Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person who has to check this thread just to make sure that only good things are being said about our lovely Grackle? 😆
YES! I feel very protective of her 😅 But I honestly can’t see how anyone would be able to criticise her. Even if her content isn’t your cup of tea, she’s not got a bad bone in her body!

Reactions: 6
YES! I feel very protective of her 😅 But I honestly can’t see how anyone would be able to criticise her. Even if her content isn’t your cup of tea, she’s not got a bad bone in her body!
Absolutely this! I don't watch all of her videos, because sometimes the content just isn't my cup of tea, but I still adore her and think she is the best thing to happen to YouTube in so long. She's so lovely and genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely this! I don't watch all of her videos, because sometimes the content just isn't my cup of tea, but I still adore her and think she is the best thing to happen to YouTube in so long. She's so lovely and genuine.
I agree. Even the videos I'm not interested in I can still see she puts in 100%. Shes a good egg our Grace!

Reactions: 4
I was so pleased to find Out that she’s friends with Taz Alam from ClickForTaz. They are very similar. Not overly concerned about appearances and just trying to muddle their way through life.

The breakfast buffet one where her mum says how lovely grace is and how thankful she is for her, actually made me shed a tear or two.
they seem like such a lovely family. Love the house And how even though it’s obviously a large house they are down to earth and everything is just normal.Ie there’s a bit of mess but you know it’s clean just homely and lived in.

Reactions: 12
The breakfast buffet one where her mum says how lovely grace is and how thankful she is for her, actually made me shed a tear or two.
they seem like such a lovely family. Love the house And how even though it’s obviously a large house they are down to earth and everything is just normal.Ie there’s a bit of mess but you know it’s clean just homely and lived in.
The whole family seems genuine and i bet her parents and sister are great teachers too.

Reactions: 3
I'm finding myself watching more and more Grackle and extra Grack.
I can't believe she used to be a model, she doesn't seem the type to fit into that scene. She's too warm and friendly.
She knows what she likes and doesn't force herself to conform to latest fashions. No bragging about the latest Balenciaga or Fendi "must have".
When I watch people like Brogan Tate talk about their day I sit there eye rolling and thinking come on just show the product you're trying to promote, with Grace I'm genuinely interested in what she has to say.

Reactions: 2
I'm finding myself watching more and more Grackle and extra Grack.
I can't believe she used to be a model, she doesn't seem the type to fit into that scene. She's too warm and friendly.
She knows what she likes and doesn't force herself to conform to latest fashions. No bragging about the latest Balenciaga or Fendi "must have".
When I watch people like Brogan Tate talk about their day I sit there eye rolling and thinking come on just show the product you're trying to promote, with Grace I'm genuinely interested in what she has to say.
I didn’t know she was a model. She does have a fabulous figure though, so it doesn’t completely shock me :)

Reactions: 1
She definitely has that unique, tall and skinny model look, she's shown and even recreated some of her old portfolio and she was definitely model material

Reactions: 3
I remember reading an article from years ago claiming Grace and Kendall Jenner were the new faces to watch and that they’ll be stars soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think its lovely and refreshing she doesnt do many ads or sponsored content and is super grateful when even the tiniest thing is sent to her. If i was in charge of PR i would be much more inclined to send something to her then the youtubers who blatantly beg for something then sell for a profit

I've now watched her modelling videos and I love her personality even more! She's so honest without being hateful, she sees a positive in almost everything. I hope her channels do grow and she becomes a huge success because she actually deserves it.

• Heart
I've now watched her modelling videos and I love her personality even more! She's so honest without being hateful, she sees a positive in almost everything. I hope her channels do grow and she becomes a huge success because she actually deserves it.
She’s one of the few YouTubers who Do deserve to be successful :)

She has addressed the BLM movement perfectly and from the heart. I expected nothing less from Grace, donating the ad revenue without a big song and dance ❤

• Heart
I recently watched her video where she ordered what the person Infront of her ordered and she spoke about how she was so nervous to do it and how she had a knot in her stomach, and it just hit home soo much. It's hard to show your vunerable side especially on a platform like that. I think she's brilliant

Reactions: 7
I recently watched her video where she ordered what the person Infront of her ordered and she spoke about how she was so nervous to do it and how she had a knot in her stomach, and it just hit home soo much. It's hard to show your vunerable side especially on a platform like that. I think she's brilliant
Oh my god same. I felt the fear and anxiety through the screen when she was ordering the Chinese and the lady couldn’t understand what she meant. Made me cringe as I know I’d be the same.

Reactions: 10
Just popped in to say that I’m glad I’m not the only one that can see how honestly pure Grace is. Some of her videos are my honest favourites on YouTube. She’s just nailing it lately.

Reactions: 5
How great is her father too? I bloody love him and he's not afraid to say when he doesn't like something that Grace has made!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.