Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only recently discovered Grackle and thought surely there can't be anything about her on Tattle. And so relieved it's an appreciation post. Love her content, her relationship with her family, her authenticity, her humour. I need a friend like Grace in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do think shes great as I've said on here but will be honest sometimes i do struggle to watch her, completely not her fault, but I guess since we are the same age and feel like we have some similarities but our lives are so different. I'm not one to really get jealous over celebrities lives or wish I was them but I look at Grace and really do wish I was more like her. I have felt like this more over girls I used to be friends with at school and seeing all the great things they are doing now I guess Grace is just like them too. It's quite pathetc really and I feel like at 22 I'm a bit old to be wishing I was someone else. Obviously she's worked really hard to be as successful as she is and I'm genuinely happy for her to have done so well in her degree, YouTube, etc and she has a lovely family and good circle of friends. She seems confident and happy to be who she really is and I admire that. Just as sometime who grew up in foster care and then was placed back into an abusive family situation that I had to run away from then ended up homeless for two years and still struggle with anxiety, depression, ptsd from it I have always wished to have some sort of family and hers seems like such a happy one and it goes from upsetting me to being sort of weirdly nice to watch every week like one day if I do have kids I will to raise them in a happy family home like hers to feeling sad that I don't know what it's like to have that relationship with family.

I don't really know what the point of posting this is, I just wonder if anyone else feels the same about anyone on youtube? And, of course I know that just because she appears happy online everybody has their struggles and no one's life is 100% perfect and nobody should be jealous over anyone. It's not a nice way to be and I know that so don't want to seem rude by saying this I guess it's just on my mind and don't really have anywhere else I can speak about it. xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love Grace, I have a son the same age as her, so I’m old enough to be her mother, but I think that part of her appeal is that she’s different.

She’s not another Anastasia or Saffy B, dolled up and following the crowd or spending huge sums of money on designer goods, there’s no showing off either, she’s a fantastic role model for teenage girls and one of the few YouTube’s I’m happy for my teen daughters to watch.

I love that she will go out into London for the day on her own, she likes what she likes and seems to have a fab relationship with her parents and siblings, her faith is obviously a very important part of her life and she doesn’t hide this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely adore Grace and for me she is exactly what YT should be about! Such a lovely family (her brother is fit!) And I really like how they spend time together having evening meals, church and breaks away. She's incredibly genuine and I think she finds it really daunting when people recognise her out and about.
I just hope she never changes and stays as grounded as possible.

Reactions: 8
I love what grace wears, especially because she’s very conscious of what she buys too. Normally buying second hand or vintage, it’s great to not see a YouTuber buying into fast fashion with endless Asos hauls. She’s a great role model

Reactions: 5
I do think shes great as I've said on here but will be honest sometimes i do struggle to watch her, completely not her fault, but I guess since we are the same age and feel like we have some similarities but our lives are so different. I'm not one to really get jealous over celebrities lives or wish I was them but I look at Grace and really do wish I was more like her. I have felt like this more over girls I used to be friends with at school and seeing all the great things they are doing now I guess Grace is just like them too. It's quite pathetc really and I feel like at 22 I'm a bit old to be wishing I was someone else. Obviously she's worked really hard to be as successful as she is and I'm genuinely happy for her to have done so well in her degree, YouTube, etc and she has a lovely family and good circle of friends. She seems confident and happy to be who she really is and I admire that. Just as sometime who grew up in foster care and then was placed back into an abusive family situation that I had to run away from then ended up homeless for two years and still struggle with anxiety, depression, ptsd from it I have always wished to have some sort of family and hers seems like such a happy one and it goes from upsetting me to being sort of weirdly nice to watch every week like one day if I do have kids I will to raise them in a happy family home like hers to feeling sad that I don't know what it's like to have that relationship with family.

I don't really know what the point of posting this is, I just wonder if anyone else feels the same about anyone on youtube? And, of course I know that just because she appears happy online everybody has their struggles and no one's life is 100% perfect and nobody should be jealous over anyone. It's not a nice way to be and I know that so don't want to seem rude by saying this I guess it's just on my mind and don't really have anywhere else I can speak about it. xx
I’m wasn’t raised in an abusive situation, but my family is nowhere near the closeness of the Booths and I totally relate to this. I also wish I could have Grace’s positivity – she’s got such a bubbly and fun personality, I honestly can’t recall a single time I’ve seen her get seriously angry or upset about anything on film, bless her

Reactions: 10
I didn’t know her dad is a head teacher and her mum is the textiles teacher. I thought her dad was an art teacher😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ooooh yes that's odd.
It's easy to find out where they live too. You need to be so careful what you share online :(

I always thought that but it says online he’s a headteacher
It’s a few places online
Fair enough. He definitely was an art teacher at some point and clearly has a passion for painting (fairly unusual for the art teacher to become headmaster I’d say ? but quite cool )
Both her parents are very creative I liked how her mum just whipped up (in manner of speaking) a couple of scrunches on her sewing machine in a new video to stop grace and Chloe fighting over one.

Last edited:
is her dad a head of primary school or an high school, i never really thought what subject teachers became heads but looking back when i was at school it was always PE teachers who became Heads.
I found out was Jessie did and i was quite surprised

Reactions: 1
is her dad a head of primary school or an high school, i never really thought what subject teachers became heads but looking back when i was at school it was always PE teachers who became Heads.
Oh really? At my school half the PE teachers seemed to be geography teachers too, never knew what thats was about. I thought headmaster usually went to history or English teacher types though that’s based on literally one example I know of.

What does Jessie do?

My main gripe with grace at the moment is how much she films up her nose. It’s a pet hate of mine in general and she does it CONSTANTLY. I really find it a bit gross.

Reactions: 3
High/ Secondary School, well it’s an academy.

I’m not sure what Jesse does, would be interested to know though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.