Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
I’m just impressed with Linda, after a shocking first weeks she is pulling it out the bag! Dark horse!

Reactions: 8

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Not a fan of Lottie either. Comes across as having an attitude problem and being a bit scuzzy as well. & seriously how much eye make up does she need. The cameras seem to focus on her a lot, feels like they want her to be the next Candice (who I wasn’t a fan of either but that’s down to knowing her pre bake off. The less said the better).

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I think the nerves have got to Laura. I like her personality, but I do think Hermine was robbed of her place in the final.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Seen Laura crying about trolls and hate online again. I personally haven't seen any personal comments, everything is just related to how she shouldn't have made it to the final. 🙄 I find her so jarring

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Laura is absolutely abysmal. I can’t even enjoy this because it’s so unfair. They should’ve just told her to go after she didn’t set her custard slices tbh.

Rbarb-bkini

I agree that Rowan should have gone, he's annoying the heck out of me, he needs to calm down with the elaborate shit

My friend said to me tonight that Paul is definitely gonna shag Lottie, I said nah he's not her type, she would definitely go for the rugged beardy Viking type! He is proper drooling over her though. She is very pretty.

Enid Swamp

I understand why Laura cried at the technical. If you don’t have a logical brain and you’re not understanding instructions, you don’t think you ever will - couple with the time and performance pressure she had. She will have felt huge shame and embarrassment at not getting it. I would have been the same.

Hermine fucked up! Always sounds to me like Laura’s bakes taste really good.

I loved Matt and Noel going into bat for Hermine.

I think I quite want Laura to win because the other two are a bit prissy.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Laura should've said her bake was going to look a mess, so when she presents a mess of a showstopper she can say it was supposed to look like that to reflect her time on bake off - a mess.

• Haha
I am messy when I bake...have to say I cheered and said "well done Laura " and laughed when she knocked the chocolate over. It was even better seeing her try and clear it up. She was covered afterwards...it's what I look like when I try and bake. I can't produce anything like her flavours though.

In fact when hubby and I watch we say "let's see what Laura drops or nearly drops this week" and we love her for it.

I am dyspraxic and I honestly wonder if Laura might be too...it would account for the chaos and clumsiness when cooking under pressure.
She has dyspraxia. I seen it on a dyspraxia group I’m in