Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her mum quite a cold person
I think she just hasn't chosen a career in YouTube and is fairly shy in front of the camera.

I really can't imagine their family dynamic to be as close as it is if she was truly a cold person.

I think her sister is her mums daughter through and through. Grace is her father's daughter. Jesse is a mixture of the two.

That's my take on them anyway.

Reactions: 13
She confirmed in today's vlog that Jessie is a shift worker so he probably does work for London Transport, that must be really rough at this time

Reactions: 2
Just recently came across Grackle during lockdown, pretty glad I found this thread.
I love how she comes across a little bit dorky, she doesn’t seem to be trying to be someone she isn’t like most youtubers.

I think she’s hilarious :)

Reactions: 3
She confirmed in today's vlog that Jessie is a shift worker so he probably does work for London Transport, that must be really rough at this time
Aren't LT laying off a lot of staff too?
Not sure if they are being furloughed or let go. Worrying times.

Aren't LT laying off a lot of staff too?
Not sure if they are being furloughed or let go. Worrying times.
LT have a very strong union ( one of the few companies who do in the uk) layoffs would be difficult I think

I absolutely adore the relationship she has with her father. And she is so genuinely appreciative of any freebies that she gets sent. I wish more YouTubers were like her.

Reactions: 16
I absolutely love Grace, she is just so refreshing and down to earth and a joy to watch. I just wanna be her friend. It’s so nice to see such lovely comments about her too, as she really deserves it

Reactions: 5
I was so worried that I was walking into a roast! Thank god you all love her, too! I think she’s a genuine young woman who is just trying to find her way in the world. She is passionate about baking and has a healthy attitude toward food. No ads either! Great!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody love Grace! Such a breathe of fresh air - no ego, no pretence. Just genuine, funny, and creative content.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I found grackle a few months back & ive binged watched her videos since.

She is so real in her videos & I think that’s what makes me go back & watch more of her. I love cooking & baking an it’s nice to see her always doing one of those in a video.
I will say I do wish she was a little more wary of what she filmed outside her house & area as someone already said it’s very easy to find out where someone lives

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s on over 300k now! Well no I can believe it because she’s fab. Won’t be long she’ll be on half a mil

Her videos are great and I'd love to be her friend! I hope she reads this thread one day if she Googles herself or something and sees all these lovely comments ❤ she's such a joy to watch xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her videos are great and I'd love to be her friend! I hope she reads this thread one day if she Googles herself or something and sees all these lovely comments ❤ she's such a joy to watch xx
She’s one of the only influencers I cannot imagine being so self absorbed to do this!

Reactions: 4
I love Grace she’s one of the few youtubers I watch and genuinely like. So glad everyone’s so positive on this thread but then I can’t think of anything negative to say about her.
I doubt we’d be friends if I knew her in real life as she’s got completely different interests to me but I still love her wholesome videos. Her content is so original/well researched - I’ve watched her for over a year and I’m glad she’s finally getting recognition and sent stuff from brands, she deserves it!

Her video where she did TikTok food trends was SO wholesome, I just love how her family do their own thing while she films. It’s like you’re sitting down with them for dinner. Her relationship with her family is so similar to mine and it really makes missing them during lockdown easier!

Reactions: 8
Yes! I totally agree I love Grackle she’s so lovely! So down to earth. I’m subbed to Sarah Emily Amanda and Shannon Spalding.
I also love Talia Rose, Lucy Farey, Sarah Ellen, Elise McCulloch, Tash X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.