Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still thinking about those doughnuts 😍
Might try to make them over xmas when the calorie counting goes out the window.
Aww sad Lottie went, same sense of humour as my good self! I like the cut of her jib!

Reactions: 8
It just came to my mind yesterday when watching but when was the last time that P. Hollywood has shaken a hand? The handshakes seem to be quite sparse this year 😅

Reactions: 6
It just came to my mind yesterday when watching but when was the last time that P. Hollywood has shaken a hand? The handshakes seem to be quite sparse this year 😅
Honestly I wonder has he been told off for it, because I feel like last season he gave them wayy too much.

Reactions: 4
we buy vanilla ice cream, melt it slightly and mix in mince meat or broken up mince pies then refreeze it, its lush!

Reactions: 10
They moved the filming location to Down Hall so they could set up the tent in the grounds and stay there in a bubble for (I think) six weeks. That's why they don't have to worry about social distancing etc.

Reactions: 1
I won't lie, I'm loving watching shows with no social distancing atm (I love a bit of normality) so watching bake off on a Tuesday is like a little distraction from the real world... even if the contestants aren't the best this year - and I mean that in the nicest way - it's honestly been like respite for me, dreading it finishing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I won't lie, I'm loving watching shows with no social distancing atm (I love a bit of normality) so watching bake off on a Tuesday is like a little distraction from the real world... even if the contestants aren't the best this year - and I mean that in the nicest way - it's honestly been like respite for me, dreading it finishing 😂
Me too when it’s finished I’m going to start watching it from season one because I won’t be able to get through lockdown without it😂

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t believe Lottie went home. Hermines cake looked so tasty 😍I’m really warming to Dave, and Laura aswell and I didn’t like either of them at the start this always happens to me I end up loving them all by the end

Reactions: 4
Has Dave got an ism? He’s proper different isn’t he?

I would like Hermine, Mark or Peter to win. That ice cream Christmas cake was so pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Laura claims that she's being 'trolled'.
Do we believe her? Maybe I'm wrong but personally I'm not sure. I just feel that she's a bit two faced, that there's something about her I wouldn't trust.
Maybe it's just me? 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20201107_155145.jpg