Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were just Christian? What makes you think it’s a bit weird? Genuinely interested as I might have missed it.
They're Christian but a particular branch of Christianity (not sure on correct terminology?). I remember they went to see a musical act for her birthday last year (or year before?) and I googled the act and it was a religious show attached to a branch of Christianity

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought they were just Christian? What makes you think it’s a bit weird? Genuinely interested as I might have missed it.
There’s just a. Couple of things they’ve said about the church in passing that I found weird ..(I am catholic ) but a log time ago... I will look for them... I got the impression it was one of those big stadium esque style ones... I will try and find why I got this impression! Anyone else?

Reactions: 1
They're Christian but a particular branch of Christianity (not sure on correct terminology?). I remember they went to see a musical act for her birthday last year (or year before?) and I googled the act and it was a religious show attached to a branch of Christianity
ah ok! I find religion in general weird so I kinda just gloss over that with graces family. They are a very very straight laced family which I guess comes from that religious upbringing. I always wonder what the kids think of it. Grace seems to love it, and helping out at that youth church thing but I’m always wondering what the brother and sister think. Her brother moved out didn’t he so maybe he was like sod this 🤣

Reactions: 7
I was always curious about what church they belong to. I assumed it was some sort of evangelical or nondenominational megachurch because of the live band. Her faith definitely plays a big role in her life but she’s not at all the type to preach or try to push it on others and at the same time she also doesn’t try to hide that they go regularly and how she active she is in volunteering for the youth group. Jesse is the one person in the family who never seemed that into church.

She does have some childlike and immature tendencies like in that one video where she had gotten a hold of a megaphone and her whole family looked really annoyed with her but I think most of that also comes from being the youngest in the family and naturally more coddled. She can also cook for herself which (sadly) isn’t something a lot of 23 year olds can do that do live on their own and get takeaway all the time, lol. I think it’s good she doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to settle down like so many women her age, she also has a very pure unworldly quality that is quite rare now.

Reactions: 11
I get the feeling chloe has moved out but don't think it has been mentioned. Genuinely love chloe too!
What makes you say that ? In the Xmas video it’s mentioned that they’re waiting for her to get up, and when she does grace doesn’t film her as usual bu, unless they were deliberately trying to mislead, it very much seems like she’s just come out of her bedroom not like she’s just arrived at the house ... and isn’t there a reference about keeping quiet the night before or something so she wouldn’t know , because she’s the only one in the house that didn’t...(not sure about that one) but curious what clues lead you to think that

No worries I wasn't criticising you, just find it a bit cult-y they've got nearly the whole family running/promoting it..
I didn’t think you was! I know what you mean but at least she doesn’t try and push it on her viewers too much or I’m sure she wouldn’t be as popular 🙂

Reactions: 5
No worries I wasn't criticising you, just find it a bit cult-y they've got nearly the whole family running/promoting it..
so the family they're besties with (the Sutherlands) created the church? and are deemed 'their leaders' even more cult-like 😬

• Wow
Dont think it was necessary to post their pictures, especially as Grace never really shows her Mum in the vlogs...

Reactions: 9
Dont think it was necessary to post their pictures, especially as Grace never really shows her Mum in the vlogs...
It’s not from a private/ personal Facebook page. Anyone can find it online anyway🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
so the family they're besties with (the Sutherlands) created the church? and are deemed 'their leaders' even more cult-like 😬
Wasnt it the Sutherland that critiqued Grace on her feedback form vid for being judgemental and not listening?

I didn't see chloe on there...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Their church has an Instagram page you guys are right it’s really weird.

Reactions: 2
I went to an CofE school and that was enough to put me off religion for life. As a committed atheist it doesn't appear cultish to me. But then again any religion can appear cultist to outsiders? Christianity has moved on and found different niche ways to worship. The INC seem pretty big and worldwide. Considering Grace appears level headed and dare I say 'normal', in the grand scheme of things it doesn't make me scratch my head and be suspicious.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.