Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of fry has really made me want some. I wonder if chrispy frys are one of her cravings? Lord only knows

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t deal with her tiktok about the Charlie bingam ready meals 😭😭😭😭 it’s too much, this girl seriously needs more purpose

Reactions: 4
I’m finding the juxtaposition of her being pregnant and dressing like a 10 year old with her velvet dress and hair bow extremely creepy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Get the vibe she is pissed off that she hasn't been offered a kitchen makeover - sounds like they have had to scale back the original plans because they don't have the funds, which I struggle to understand seeing as his family are millionaires and she thinks nothing of spending £100+ on food hauls to waste / they seem to regularly go out to eat fancy meals / afternoon teas etc.

Reactions: 23
Looking like an aspiring cult... sorry, church leader in her latest thumbnail.

1717961477877.png

She truly has just a god awful dress sense.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
AAAAAAHH im so happy there's a thread for her, she drives me up the bleeping wall!

Reactions: 17
I do not understand why her house is such a shithole.
They are loaded.
She does nothing.
If she can spend hundreds of pounds on food and ugly clothing why doesn’t she just do up the house and buy some decent furniture??
Honor is weird too, she comes across as so rude. I’m really surprised her and Grace are friends, seems the church cult is the main aspect of all their lives.
She looks so gaunt and ill. Pregnancy takes it out of you, I understand that, but she does not look healthy. Also would it kill her to put on a but of blusher or something?

Reactions: 18
I do not understand why her house is such a shithole.
They are loaded.
She does nothing.
If she can spend hundreds of pounds on food and ugly clothing why doesn’t she just do up the house and buy some decent furniture??
Honor is weird too, she comes across as so rude. I’m really surprised her and Grace are friends, seems the church cult is the main aspect of all their lives.
She looks so gaunt and ill. Pregnancy takes it out of you, I understand that, but she does not look healthy. Also would it kill her to put on a but of blusher or something?
I agree with all the house stuff. Given how chronically online she is, she could use tiktok to spruce up the space on a budget for the time being and make a whole lot of content with that.
I think Honor is just the "cool" friend that Grace "looks up" to because she seems more outgoing/confident/not acting like she's 5.

However, let's not tell people to wear makeup.... especially not when pregnancy might cause them to look and feel even more like tit. That's not cool. I'm all for snark but not on that.

Reactions: 34
I agree with all the house stuff. Given how chronically online she is, she could use tiktok to spruce up the space on a budget for the time being and make a whole lot of content with that.
I think Honor is just the "cool" friend that Grace "looks up" to because she seems more outgoing/confident/not acting like she's 5.

However, let's not tell people to wear makeup.... especially not when pregnancy might cause them to look and feel even more like tit. That's not cool. I'm all for snark but not on that.
It was obviously said in jest, the woman looks like she's been dug up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly think the thought of doing up the house overwhelms her. She hasn’t a clue where to start and doesn’t seem to have any idea of what style she wants. Her only statement of her taste is buying things that are baby blue and that’s not going to cut it

Reactions: 14
I think she said she's due in december or was that us speculating?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I assume she’s due in December - tiktok screenshot below. I feel bad but for some reason I’m gutted she’s pregnant, like I feel sad such a young woman has had this speeeeedy wedding and is already popping out a kid. How well does she know this man? Can’t be all that well when he’s been in her life ..what.. 3 years maxxx?
IMG_0655.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13