Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cakes look excellent tbf. Cant believe Laura is still there. Terribly unfair to other bakers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bye bye Peter. I'm gonna miss you so much. Not sure I'm gonna be able to watch next week.

I always end up being obsessed with the cute, dorky, nerd who is just a little sweetheart. 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hermine's cake is truly stunning. Will be so sad if Peter leaves as he is my favourite. Can't believe no handshakes for Hermine or Laura this week?

Awk poor Mark the wee dote. What a lovely man, definitely one of my favourites from this year for sure!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh my God! I was clasping at straws when the judges said about focusing on the showstopper for the decision, but still didn't expect Peter to survive.

I'm happy for Peter because I love him, but it's so tough for Marc when Laura is still there when she should've gone weeks ago.

Reactions: 9
Hermine's cake is truly stunning. Will be so sad if Peter leaves as he is my favourite. Can't believe no handshakes for Hermine or Laura this week?
They didn’t really let the camera dwell on Hermine’s jelly cake. I wanted to be able to admire it properly.

Reactions: 8
I’m sad because I liked Mark but Peter is safe yay!
Hermine is absolutely smashing it. I think she’ll win.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought when they said Peter's flavours were good he still had a chance. There was nothing redeeming about Marc's.

Hermine's looked amazing and sounded like it was delicious too. She's really coming into her own over these last few weeks and her personality is coming out which is great, I find her really funny.

Reactions: 6
How amazing was Hermine’s jelly cake. She seems like such a nice lady. Was rooting for Marc but he had a shocker this week. How is Laura still there, she should have went last week instead of Lottie

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I started off this series liking Matt but as the weeks have gone on I find him a bit cringeworthy and I don't feel like the contestants know which way to take him. I find Noel funny but I think if I was in the tent I'd find him a bit off-putting. I really like Hermine, she makes me laugh. Can't believe they all did so badly with the steamed puddings, and then for Prue to say they needed longer, it doesn't make sense - give them longer then! It really feels purposeful - same as last week with the ice cream cakes in the boiling hot tent.

Laura reminds me of Louise Pentland. Bit of a random observation though lol.

Great episode. What a smasher Hermine is - she’s got the skills and the personality. Her jelly cake was stunning.

Sad to see lovely Mark go but he took it in the right spirit. He’s a smasher too.

I fancy the arse off Noel so I would have real focus issues if I ever ended up in the tent (never). I love him and Matt together, they love each other.

Oh my God! I was clasping at straws when the judges said about focusing on the showstopper for the decision, but still didn't expect Peter to survive.

I'm happy for Peter because I love him, but it's so tough for Marc when Laura is still there when she should've gone weeks ago.
I totally agree - she got through by a hairs breadth last week, I loved Marc 😭

Reactions: 1
I started off this series liking Matt but as the weeks have gone on I find him a bit cringeworthy and I don't feel like the contestants know which way to take him. I find Noel funny but I think if I was in the tent I'd find him a bit off-putting. I really like Hermine, she makes me laugh. Can't believe they all did so badly with the steamed puddings, and then for Prue to say they needed longer, it doesn't make sense - give them longer then! It really feels purposeful - same as last week with the ice cream cakes in the boiling hot tent.

Laura reminds me of Louise Pentland. Bit of a random observation though lol.
I think the same about Matt, when he kept saying POND PUDDING with the weird P pronunciation Marc was standing there like wtf

Reactions: 4
Laura should have gone!
I’m not finding Matt funny. Have not found. Him funny since I was a high/drunk teenager 😳

Reactions: 3
Laura should have gone weeks ago! If she'd gone when she deserved to, other Mark would still be here.