has a past, but digging it up to someone who’s grown up and changed is just plain nasty.

• Haha
Saw his latest Instagram post and I think you went too far. He’s got a normal job working full time, does bits for charity and he only blogs in his spare time. It’s clear he’s grown up into a better person.

Heck, I said some bad stuff in my twenties! I bet a lot of people did! I don’t love him personally, but trying to ruin his life is a really low blow. That’s just my two cents.

• Haha

Enchanted Grotto

I for one find him so fake! Wanted to be the Disney poster boy and buddied up to that west wing guy, who was obviously the bigger influencer to get more people to follow him.

Then when west wing stops hanging round with him (probably realised he was being used), some big scandal breaks and Disney dumped him! Which you have to admit they did because they don’t like bullies or discrimination and he said some HORRIBLE things and blames everybody for his decisions.

Then he PROVES he was never really a Disney fan by purging and selling everything Disney related, and now is tagging every company he can think of to work with him so he can pay for his new flat. It’s just crazy really.

Reactions: 5
I met Greg at a Disney event in May, which was gifted to alot of us bloggers and I'm so relieved he's been dropped from the contract. He was arrogant and as we all know vain in person, he was soul sucking, very attention seeking in person so please don't be deceived by this "new" version of Greg who's thoughtful, considerate about others as hes Narcissistic in person.

Most of the Instagrammers at the May event for Disney were as boring in person like their repetitive mug posts like Lorna. Very dull.

Linda70

I don’t get it? What does this mean? Pmsl
View attachment 157168
I think I can answer this as my daughter is a Disney doll collector and is in numerous groups on Facebook. He got caught out trying to sell his Frozen dolls for 3 times the price 😱. These are not cheap dolls!!!! He wanted £1500 and £2500 for them!!!
He had only recently bought the dolls and had bought them much cheaper than he wanted them for which is very frowned upon in the doll community. When he got caught out for this on the group he then lied about it and said it wasn’t his ebay account and he deleted the listings!!! No one believed it though as everything else he had sold was stuff he had shown on his Instagram, and a lot of it was stuff he had been sent for free!!! My daughter doesn’t like him anymore but still follows him on Instagram so she recognised a lot of the things he had sold.
Fortunately a lot of doll collectors are now wise to his money grabbing ways and will no longer sell to him so he can sell on a few weeks later at huge profit!!!

Rayne

VIP Member
I’m really enjoying his insta updates lately. He’s doing some great work for a young people’s charity at Dragconuk. Plus he’s meeting some amazing queens. I 💖 Trinitythetuck and he met her today. Lucky!!
If you class great charity work as strutting around drag world spending the day queue jumping, meeting queens, taking selfies and vlogging- all with free admission that’s been paid for by the charity, then yes greg is doing great charity work.

If he feels so passionate why don’t we hear about the AKT charity for the rest of the year, why only when he is getting a free weekend at dragworld every year? Why doesn’t he volunteer helping LGBT people who are homeless and living on the streets? Spending a weekend helping the very people the charity is trying to support would be great charity work.

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I’m not Greg, I haven’t even met him. But I certainly didn’t join tattle to be insulted by other members.

If you really are a Disney blogger going to events I think that’s a real shame. It just shows that there’s a lot of nasty people in that community all this ‘nice Disney blogger’ stuff is fake.
Oh are you back trolling the thread already you’re like a bad smell we can’t get rid of on this TRASH thread.
Well there’s one less nasty person in the Disney blogging community now gregs been binned off. And yes it is fake, this thread demonstrated how fake people in that community can be- Just look at Greg’s tweets and then look at the act he had on while he was “in” with Disney. Now that act is slipping and true colours are showing again because he doesn’t need to keep up pretence anymore

Reactions: 4
What are you referring to?
The very public manhunt for him on Instagram. And now he’s distancing himself from Disney? It’s obvious what’s happened and I don’t think it’s right that anyone should interfere with someone’s work like that.

Of all the bloggers out there he’s one of the few that actually respond to every single message they get and I respect him for that. Love him or hate him his positive vibes attitude has been consistent.

WaltAlaska

Oh are you back trolling the thread already you’re like a bad smell we can’t get rid of on this TRASH thread.
Well there’s one less nasty person in the Disney blogging community now gregs been binned off. And yes it is fake, this thread demonstrated how fake people in that community can be- Just look at Greg’s tweets and then look at the act he had on while he was “in” with Disney. Now that act is slipping and true colours are showing again because he doesn’t need to keep up pretence anymore
Pmsl the trash smells like that chicken Greg is always plugging

I’m not Greg, I haven’t even met him. But I certainly didn’t join tattle to be insulted by other members.

If you really are a Disney blogger going to events I think that’s a real shame. It just shows that there’s a lot of nasty people in that community all this ‘nice Disney blogger’ stuff is fake.
For someone who’s never met him you sure defend him a lot it’s almost as if you’re... married

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
he’d legally must have proven that to the ASA. I’m satisfied he paid for the hotel himself. If he’s proven it to the ASA then that’s proof enough for me.
No idea who this person is.

But the ASA just take infuencers words most of the time and rarely look into it much even with a "full report". They're about as useful as a chocolate teapot and their rules are way more relaxed than the competitions and markets authorities with loads of hole for infuencers to wiggle out of. Even people with clear breaches just get a slapped wrist. So I wouldn't listen to the ASA.

OoolongGaboolong

I met him a few years ago when he was in his 20's. For everyone who says he's narcissistic, self obsessed, vain etc, well all I can say is that's absolutely the impression I got back then. He oozed "I'm so cute and special" from every pore. People can change, so it's possible he is no longer like this, but I haven't seen anything on his social media that would convince me of that.

disneyfan

Why is he getting so annoyed at the ASA? As an influencer it’s his job to comply with the law around advertisement. Members of the public are able to make a complaint if they think there is something wrong. It’s up to the ASA to deal with however they see fit.

It’s no different from someone complaining to
Ofcom about an episode of strictly or big brother or whatever. You don’t see tv companies putting out unprofessional stories because their latest episode got a ton of complaints.

He really needs to grow up!

I’m not an ambassador, I didn’t even like him originally. This thread has really made me look deeper though and he really tries to do good things and show positive things. That’s a lot better than most people on Instagram do so I respect him for that.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Not everyone can adopt. Some people have kids, other dogs and not allowed etc. I bought one from a reputable breeder and have enjoyed looking after her for 2 years so far. I would love to adopt in the further though. It’s a really good thing to do just can’t stand someone like this taking the moral high ground after having a dog for 2 minutes. Not getting lectured off this nobody thank you very much. I’m sure he will get bored of the poor dog after a couple of weeks.

Rayne

VIP Member
Funny that he wasn’t saying Disney films are rubbish when he was being invited to Disney events that promote them...