Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be very surprised if Grace or her family were anti LGBT at all. I have no knowledge of her church or faith- I’m atheist myself- but I just dont get that vibe from her at all. She seems very accepting and forward thinking. Also, with her dad being headmaster of a secondary school, I think that makes it even more likely he’d be part of an anti LGBT religion as that just wouldnt fly these days.

Just adding to the comments that I love Grace and her videos and I’m so happy to find so many others see her this way. Her videos is like a mix of old style Youtube vlogs and new YT vids but without all the bullshit, and she just seems the most refreshing, genuine, funny and interesting person. Her vids make me feel better after watching them and even inspired.

Grackle all the way
didn’t realise her dad was the head! Thought he was just an art teacher. Has she ever said what her mum teaches?

Reactions: 2
didn’t realise her dad was the head! Thought he was just an art teacher. Has she ever said what her mum teaches?
Textiles I believe. That’s why she’s always making Grace items of clothing etc 😊

Reactions: 6
Hmm maybe I got it wrong then! Could swear I read somewhere- maybe on this board- that he was the head and people were saying it seemed odd an Art teacher would make the jump to headmaster. Maybe it was a lockdown dream.

And ooh, hadnt realised her mum taught too!

Hmm maybe I got it wrong then! Could swear I read somewhere- maybe on this board- that he was the head and people were saying it seemed odd an Art teacher would make the jump to headmaster. Maybe it was a lockdown dream.

you could be right tbh I might have missed it! Yeah her mum dad and sister all teachers haha

Reactions: 1

No you are correct, her dad is the head teacher at a school. You can see it on the school website and his LinkedIn 😊

Reactions: 3
I love how in her eating burritos for 24 hours video she had no tortillas so actually made some. Tell me what other Youtuber would do that.

Reactions: 15
I love how in her eating burritos for 24 hours video she had no tortillas so actually made some. Tell me what other Youtuber would do that.
i really think she should enter the professional version og gbbo

I absolutely love grackle. And have from day one. But. I can’t help but think recently she is slightly playing up to the ‘oh my god everything is amazing I love everything’... The burrito video just rubbed me the wrong way. I don’t know why 😂

Reactions: 3
I absolutely love grackle. And have from day one. But. I can’t help but think recently she is slightly playing up to the ‘oh my god everything is amazing I love everything’... The burrito video just rubbed me the wrong way. I don’t know why 😂
She’s just has a very easily excitable childlike and bubbly personality, I think it’s sweet but I know what you mean. I didn’t notice it so much in that video but definitely in her NYC vlogs she was like 'wow' about everything.
She's said before she can't as she's a professional baker - did baking at uni etc...
Yeah it’s too bad, that would be really fun to see and she would definitely slay. I liked how she did that recreation of gbbo and had her family judging, that was a cute idea and one of her better ones in my opinion.

that’s interesting, can definitely see him running a school. It’s weird seeing they have like 6 people who effectively run it, executive head, deputy head, assistant etc. When I was at school it was literally head and deputy. Must be a large school. I wonder if her mum teaches at the same school
Yes, you can see her name under teaching staff!
I imagine he makes an approachable head teacher.

that’s interesting, can definitely see him running a school. It’s weird seeing they have like 6 people who effectively run it, executive head, deputy head, assistant etc. When I was at school it was literally head and deputy. Must be a large school. I wonder if her mum teaches at the same school
Theres a lot of senior Leadership because it’s an academy so normally they work over an alliance of school so they might do 3 days in one then 2 in the other. It’s so that there is a a member of the SLT at each school at all times.

Seems like accutane is really helping her :)
I was only saying to my husband yesterday her skin looks so much better. I really hope this works out for her and gives her confidence back without any crappy side effects :(

Reactions: 5
Update on the grackle vs LGBT+. New video and she does a shout out to the Girl who serves her the croissant in veggie pret and also shouts out to her GF as well. So there you go folks, another tick on the reasons why we love grackle 🥰

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.