Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone loves Grackle. And I think it's for good reason - she really is a great gal! I hope she can tie her Youtube success and passion for baking together to make a successful career.

Reactions: 4
Ah her Christmas Eve vlog was lovely, so happy she got her friends lego set. She deserves how well she's doing so much 💕

Reactions: 6
Grace’s subscriber count is not that far off 300k now - so we’ll deserved! She just be one of the nicest down to earth people on YT!

Reactions: 5
So glad she is getting a good response, I bloody love her. She doesn’t take herself too seriously and is just having fun. Hope she does really well! Go Grack!

Reactions: 6
I love Grackle so much! I’m watching her day in the life vid and just when I thought I couldn’t like her any more she says she volunteers in a school two days a week! She says she’s doing it because she doesn’t want to become to obsessed with YT, but I think that’s just nice Grace speak for not wanting to become a twit who’s obsessed with themselves like so many “influencers” are. She’s so grounded and normal. Love it!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if YouTube is her 'job' now that she's at 300k?
I’m pretty sure it has been since she finished uni early last summer. In fact at some point she made a reference to trying to roughly keep 9-5 hours and how many ideas and videos she was producing as a result. She said it like it might be a bad thing and she was overloading us, but I love how it’s shown up practically every other creator who moans about the workload to make one video a week “you don’t understand how much you don’t see guys.” I don’t even know how many grace uploads across both channels, maybe 3 or 4 a week ? The fact I don’t even know is another great thing about her, she doesn’t make a huge deal about how much (“free” as they always say) content she puts out like we should all be 1. Impressed 2.grateful 3. Understanding when they take their 15th “social media break” of the year or start selling £30 t shirts...

We are so lucky to have Grack. I wonder if she will ever do merch or brand deals ... she must have been approached by now.

Reactions: 13
Grace hopefully turns out to be a YouTuber that won’t let the fame get to her head. Show the bigger Youtubers, on how to be a decent YouTuber

Reactions: 7
Grace is unique as a YouTuber in that she makes me want to go to places that she goes to. That breakfast buffet place she went to in her video just recently, that looked like a heavenly breakfast I would love to enjoy. I am actually being influenced by an influencer.

Reactions: 9
Grace is the most genuine and relatable youtuber out there, I could watch her videos all day. Her family are so fun!

If I had my fathers last name, me and her brother would have the same name😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s the only youtuber who when she says she forgot to film something or couldn’t buy x so had to get y or whatever I don’t question if they are just wanting to make life easier or faking a video. She seems so genuinely excited by all her video ideas and the kind of person that would feel too guilty to lie about things like that anyway.

Interesting to hear her mention saving to move out the other day. That’ll definitely be a very new chapter when it happens.

She is so refreshing to watch, you can tell how much she loves making videos, she is completely genuine on camera. Her family are hilarious, I love the relationship she has with her dad, they really crack me up. I can’t stop watching her videos and honestly couldn’t say a bad word about her!

So weird to see this! I found her yesterday. Absolutely love her content. I find it weirdly therapeutic to watch people laugh with their dads since I lost my dad. Her family seems so nice!

Reactions: 11
Just watched her Valentines Day in London vlog - awww! She is the sweetest girl ever...reminds me of myself ten years ago in looks and voice albeit a much happier version. Her videos and According2Taz are the only user generated content I watch any more. I've given up on everyone else because I was so sick of all the shadiness, lies and deceit. I can genuinely fangirl over Grace, she is one in a million!

Ooh that is an exceptionally bad example, is it for a video or something?

I feel she usually looks ok. Thought she looked great in what she chose for the ‘one outfit for a week’ challenge... and when her friend dressed her, the stylish posh one. She looks great in monochrome print and unisex or even masculine cuts - blazers, cigarette trousers etc. She was dressed a bit like for the catwalk sometimes but doesn’t really seem to like dressing herself that way - fair play. I’m not a fan of the Victoriana thing I have to say, I didn’t see the appeal of that nightie , because I don’t see the appeal of any nightie.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.