Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore Harriet Murray, she’s a tiny YouTuber with only about 3k subscribers but her blogs are so wholesome

Reactions: 3
Who else watched the breakfast buffet video? The effort she goes to with her videos and to simply please her family.. Love her! Completely genuine and in it for the right reasons - she’s passionate, creative and good fun. The sort of YouTuber that you wouldn’t mind your children watching, and I love the relationship between her family. 10/10, and she deserves all the success 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The breakfast buffet video was adorable, genuinely made me tear up how much effort she put in and how grateful her family, especially her mum was!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact that she couldn't sleep the night before their first milkman delivery was just adorable! She's so passionate about everything that she does and I think that makes her such a beautiful person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love this thread ❤ It just goes to show we’re not the ‘nasty bullies’ influencers try and paint us out to be, when the YouTuber is honest, hardworking and grateful we appreciate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that she is a breath or fresh air within youtube and she seems so genuine and grateful for everything, I really want her to become more well known and be really succesful but at the same time I like how her channel isn’t big and isn’t full of ads. However I do feel that is Grace was offered an ad she wouldn’t promote something without her being genuinely grateful and genuinely liking the product. I honestly wish her all the success and absolutely love how she doesn’t follow trends and has really original ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Grace's family is lucky to have such a kind girl, kudos to her parents for raising her so well! It sounds weird but as someone who does not enjoy cooking/baking that much and is pretty terrible at it I would love to be a part of the Booth household and know that Grace would always be there trying out new recipes and making me things, she's a blessing!

Reactions: 7
I think it shows how good she is that in lockdown her content doesn't seem boring. She mostly films at home in her kitchen anyway but always thinks of fun videos to do so it doesn't seem stale. I like her I think she seems sweet as do her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just adding to the Grackle love. I adore her. Just watched her camping in the garden video and it was wonderful. So original and yet so simple. She's so witty and I love how supportive her family are and Banks is the best. It was this forum that got me watching and I'm so grateful. x

Reactions: 5
Yes! I love new Youtubers there are so many amazing ones.

Jade Louare
Abbey Phillips
Shannon Spalding
Charlotte Farrar
Sarah Emily Amanda

These girls are all so down to earth!
OMG just subscribed to all these they look right up my street! Please can we start a thread with decent small youtubers? No ads or sponsorships just real opinions I live for it!!

I would happily unsubscribe to all the trash I currently follow for more real channels! They get big and just follow money (which I probably would do too lmao) but it’s no fun to watch entitled gifted liars is it!

Reactions: 6
It made me happy to see there's a 'rave' thread about her! Amongst all the bad eggs, there's Grackle. I love how consistent she is with content, how she doesn't try to fit into the YouTube mould and doesn't take herself seriously whatsoever. In an online world where a carefully curated perfect lifestyle and over-consumerism exists, there's Grace just doing her own thing and having a blast in the meantime. I love her personality and can't think of one thing I don't love about watching her- her family, her originality and creativity, her honesty with the camera- all of it is a breath of fresh air. She has such a likeable personality and a good heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love this thread ❤ It just goes to show we’re not the ‘nasty bullies’ influencers try and paint us out to be, when the YouTuber is honest, hardworking and grateful we appreciate it!
Yep. Also wanna add my voice to agreeing with this. On the contrary to being haters, most of us are YouTube fans that’s why we care and why we’re here. Half of those criticised people used to be fans of- that’s why it’s constructive and disappointing, not mindless bullying. So many have built such a wall around them where they can do no wrong - dangerous in any scenario. That’s why this place is important- how often do we see first time posters saying ‘you’ve really made me see a new perspective, I knew something wasn’t right but couldn’t put my finger on it’

To not appreciate Grace’s hard work and honesty would be truly hypocritical and that we do is why I like coming here. 👍🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LOVE grackle, been watching her for about a year now. Such a nice family and she is so excited to receive things - it’s nice that she’s not turned into an ad channel and I hope it stays that way as it’s hard to find channels where 90% of the videos aren’t ad influenced.

One thing I do like, is how her and the family don’t push their views on people with the church etc!

• Heart
I would just love to be friends with her. It’s so cliche but she’s so “normal”. Not overly concerned with make up or trends and is literally just herself. You know how she is on camera is exactly how she is in real life. She has the spirit of a young child, the joy at tiny things. You can tell she’s the youngest but in a good way 😂 her parents clearly never spoiled any of their kids and they all seem polite and grateful for everything. I hope she continues her success. She would be amazing hosting a cooking show or something.

• Heart
I love Grackle, I was falling into a trap of watching channels I despise out of habit and then Grackle's tiktok recipes started playing. I was amazed she hasn't changed at all, her content is interesting, her honesty, her thoughts are refreshingly honest not a script from a #AD. I love the bond with her family, the respect they all seem to have for each other, the way Grace loves to cook, treat and spend time with them. It's so refreshing to see an online creator actually creating their own material and not following management direction to flog or promote something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only person who has to check this thread just to make sure that only good things are being said about our lovely Grackle? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly – we can't stand the fake, dishonest influencers, but someone genuine like Grackle, we're all right behind!

Reactions: 1
One thing I really appreciate about Grace is she shows you can do good quality, non repetitive content without encouraging mindless consumerism. She tries to use what she already has at home, and despite most of her videos being filmed in her home/kitchen, her content doesnt ever feel stale. In a world oversaturated with anastasia kingsnorths, Grace is so refreshing.

Reactions: 11
I love Grackle. She is the absolute definition of wholesome on YouTube. There's not enough like her! I quite genuinely look forward to her uploads.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.