Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s such a shame she couldnā€™t do her American trip. That would've been good content. Plus Iā€™m kind of invested in her getting over her homesickness Issue too.

Reactions: 10
How cute and excited is she opening her Kitchenaid??? Most influencers never ever show this much Appreciation for gifted items.

Reactions: 11
How cute and excited is she opening her Kitchenaid??? Most influencers never ever show this much Appreciation for gifted items.
This is (without any exageration) the only influencer I think deserves a gift, and in turn which is a good ad as it is genuine happiness. She is just great, so happy for her šŸ„°

Itā€™s such a shame she couldnā€™t do her American trip. That would've been good content. Plus Iā€™m kind of invested in her getting over her homesickness Issue too.
I Agree but also I think it is amazing she is coming up with good content even in this bizarre time we are living, that shows how creative she is

Reactions: 9
I absolutely love grace and believe she should be protected at all costs. She makes me laugh, the relationship she has with her family is adorable and her family seem equally as lovely too. Sheā€™s what youtube really needs right now, sheā€™s so down to earth, unproblematic and creative.

Reactions: 9
The only slightly controversial thing is that Frances Quinn from bake off arranged for Grace to be sent the kitchen aid. They've obviously become good friends but Frances was found shoplifting at Waitrose a few months ago...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The only slightly controversial thing is that Frances Quinn from bake off arranged for Grace to be sent the kitchen aid. They've obviously become good friends but Frances was found shoplifting at Waitrose a few months ago...
What?! I follow Frances on ig and she always seemed so lovely, maybe she gifted Grace a kitchenaid as a means of penance haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve never been so happy for someone to receive a gift before, she deserves it so much!

Reactions: 1
I love grace, me and my partner sit down most nights to watch her, she is just amazing isnā€™t she šŸ˜­

Anyone have a link to the asos top she showed in the cinnamon video? I've been trying to track it down, but can't seem to.

I love it when sheā€™s does these ā€œwearing clothes out of my comfort zoneā€ videos. She looked amazing in the green polka dot dress and I loved the maxi dress and cardigan look too. Sheā€™s so adorable.

Reactions: 6
I love Grace and her family. One of my fav moments was her serving sizes video and she smashes that mayo glass and has a mini squabble with her brother but continues to eat her chips anyway because sheā€™s starving!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ queen

I love her, but I wish she would do something about her acne because it looks so sore and inflamed and sometimes I can't concentrate on what she is saying because I'm just looking at the spots :(

Reactions: 1
I love her, but I wish she would do something about her acne because it looks so sore and inflamed and sometimes I can't concentrate on what she is saying because I'm just looking at the spots :(
I think she has tried. She mentioned previously cutting out sugar to see if that helped and I'm sure she's either on medication or uses a medicated cream?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Really? I think it's great she's not hiding it for those who do suffer with acne. We need to normalise seeing it, as people often feel ashamed of it and like they have to cover it up.

Reactions: 38
Really? I think it's great she's not hiding it for those who do suffer with acne. We need to normalise seeing it, as people often feel ashamed of it and like they have to cover it up.
Sure but zoomed right in on someones face like a lot of her camera angles is a bit too much acne or not.

I agree with you, @lilamay. I admire Grace for not hiding her acne and it absolutely should be normalised and she should not feel ashamed because of it. At the end of the day, @melikey , her content is what matters here, and the acne is easy to dismiss and remain unnoticeable if you learn not to see it as a negative.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.