Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice in one of her vids that Jesse was wearing a TFL jacket so I assumed he was a bus driver, train driver or something in London transport? He seems to work weird hours so seems like it could be one of those?

Reactions: 1
The childhood video was fab where she’s going round on the heelies with the silly hairstyle. It’s brilliant she’s not taking herself too seriously and has genuine video ideas that she isn’t afraid to have a go at.

Reactions: 7
Saw this forum and thought no one better be talking about grackle negatively and genuinely relieved to find its all good stuff 😂 absolutely adore her - so down to earth, real and a genuine human being. Nothing I can fault about her other than the fact that she doesn’t upload daily 😂😂 cannot get enough of her, one of the only good you tubers who you can tell are just being themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Saw this forum and thought no one better be talking about grackle negatively and genuinely relieved to find its all good stuff 😂 absolutely adore her - so down to earth, real and a genuine human being. Nothing I can fault about her other than the fact that she doesn’t upload daily 😂😂 cannot get enough of her, one of the only good you tubers who you can tell are just being themselves
Only "bad" thing I can say about her is she is surrounded by beautiful guys. And that makes me jealous. 😂😂😂 The two guys Sam and Tom in her gameshow video, so gorgeous, especially Sam. 😍😍😍

Reactions: 8
Grace’s absolutely joy with her hotel room in The Suite Life...so cute! So refreshing in an age of grabby and expectant YTers!

Reactions: 11
The Suite Life video was amazing. I can’t believe she didn’t take the slippers, she is so pure and must be protected from the evil world of most YouTubers.

• Heart
Love Grace! Been subbed since 10k and so chuffed for her success - hope it continues for her! She’s a breath of fresh air 😍

Reactions: 4
Grace’s absolutely joy with her hotel room in The Suite Life...so cute! So refreshing in an age of grabby and expectant YTers!
Totally. The room was nice but really nothing special in comparison to the many hotel rooms or real suites I’ve seen shown off, or casually humble bragged about , on YouTube over the years. She’s a fundamentally decent person but still very entertaining and charismatic to watch, which is pretty rare in general and on YouTube especially I feel.

Reactions: 9
Ahhhhh I'm so intrigued, please share!
His jacket said TFL so really that could be anything from train driver to bus driver to station manager and beyond! so I don’t think that’s giving too much away as I have no idea where he works just what company he works for.

I completely understand the poster above not saying as they clearly could tell you where he works location wise and I would never share that if I knew either as that is most definitely an invasion of privacy.

Still loving her content, I mean who else thinks of putting gems on their crocs, making an ikea bumbag or making a huge beanbag? Plus her cooking and baking is really interesting she isn’t afraid to test things out on her family and they all seem really lovely. Keep it up Grace and don’t disappear into the influencer trap!

Reactions: 9
Seen on Instagram that Grace has graduated today good on her, she can have it all the career and a YouTube channel. Good luck to her she’s a brill young lady.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.