Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What break tho
He must have thought people were actually missing him during his tea break or something to dramatically announce his return like he had even been anywhere
EAF06900-81F7-4533-B650-31E5DB23043F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
F05981C4-6CF4-4615-B178-E054AAB5517F.jpeg

Ladies and Gentlemen let’s give it up for Pride of Britain award winner Gregory gaige for his courageous efforts and strength to not be on social media at all last week and live his life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 51132

Ladies and Gentlemen let’s give it up for Pride of Britain award winner Gregory gaige for his courageous efforts and strength to not be on social media at all last week and live his life
Ohhh come on now greg you were on Instagram all last week, I know 36 hours between posts may feel like a life time to someone whose existence / need for validation from strangers is dependant upon Instagram but to anyone else it’s called a day off that no one even notices.

Reactions: 2

Greg’s lack of professionalism strikes again.... so which is it greg the 27th or the 29th? He got invited along to the film so he could promote it for them and his inability to relay to his followers basic information such as the correct release date just shows how he doesn’t care about promoting the film now he has seen it and got his freebie night out.

View attachment 51288
Greg’s lack of professionalism strikes again.... so which is it greg the 27th or the 29th? He got invited along to the film so he could promote it for them and his inability to relay to his followers basic information such as the correct release date just shows how he doesn’t care about promoting the film now he has seen it and got his freebie night out.
Pmsl he’s always unprofessional, as long as he gets freebie he’s not fussed about anything else, I’m still awaiting his review for Long Shot, he got it well over a month ago but with his extremely busy schedule that he needs a social media tea break I’m not sure his review will ever come

Pmsl he’s always unprofessional, as long as he gets freebie he’s not fussed about anything else, I’m still awaiting his review for Long Shot, he got it well over a month ago but with his extremely busy schedule that he needs a social media tea break I’m not sure his review will ever come
View attachment 51312

Omg please tell me you also have the bit where he’s throwing his freebies about like a child throwing their toys out the pram?!

He’s just had another mix up involving dates lmao do you think he turned up and no one was there hahaha
CA26270A-108D-4D9C-A7E7-87F9B57FC7C8.jpeg

Omg please tell me you also have the bit where he’s throwing his freebies about like a child throwing their toys out the pram?!

He’s just had another mix up involving dates lmao do you think he turned up and no one was there hahaha View attachment 51416
yesyes! I have the entire thing

pmsl!!!!! Awhh all dressed up and nowhere to go

yesyes! I have the entire thing

pmsl!!!!! Awhh all dressed up and nowhere to go
Omg yessssss you have to post it for me! I really wanna see him once more trying to shill some shite that he had no idea how it related to the film cos he hadn’t seen the film. It was like watching QVC but instead of good quality items it was greg cluelessly showing a fake beard and some strawberry lube.

I wonder if he went to the off license on the way home again to cope with the disappointment of being all dressed up with no where to go

Omg yessssss you have to post it for me! I really wanna see him once more trying to shill some shite that he had no idea how it related to the film cos he hadn’t seen the film. It was like watching QVC but instead of good quality items it was greg cluelessly showing a fake beard and some strawberry lube.

I wonder if he went to the off license on the way home again to cope with the disappointment of being all dressed up with no where to go
oh definitely pmsl!

You can always tell when Gregory is going somewhere he thinks is Instagram worthy as out comes the Mad Hatter

FC9C31F2-107A-40D0-B38D-AB6EB24B71EF.png

oh definitely pmsl!

You can always tell when Gregory is going somewhere he thinks is Instagram worthy as out comes the Mad Hatter

View attachment 51769
I dunno why they bothered inviting him tbh, all he had to say about the film was it was “fun”. Which is probably code word for he thought it was a pile of shite as he couldn’t come up with anything else at all to say about it. Did not make me want to go and see it at all

Wow... a such genuine and convincing ‘cute’ there pmsl all while trying to get that forbidden planet partnership

• Haha
Hmmm, more like Andy Pandy than Robyn and Steve from stranger things lmao.

C4629C98-4BE0-4BA2-92C0-11C5E44E66A9.jpeg

What’s gregs black eye, did he say something from one of his tweets out loud and someone reacted to it?

Looks like Lucy was right about Greg living really far away hahahahahaha

So... It’s Wednesday if any of you recall last week, Greg said he had an event then several hours later he said he got it wrong and was a little mysterious about which Wednesday it’s happening.. did he ever address the event or when it’s happening?

• Haha
So... It’s Wednesday if any of you recall last week, Greg said he had an event then several hours later he said he got it wrong and was a little mysterious about which Wednesday it’s happening.. did he ever address the event or when it’s happening?
I think Gregabelle is probably too busy getting getting exorcised to be worried about attending another public film screening lmao.