Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found her yesterday and been Watching all her videos . Lovely young girl reminds me of my daughter

Reactions: 3
I’m so interested to see what she does now she’s finished uni. Obviously she wasnt expecting this huge increase in subscribers and planned to get a job after uni. I wonder if she’ll try youtube as a career?

Been subscribed to her about a fortnight now I think she’s great and isn’t afraid to laugh at herself which is so important 🙂
Was her who made me wanna try Taco Bell as she loved it so much and ones just opened here lol.

Reactions: 4
Grace’s content is so originally - it’s so refreshing she doesn’t do the easy thing and just do whatever challenge or vlog is trending like so many others do. I get the impression making as much money as possible from YT is not her driving force - she genuinely cares about what she puts out there.

Reactions: 8
I love her! Her “eating anna saccone’s what I eat in a day” came up in my recommendations! She has such a healthy relationship with food which is so refreshing to see in on YouTube! Usually they’re either really fussy or Uber healthy! It’s nice to see someone honest about what she eats, even if some of it isn’t healthy.

I love food channels (I like Barry Lewis too) and so I love her content.

Reactions: 10
I love the relationship she has with her siblings they all seem so close! it’s so cute.

I love her! Her “eating anna saccone’s what I eat in a day” came up in my recommendations! She has such a healthy relationship with food which is so refreshing to see in on YouTube! Usually they’re either really fussy or Uber healthy! It’s nice to see someone honest about what she eats, even if some of it isn’t healthy.

I love food channels (I like Barry Lewis too) and so I love her content.
I love barry, his videos help me chill out, his family is adorable as well.

I really enjoy graces content, it looks like its enjoyable for her to make these videos too, she seems so down to earth.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never been so happy for someone to find a Starbucks cup. She’s brilliant love her videos!

Reactions: 8
Anyone watch her recent ASOS video?? I was so sad because I thought she looked gorgeous in the gingham jumpsuit but her sister put her off it ☹ I do love how she includeds her siblings though!

Love her so much, as everyone has said she really is a breath of fresh air. Just a genuinely lovely hard working normal girl. And I love her relationship with her dad 💙

Reactions: 7
Actually got worried when she’d done an ASOS haul but she made it entertaining and also thought it was sweet how she included her siblings 🙂

She’s just a normal girl and that’s what I love. Even though she’s becoming well known on YouTube she hasn’t changed, and I can’t imagine her doing YouTube as a full time job either. I reckon she’ll give herself summer as a break after uni (understandably, most students I know do this) and then she’ll start looking for a job in baking. I also think that her family, siblings especially, would never let the fame get to her. I don’t think that would happen anyway, but her being surrounded by people who all have normal jobs, like her parents and sister are all teachers, will keep a sense of normality in her life. It’s not like she’s Zoella surrounded by a bunch of people who don’t work either.

I hope she’s making some decent money via ad sense. She doesn’t seem to have been cashing in on her rapid increase in popularity at all. It’s why people love her but I also want her to be rewarded for her awesomeness!

Reactions: 5
She’s just a normal girl and that’s what I love. Even though she’s becoming well known on YouTube she hasn’t changed, and I can’t imagine her doing YouTube as a full time job either. I reckon she’ll give herself summer as a break after uni (understandably, most students I know do this) and then she’ll start looking for a job in baking. I also think that her family, siblings especially, would never let the fame get to her. I don’t think that would happen anyway, but her being surrounded by people who all have normal jobs, like her parents and sister are all teachers, will keep a sense of normality in her life. It’s not like she’s Zoella surrounded by a bunch of people who don’t work either.
In her assumptions video someone did say about her doing yt full time and she was kind of not sure about it but clearly thinking about the possibility. Honestly I say go for it. Make some money while she can, maybe for a year or so. I also think she could do something really cool with her channel and her baking combined. She seems to have lots of cool ideas and is creative enough that she could potentially make this a business.

Reactions: 5
Her dad is hilarious I loved the dad eats my diet video. He really didn’t like the peanut butter and hot water for breakfast lol

Her dad is hilarious I loved the dad eats my diet video. He really didn’t like the peanut butter and hot water for breakfast lol
Her dad is adorable and so funny! Love it when the family appear in videos

Reactions: 2
I subbed to grace nearly two years ago, way before she got so popular and we used to message on insta. She still takes time now to let me know sh3 appreciates my support <3

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.