Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Loved the theme this week, I hope they do another country next series, I think it could be quite fun. So sad that
Mark
got kicked out tonight!!
I will miss his friendship with Lottie and his beautiful curly locks
Now I'm backing Peter to the final, he seems such a sweetie 🥰

Next week do we have another drama on our hands with ice cream + heat wave combo? 👀

Reactions: 8

Norbs

VIP Member
The competition does be over two days, so why do they all wear the same clothes on both days? Never understood this.
Production probably insists to make continuity easier. That way, they can build a narrative by using clips from either day.

Italy2

Chatty Member
Fucking Laura... Stop with the waterworks for the sympathy vote. She is far too emotional to be on national television!

It is meant to be primtime entertainment show not some depressing documentary

Norbs

VIP Member
Hermine's cake is truly stunning. Will be so sad if Peter leaves as he is my favourite. Can't believe no handshakes for Hermine or Laura this week?
They didn’t really let the camera dwell on Hermine’s jelly cake. I wanted to be able to admire it properly.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
She messed up all 3 bakes and has consistently been bottom pretty much every week. What the actual fuck is that about

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She deffo wins 🥴 she sounds cocky
Very arrogant I thought. If she wins then I don't think I'll be watching in 2021. As it is, I'm in two minds over whether I'll even bother watching the final at this stage.
First ever final where I don't particularly like any of them.

Reactions: 7

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I would have smashed those sticky toffee florentines 😍Is Dave starting to irritate anyone else? He's giving me a bit of a know-it-all vibe. Maybe Sura can knock his bakes to the floor again 👀

@STJ_95 Awwww I miss Henry and his ties so much!!

• Haha

Tots

VIP Member
I’ve only just found this thread!! 😂

I was a big Lottie, Mark and Marc fan! I actually cried when Marc left this week as I thought he was so lovely! I also liked Linda too, and Rowan was funny!

Out of who is left I do like them all now. I think Laura is hilarious to watch, Chuck it in the freezer! Literally!
Dave is shy I think and I also think a perfectionist who doesn’t like to fail!
Hermine has really come into her own tho, she makes me laugh, loved her rant about suet!! 😂 she’s very good too and I don’t recall her having any major cock ups?
Peter has been so consistent until this week, I think the nerves got him and slight lack of experience but I think for his age he is phenomenal!! When I was his age at uni, I ate microwaved chips and pizza!! 😂

Will keep up with this thread now, have loved reading all of your posts!