Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in a creepy way but it’s pretty easy to find her/ other YouTubers addresses.
(I’ve only ever done it to be nosey)😅😅
it is so worrying, I have seen this on so many forums here, youtubers really do need to be more careful

Reactions: 2
it is so worrying, I have seen this on so many forums here, youtubers really do need to be more careful
I know! If they have a business or work for one then it’s just online anyway sadly (in England anyway)

Reactions: 1
I know! If they have a business or work for one then it’s just online anyway sadly (in England anyway)
"bojo's advice "you should goon the website and check... so wtf is he doing this?!?!?!?! if we can check a website why is he there???????? (sorry I am so angry now) also his use of alas is just...

Not in a creepy way but it’s pretty easy to find her/ other YouTubers addresses.
(I’ve only ever done it to be nosey)😅😅
I’m jealous as I can never find them 🤣🤣

Confession time:
Does anyone else feel like this?
I wish I was apart of Grace’s family.
I don’t want to seem ungrateful for my family, but I grew up in a very dysfunctional family home. So seeing a healthy family dynamic makes me feel at ease to watch. Also all the Booth kids seem to have grown up polite, lovely, smart, and independent. There seems to have been emotional support, which is something you really don’t see often.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Confession time:
Does anyone else feel like this?
I wish I was apart of Grace’s family.
I don’t want to seem ungrateful for my family, but I grew up in a very dysfunctional family home. So seeing a healthy family dynamic makes me feel at ease to watch. Also all the Booth kids seem to have grown up polite, lovely, smart, and independent. There seems to have been emotional support, which is something you really don’t see often.
I know how you feel! I spent the majority of my teenage years just living with one parent, so didn't have as much contact with the rest of my immediate fam.

But Grace has two parents and multiple siblings in the same house and it's easy to feel jealous of having such a big loving unit living together. They're also great at expressing love, like when her mum thanked her for making that breakfast buffet. It warmed my cold heart 🥰

Reactions: 8
I know how you feel! I spent the majority of my teenage years just living with one parent, so didn't have as much contact with the rest of my immediate fam.

But Grace has two parents and multiple siblings in the same house and it's easy to feel jealous of having such a big loving unit living together. They're also great at expressing love, like when her mum thanked her for making that breakfast buffet. It warmed my cold heart 🥰
I’m so sorry that you had to grow through that in your teen years. I wish you all the best. ♥♥♥
It’s difficult when you have to pretty much go through those critical years with very little or no real support, and you’re just left figuring out life by yourself.

Reactions: 1
Im watching finding the best cookie and my first thought was, she is beautiful! She is one of those people when you see more and more of they become prettier? Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im watching finding the best cookie and my first thought was, she is beautiful! She is one of those people when you see more and more of they become prettier? Does that make sense?
Yes I agree completely! Such a natural beauty! I’m glad to see the medication for her acne is working and she’s glowing. She’s beautiful regardless but I imagine it is a relief for her as it is for many to find a remedy that works for acne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Most definitely. I think it's also because she has such a wonderful personality which really does make people more attractive (to me anyway lol).

Reactions: 6
Most definitely. I think it's also because she has such a wonderful personality which really does make people more attractive (to me anyway lol).
True! And she is so natural, no make up just who she is.

Reactions: 5
Her skin's looking so good these days! And agreed - she's beautiful, plus her personality shines.

Reactions: 10
i caught up on her vlogs and stuff last night and when she got that package from pip and nut - it was so nice to see! she genuinely looked grateful and like she was about to cry! Ngl i want to be her bestie she looks like such a fun positive friend to have
plus i wanna try wedding cake with her lol that looked like so much fun

Reactions: 13
I am really impressed by her constantly coming up with unique ideas. And her vlogs are always so interesting as well!

Reactions: 10
If she ever gets bored of youtube she should seriously consider opening up her own little café called Grack’s Snacks, I’d so be there. The genuine delight on her face at her family’s review of her afternoon tea was so sweet.

Reactions: 21
Controversial and I can't put my finger on it but... She's really getting on my last nerve lately. And I really wish she would sort her audio out when she goes from past Grace to future Grace it's unbearable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It seems that every youtuber becomes a bit more hyper, "on" all the time, and performing once they become more popular...I think all the feedback about how fun/positive/quirky, etc they are makes them subconsciously prop up this side of their personality...Grackle at <100k subscribers was more chill and natural AND still seemed like a really fun friend to hang out with. At least good on her for still being quite creative...

The only other thing that I find off putting is that Grace seems like a mediocre baker (not much better than a keen amateur would be) and more rustic than aesthetic fine pastry which itself is fine...I dunno her skills seem lacking for someone with a baking degree. I guess it's personal preference about how one uses a degree but she never seems to be refining a recipe, know/share the technical aspects of why a bake went wrong, showing the crumb of her breads. If I were her, I would try to parlay some of that background into a (media) career that isn't to youtube if the grind of working in the kitchen isn't her cup of tea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.