Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my first year of watching Bake Off and now I'm gutted I didn't start watching it sooner! Who knew it could be so interesting!

I really want Peter to win, he seems like such a lovely young lad and he obviously has masses of talent!

I really can't warm to Dave, there's something very odd about him. I feel like whenever he gets any criticism he has this look on his face as if he wants to jump to his own defence. I dunno, just something I can't seem to warm to.

I also can't bear watching Matt, he's so awkward and not funny!

Reactions: 2
I wish I could watch tonight! I'm in the states so friday for me and some major fomo and thread avoidance 😂 I've accidentally spoiled the last two

• Haha
I wish I could watch tonight! I'm in the states so friday for me and some major fomo and thread avoidance 😂 I've accidentally spoiled the last two
yeah i'm also not watching from the uk so i spoiled the last one for myself as well :cry:😂

• Haha
Time for Laura to go home this week. She has had a better run than she deserves....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate when they ask the judges for their technical related advice... it's always so vague and unhelpful. They will say something like "read the instructions" "get the timing right" it's just pointless

Reactions: 4
Seriously how can Laura win the technical?!? Lovely girl but what a mess of a bake....

Reactions: 3
What a shambles of a technical challenge. Basically they all failed it.

If Peter goes after one bad week and Laura survives after many many disasters then I will be fuming!
I don't understand why they were all under steamed unless they did not give them enough time -Prue said another hours steaming and they would have been cooked so why not give them more time.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why they were all under steamed unless they did not give them enough time -Prue said another hours steaming and they would have been cooked so why not give them more time.
Yeah, if they were under steamed to that extent, an hour plus, definitely not enough time was given.

I've thought timings, especially for technicals are a bit too harsh sometimes.

Reactions: 8
I love how much airtime is getting now. I really like her humour. Would love her Peter and mark for the final... wouldn't mind who won. Don't think that will be the case unfortunately... Peter seems to be in bother

I love how much airtime is getting now. I really like her humour. Would love her Peter and mark for the final... wouldn't mind who won. Don't think that will be the case unfortunately... Peter seems to be in bother
Hermine that's meant to say*

Reactions: 4
Doesn't look like anyone has fucked up enough to save my Peter.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to him. 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can't believe Peter would have to go when he has been so consistent all throughout the show and Laura has been winging it every week. It's so unfair....

I am loving Hermione's sense of humour! She is actually really funny!

• Sad
Reactions: 11