Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad Mark is gone I wanted him to get to the final 😞 I didn’t like Peters showstopper as Paul Said it didn’t look like a Christmas bake the colours were all wrong. I’m not sure who I want to win now to be honest unpopular opinion but I love all of Laura’s bakes she picks all the kinds of flavours that I love 😍 and I like her too

Reactions: 4
i also think after watching the last episode that hermine could win :) i would've bet on peter until this episode. but we will see, maybe he just had a bad weekend!
very sad to see marc e go, he was one of my favorites and seems like such a lovely, kind man.
laura needs to go, she's not on the same level as the rest of them are and was supposed to be out a while ago, not sure what's saving her. the moving pizza oven story? 🍕
as for dave.. just waiting for him to include some human fingers in a recipe 💀🦴🦷 to be fair to him, other than the serial killer eyes, i think he's just awkward in front of the camera. he seems to be a decent guy
can't wait for the semifinal now!!

Reactions: 9
I like dave. I think he is a perfectionist, which is making him come across as a bit awkward and aloof.

Right, I'm going to just admit it: I fancy Dave a bit.
I like em awkward and a bit sinister (I mean I don't think he's at all sinister but I think that's how such awkwardness is often misconstrued)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I like em awkward and a bit sinister (I mean I don't think he's at all sinister but I think that's how such awkwardness is often misconstrued)
I think the "sinister" look is him just concentrating really hard and trying to take everything in when they are judging as he wants to get it perfect for next time.

I love his little shoulder wiggle after every bit of feedback from the judges.

Reactions: 3
Hermine should win I think! Unless Peter absolutely smashes the next two weeks. He’s been generally very consistent right the way through, but had a terrible week this time.

Laura is annoying with her clumsy, carelessness. The way she dropped the cake, and just slapped it back on the plate with her hand 🤢 I’m sure her hands are clean but it bothers me. Normally the messy contestants don’t bother me but she winds me right up!

Dave has really grown on me. I actually like him now and find him so conscientious. He seems to really care about his bakes, and when they critique him I find myself feeling sorry for him because you can tell he’s gutted!

I was very sad to see both Marc/Mark go. Both lovely men!

I love his little shoulder wiggle after every bit of feedback from the judges.
yes that is so funny and sweet. He’s like a pigeon, all proud of himself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never thought I would say this at the start but I want Dave to win 😄 he cares about it the most I feel 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I fancied him since the first show but I didn’t dare admit it 😅😂 so thankyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just caught the end of Extra Slice, why am I not surprised that Jools Holland is closing the show on his bloody piano. The man can't do anything without getting involved and playing a piano.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom Allen's everywhere at the moment. I saw him doing stand up supporting Sarah Millican on her tour couple of years ago. Love him and his whisk microphone on extra slice!

Tom Allen's everywhere at the moment. I saw him doing stand up supporting Sarah Millican on her tour couple of years ago. Love him and his whisk microphone on extra slice!
Ooh, I can't stand him. He's why I don't watch Extra Slice anymore. But obviously plenty like you do like him since he is everywhere these days.

Reactions: 2
Just caught the end of Extra Slice, why am I not surprised that Jools Holland is closing the show on his bloody piano. The man can't do anything without getting involved and playing a piano.
he just reemided me of my likely choice of new years eve activities- early bed or miserably sitting up until 12.05 am thinking ' why am I watching this tit again on new years eve when I could be in bed?'

• Haha
lol, because Jools Holland and his boogie woogie piano playing is just what he does, and has done since the seventies? I'd imagine if they ever got Elton John or Andrew Lloyd Webber or Gary Barlow on, they'd likely stick each of them on a piano for a bit as well.

Another one for the fancying Dave camp here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I find Peter boring and creepy lol not sure why. And I’m not a fan of Laura. Would really like Hermine to win

Another one for the fancying Dave camp here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I find Peter boring and creepy lol not sure why. And I’m not a fan of Laura. Would really like Hermine to win
I find both Dave and Peter boring and a bit creepy 😄. I'd like Hermine to win too. Surely unless she makes a royal cock up she'll get through French Pattisserie week, as its her speciality?

Reactions: 1