Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it was very responsible of her to share cutlery with her friend in her latest video, as if there isn’t a global pandemic going on

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I am cracking up at the 2nd jumpsuit her dad got her in her latest video 😂 She actually looks like Spongebob in it, her and her mum's reactions are brilliant

Reactions: 4
love grackle. recently started watching her. does anyone have any stories with use of accutane?

love grackle. recently started watching her. does anyone have any stories with use of accutane?
I took accutane when I was 11 and 12 years old (usually they don't prescribe to people so young but my acne was really affecting my self esteem). It did clear up my acne perfectly but gave me very dry, flaky skin all over my face. My dermatologist at the time recommended using the Aveeno moisturiser. It even dried my eyes out so I had to use eye drops multiple times per day. The main side effect for me was really bad joint pain. I was okay to walk but could no longer take part in swimming or cross country as the pain was excruciating. My acne did return a couple of years later but this may be because of teenage hormones. It was only on a mild level this time though, whereas before accutane, my acne was really cystic and inflamed. Hope this helps! I think it's good that Grace is sharing her accutane journey as I would have found it really helpful and assuring back then.

I took accutane when I was 11 and 12 years old (usually they don't prescribe to people so young but my acne was really affecting my self esteem). It did clear up my acne perfectly but gave me very dry, flaky skin all over my face. My dermatologist at the time recommended using the Aveeno moisturiser. It even dried my eyes out so I had to use eye drops multiple times per day. The main side effect for me was really bad joint pain. I was okay to walk but could no longer take part in swimming or cross country as the pain was excruciating. My acne did return a couple of years later but this may be because of teenage hormones. It was only on a mild level this time though, whereas before accutane, my acne was really cystic and inflamed. Hope this helps! I think it's good that Grace is sharing her accutane journey as I would have found it really helpful and assuring back then.
thank you so much for this help i really appreciate this x

I just loved her video with the staycation. She is just so kind and thoughtful. I think I’m just becoming an old fart now, but seriously, I’d appreciate coming home to fresh bed sheets, milk in the fridge and some bread. Then she went the extra mile and got them doughnuts. Such a sweetie!

Reactions: 16
I took it for a year from 20 to 21. Worked absolute wonders! The only side effects I had were dry lips and, oddly, a sore tailbone when sitting down (Google linked the sore tailbone and accutane, so I assumed it was that!). Aside from that, I had no other issues at all and it worked so so well!

Reactions: 1
Grace was saying in her recent London vlog that Accutane is making her bones sore. Her skin is looking a lot better and less painful now. I know that it can go in weird cycles with accutane though. Katie Snooks had a horrible time with it but it seemed to work.

Reactions: 4
Grace and her dad really have the loveliest relationship, like two peas in a pod to use a cliche.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah he’s exec principle of a different one. Maybe he did switch schools or maybe he’s overseeing both. I think execs do that a lot

I'm really confused with her latest video, she says she is not allergic to dairy but just intolerant.... in the past she has said exactly the opposite?! (I am dairy intolerant so this is something I know a lot about)

I'm really confused with her latest video, she says she is not allergic to dairy but just intolerant.... in the past she has said exactly the opposite?! (I am dairy intolerant so this is something I know a lot about)
She's dairy intolerant, not lactose intolerant (as most people wrongly presume)

but didn't she use allergic in a previous video? Or maybe I am misremembering?
I’ve never heard her say she’s allergic? If she had, it was probably a slip of the tongue. She’s defo dairy intolerant though, says her stomach doesn’t agree with it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.