Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The New York vlogs are everything, I want to go on holiday with Grace’s dad he’s hilarious. Love the bit where him and Jesse are sat chilling in the beanies, priceless!

Reactions: 4
I hope when my kids are adults in their mid twenties they still want to holiday with me.

Reactions: 5
Has anybody seen her Extra Grack channel with her unboxing her first ever PO BOX?

It was so emotional, she wondered why everybody was so kind and sent her such lovely letters and gifts.

I thought to myself its because you get out of this world what you put into it, she deserves any sucess that comes her way. Amazing girl.

Reactions: 15
I came on here and was so worried about seeing negative replies but I’ve seen absolutely nothing but good and I feel like a proud mum!! Absolutely adore her, she makes my week when she uploads

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I came on here and was so worried about seeing negative replies but I’ve seen absolutely nothing but good and I feel like a proud mum!! Absolutely adore her, she makes my week when she uploads
It is nice to have someone to rave about on here, rather than slagging off. Just goes to show if you do nothing wrong then us tattlers don't just hate for the sake of it.

Found her when she had around 5000 subscribers she was recommended to me. Was hooked from the first video I watched, her content really is like the good old YouTube back in the day where it was all just for fun. She’s such a genuinely lovely girl, and her family seem lovely too. Her dad is so funny, I love it when she does videos with him in, hope there will be a new one soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loved the graduation video where she’s telling her dad he has to wear a suit and then him been in charge of the camera and filming the organ player loads 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I have been watching Graces videos for a few months now, and she is one of my favourites 👍

Ok I low key welled up a tiny bit when she showed the professional video of her graduation idk what it was I think it was the music 😂

I've now binge watched a lot of her videos. She's so refreshing. She engages with her viewers very well.

She did the vegan challenge brilliantly and can actually cook, didn’t just go down the free from section in Tesco like loads of them do!

Reactions: 8
Yes I love how resourceful she is, always cooking things from scratch (and of course baking) and eager to try new things. But at the same time she doesn’t cook in a ‘clean eating’ whole foods obsessed Naomi Smart way, and is just as keen for a McDonalds every now and then. She’s got a great sense of balance.

One thing she never talks about is her religion. I respect its a private side of her life but I can’t help but be intrigued since it’s pretty rare to come across whole families that go to church every week these days. In the UK, that is. I’m an atheist but it seems clear to me that their religion has had a great impact on the family and likely is one of the reasons they are so close, eat so many meals together etc and I would just be interested to hear more about it. As I said though I fully support her right to keep it private if she wishes.

Reactions: 13
Just watched her lastest video and to say im dying with laughter is an understatment! Absolutely iconic! You can just see how much fun she is having making her videos!

Anyone sick of materialistic, entitled and over rewarded youtubers (This whole forum then) needs to see her opening her first ever PR gift on her second channel in the vlog entitled “just the usual grackle shenanigans.”
She also expresses a genuine amount of excitement for stuff in her PO Box from viewers (so sweet ) and items from her favourite brand she could only afford on Black Friday. Real gratitude! It exists online ! Just in time for Christmas too...

• Heart
really hoping a viewer or lego themselves will send her the lego friends thing she's wanted for ages. she's such a sweet and down to earth girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.