Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I especially love the videos she’s done where she tries to recreate something and her family doesn’t know it isn’t the real thing. The one where she made a watermelon look like a smoked ham a while back was hilarious! Her dad and brother’s reactions were especially perfect. She’s never repetitive, every video she does seems to be unique and fun even if they don’t all draw my interest. Such a lovely family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I loved her products promoted by influencers video. She clearly is not after sponsorship at all. Breath of fresh air.

Side note: I love when she cuts to editing Grace. She is savage.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but I love the love in this thread 💓

Reactions: 9
She’s literally the only youtuber I bother to watch regularly. Even if the video isn’t particularly to my taste I’ll still put it on just to give her the view 😂 you can tell even if she got sponsorships and brand deals she wouldn’t change as a person. I don’t think her family would let her 😂 she deserves so much success and I don’t think she has a bad bone in her body.

I wish all those influencers that call this a “hate site” could see this thread. You only get slated when you deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Grace is an absolute sweetheart! She deserves a lot of success with her YouTube channel as she puts so much care and attention to them. I really want to be friends of her family!

Reactions: 5
She’s literally the only youtuber I bother to watch regularly. Even if the video isn’t particularly to my taste I’ll still put it on just to give her the view 😂 you can tell even if she got sponsorships and brand deals she wouldn’t change as a person. I don’t think her family would let her 😂 she deserves so much success and I don’t think she has a bad bone in her body.

I wish all those influencers that call this a “hate site” could see this thread. You only get slated when you deserve it.
100% this, I also love how often that she posts, especially when so many you tubers act as if it is a huge effort to post once a week at most, she clearly shows that she does treat this like a job and works at it

Reactions: 7
Joining in to say I'm so glad to see a positive thread on here! I love how she keeps it so real, and also mega props to her for providing entertaining videos during quarantine! I also really appreciate the amount of heart she's putting in to educating herself about BLM, you can tell it is all genuine.

I also have to say, it's a bit of an odd point, but it's nice to see her be part of a family who have genuine modern Christian values. I am no longer Christian, but I think you can see the genuine good side of religion through her family

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Joining in to say I'm so glad to see a positive thread on here! I love how she keeps it so real, and also mega props to her for providing entertaining videos during quarantine! I also really appreciate the amount of heart she's putting in to educating herself about BLM, you can tell it is all genuine.

I also have to say, it's a bit of an odd point, but it's nice to see her be part of a family who have genuine modern Christian values. I am no longer Christian, but I think you can see the genuine good side of religion through her family
On the Christian front, she wears it on her sleeve, but doesn’t ram it down your throat either. She’s got the balance perfect.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been watching Grace for years. I can’t believe how her subs have grown! (well I can). I agree with everything said, she’s such a breath of fresh air.

Some things that I’ve noticed that make me like her is how.. normal she is? I feel like most youtubers are so lazy, sleep all day, look like they don’t shower, act really entitled, are spoiled, have people doing everything for them, complain all the time, either eat like crap or are too ‘clean eating’ to the point that it makes you feel like tit, like to be preachy about their views (when they actually know nothing about what they are talking about) and all they want to do is talk about how HARD it is doing YouTube. How much time it takes. How much stress there is. How tired they are. They make excuses for not sticking to their twice weekly uploads because ‘iT’s JuSt ToO mUcH’. Then the videos they put out is just regurgitated content that they have copied from someone else.

With Grace we see her getting up and starting her day at a reasonable time and actually doing things for herself. Yes she lives at home but she still does her own washing, cooks for herself and even cooks a lot for her family. She’s always mentioning doing chores around the house and cleaning the bathroom etc. Likes to help out by doing the food shop for her family. She actually eats fairly normal food. She (pre lockdown) baby sat for family friends and volunteered at her local school. Then she runs her youth program for church (which she is still doing via Zoom). She actually has other things in her life and proper responsibilities. I’m so sick of seeing YouTubes become so vapid and wrapped up in their own world where everything is about them and taking the perfect insta pics and they call that a hard days work 🙄. Grace proves that it is possible if they actually put the work in and prioritised their time better.

One thing that made me chuckle was when she and her friend made full on PowerPoints pitches about the expensive houses on RightMove with a pretend client in mind and then they did a Zoom together and pitched their ideas to each other. If that doesn’t perfectly sum up Grace, I don’t know what will.

Reactions: 24

I agree wholeheartedly. Speaking as a former Christian (now agnostic) it really is lovely to see what faith can bring people without them being preachy or judgemental.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe there was a thread on here about Grackle....read through all 11 pages and not one bad thing was said about her, speaks absolute volumes about her as a person.

In a world where you can be anything, be Grace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s absolutely brilliant! She reminds me of my best friend growing up.

Grace being offered to be ‘gifted’ a PR package but asking the brand if she could just do it as a giveaway to her subscribers instead because she didn’t ‘need it’ is the purest thing ever.

This 👏🏼 Is 👏🏼 How 👏🏼 You 👏🏼 Do 👏🏼 It 👏🏼

Influencers just accept everything (even when it’s something they would never even use or have any use for) and they become so greedy. They end up with rooms filled with free PR stuff and still accept more when they already have way too much. And you NEVER see them gifting it to subscribers instead.

Influencers: Take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I LOVE HER!!!!
can’t imagine anyone would have a bad word to say about Grace! She is so cute!

Reactions: 3
So our Grackle got a kitchenaid. Slightly jealous but don’t think anyone else deserves it as much as her ❤
Her photos on Instagram are hilarious!

Reactions: 13
So our Grackle got a kitchenaid. Slightly jealous but don’t think anyone else deserves it as much as her ❤
Her photos on Instagram are hilarious!
I have honestly never been more happy for someone to get a kitchen aid😂😂

Reactions: 10
Grace is one of my favourite people to watch on YouTube!! Her content is actually good, she has a great relationship with food and her home life just seems so sweet and wholesome!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.