Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of youtubers work backwards to become relatable but Grace seems to be genuinely like that, which is how it should be. She seems like a lovely girl and her dad is a laugh too

Reactions: 5
her parents have done a fab job raising all their kids they all seem lovely and well mannered

Reactions: 15
She's just so wholesome. I feel soothed from all the fakeness of youtube watching her. I mean the girl quit a pretty successful career as a high fashion model to become a baker. Says it all really.

Reactions: 11
I love Grackle. She seems like a genuinely lovely person! I always feel like I’ve had a shot of happy when I get a notification that Grace has posted 😄 Her family come across as both wholesome and banterful lol Oh and she’s made Banksy (🐱) an Instagram 😍

Reactions: 6
I love how she subtly exposes the laziness of lots of you tubers who pretend to be so busy but rarely upload (the Alfie Deyes's of the Internet) when she said "people say I'm uploading so much but really I'm just working full time so..." Her work ethic is another thing I admire in her actually.

One thing I've noticed though is how worried she is about getting called out in comments for not knowing things. Which speaks for her decent personality and that she is far less self centered than most youtubers who can do no wrong. But I mean she will put a disclaimer on the screen ,as well as mentioning it in the video and during editing that 'I know I'm going to get lots of comments saying I'm doing xyz wrong.'
She is so careful about that stuff it makes me a bit sad and wish she had more self confidence - tho as I said its mainly because of her genuinley good qualities.

I really enjoy her videos and her entire family seem lovely. I love how each video is unique and she clearly does her research before. Id just initially imagined living near London her family was well off but they seem very down to earth and relatable. If i had kids who watched youtube id much prefer her to be the role model as opposed to Beautyspectrum or likes of Millie T etc

Love her channel. Here's hoping she doesn't let it go to her head, not like she seems the type to do so! I love her cat cameos too!

Reactions: 2
I love how she subtly exposes the laziness of lots of you tubers who pretend to be so busy but rarely upload (the Alfie Deyes's of the Internet) when she said "people say I'm uploading so much but really I'm just working full time so..." Her work ethic is another thing I admire in her actually.

One thing I've noticed though is how worried she is about getting called out in comments for not knowing things. Which speaks for her decent personality and that she is far less self centered than most youtubers who can do no wrong. But I mean she will put a disclaimer on the screen ,as well as mentioning it in the video and during editing that 'I know I'm going to get lots of comments saying I'm doing xyz wrong.'
She is so careful about that stuff it makes me a bit sad and wish she had more self confidence - tho as I said its mainly because of her genuinley good qualities.
I've noticed this too. She shouldn't have to warn anybody about anything and be on the defense at all :/

Reactions: 1
Grace, the only person on YouTube to make eating and Starbucks challenges enjoyable so thank you to her!
I love how excited she was to melt candles all day and then take them into her community for other people to join in and guess what the scent was, never seen that done on YouTube it was different and good 🙂

Only found her through this thread and watched several videos. I really like her - she seems so cheerful and nice and not in that fake twee YTy way (Tanya Burr before she changed). I don't know if anyone watches the brilliant and hilarious 'This Country' but her voice and mannerisms and bone structure really remind me Kurtan Mucklowe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Update. I've been laid up with a bad back for 2 days and have been binge watching her. Omg she is just so lovely. I absolutely hate this phrase so forgive me in advance but I have a 'girl crush'. The lack of vanity genuinely, the love of junk food, the lovely family, her complete lack of guile over being a catwalk model. And she is funny. She is just so normal. In an abnormal world.
Thank you Tattle for alerting me to her.
Still think she is Kurtan Mucklowe.

Reactions: 14
Update. I've been laid up with a bad back for 2 days and have been binge watching her. Omg she is just so lovely. I absolutely hate this phrase so forgive me in advance but I have a 'girl crush'. The lack of vanity genuinely, the love of junk food, the lovely family, her complete lack of guile over being a catwalk model. And she is funny. She is just so normal. In an abnormal world.
Thank you Tattle for alerting me to her.
Still think she is Kurtan Mucklowe.
Right she is a breath of fresh air in a world of ADs and swipe ups .

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree with all the above. Her new video with the game show was the work of someone who really genuinely enjoys making videos for the sake of making them which is all YouTube used to be but is sadly rare now. I hope she never changes - or at least never gets corrupted. It's impossible to imagine currently.

Absolutely agree with all the above. Her new video with the game show was the work of someone who really genuinely enjoys making videos for the sake of making them which is all YouTube used to be but is sadly rare now. I hope she never changes - or at least never gets corrupted. It's impossible to imagine currently.
I agree with everything you said. I hope she doesn’t change either. I really can’t ever see her being the type to do sponsored vlogs

I hope she won't change and I think there are several reasons she won't, such as she has already had a very prestigious career (mixing with the sort of people Tanya Burr would sell her left kidney to do the same) and she left it, so she has been there and done that. She is not a full time YTer but is pursuing another career so I don't think will get too precious about it. Plus she seems to have a life outside YT eg the youth group she works at. On top of that she just seems so nice and funny and modest with a sensible family who don't appear the sort to indulge her if she gets above herself *cough* Alfie Deyes *cough*.

I feel she is the sort you could see in the street, say hi to and she’d be completely shocked that anyone recognised her, she’s so sweet and down to earth. Seems like she’s got her head firmly screwed on!

I loved her video with her dad following the Bob Ross tutorial, it was nice to see their actual relationship rather than being played up for the camera (like imogenation and her weird dad).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.